A Very Lucky Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D14426
D14426
14 Followers

It was a strange set of events that never would have happened if any number of things hadn't lined up perfectly - if I hadn't finished my book at that moment, or had the room door closed all the way, or had there been another smoker on the pool deck that day (as there was every other day) and I would have felt comfortable smoking there like usual, or if I had grabbed a cigarette as planned instead of a joint for my first smoke – it probably wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so stoned, or had Mr. Computer Nerd not been too stuffed up that day to go diving, or had my husband been sitting on the other side of the pool like we had all week – I never would have chanced it...had any one of those things been different I never would have had another man's penis inside of me. I was certainly not looking for anything like that to happen...but it did.

That was three years ago. I have not had sex outside the marriage since and I sincerely believe that I never will again as I have no desire to do so. I feel guilt about keeping a secret from my husband as it is the only secret I have ever kept from him (Christmases and birthdays excluded) although I feel no guilt about the sex even though my mind tells me I should. What came out of it was an exciting memory that fuels my drive for sex with my husband. He has noticed the change and loves it.

Although we never saw our friend again, we had exchanged business cards the first night we met. I received an email from him about six months after we returned home. He said that he had come home a different man. He pushed his wife to talk more about sex and each of their needs and she has been open to it. They now have sex more frequently and she's even been open to oral. She's decided it's not that bad. She had also lost 30lbs to date and is on a great plan to continue. Since he's an IT guy he was careful not to reveal anything we did as he knows to never put anything in an email that you can't afford to go public. He thanked both my husband and me for showing him that couples could talk openly about sex and it was that example that spurned him to open communication with his wife. Reading between the lines I know it was a little bit more than our conversations that helped that along.

Somehow, someway things came out better than if it all hadn't happened. Four people have much better sex lives. I guess I just dodged a huge bullet. I'm a very lucky wife.

D14426
D14426
14 Followers
12