A Very Merry Christmas, Big Balls

Story Info
I offer myself as a present--but not to the whole family...
2.3k words
4.66
44.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ClodiaP
ClodiaP
109 Followers

Well, thanks. But that is exactly what I felt last Christmas, 2014, when my well-intentioned Christmas spirit—or, well, at least my conscientious plan—veered into farce. Not that I didn't enjoy it, at least in the end...

Well, that comes out in the story. I want to say, first off, that this is true. It took place on Christmas Eve in a nice suburban town outside Boston, Massachusetts. In my own home.

It started when I heard the front door slam and Gerry, my wife, in that sweet voice, call out: "Don't be surprised, Hon, I met my Mom and Sis and they're with me."

Surprised? Me? I had told her explicitly before she left to come home alone. I had said, "I want this Christmas Eve to be just you and me, okay? Promise?"

And that's why I was stark naked, stretched out beneath our Christmas tree, amidst all the presents, with the colored lights and silvery reflections of the ornaments playing over my body. I was tied for real because I had asked my sis, a very liberated gal, to do it. My arms were apart, secured at the wrists, my legs were way, wide apart—thanks, sis—and secured. And, as a special touch, there was a small pillow under my butt, so my dick and balls in their nest of hair were the highest part of my body.

It was my Christmas present for Gerry, you see—an offering of myself, an invitation to a sensual, exciting, satisfying Christmas. But now, Gerry and her sister, just home from second year of college, and her Mom, were in the kitchen noisily unpacking grocery bags.

Lying where I was for maybe an hour, having fantasies, I had become horny enough to fuck Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. I didn't have a hard-on, at the moment, but my dick, seven inches even flaccid, was swollen—a kind of thick arc of red flesh rising from my thicket of black public hair. And my "big balls"—that's what Gerry liked to call me. I had an impressive sac.

"No," I was calling to her, "no, please. No..." Not sure what else to say. I mean, what? I'm naked in here with my dick on display?

"Oh, Hon, I know you wanted it to be just us, but...oh, my God..."

Nothing I could do about it. Sis had done a good job; I was on display. In fact, I had been excited enough just thinking about it so that my foreskin was pulled back and my ripe red berry, glistening, for them to see. You don't get more naked than that."

"Oh, jeez," and then a flood of giggles. That was Gerry's little sister, Beth, who stood now staring down at me. Well, you know, staring at "it."

"What is...? Oh, oh Jessie, I'm so sorry..." And that was her mother. The whole gang, standing side by side, looking at me.

What beautiful women, though. Gerry with her dark hair cut short, flattering her strong face, large eyes, and wide mouth. Her mother beautiful and her body amazing, thanks to working out, among other things--just a natural beauty with dark hair down around her shoulders. And her Sis, still just a girl with straight hair down her back and a face made to kiss. All of the women in the family were lush, with curvy figures, flared hips, prominent busts—in that category, mom had the lead, Gerry next, and younger sis not far behind. A family endowment.

In perhaps one of the weakest lines of dialogue ever spoken, I said, "Merry Christmas, Gerry. I thought I would be your present, this year." And I added, as I felt I must, "You DID promise to come home alone..."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Jessie," her Mom said right away. "We should go..."

"How did you do this, Jessie?" asked Beth, and she was coming forward with a cute frown on her face. God, she was sweet and edible, so I felt my prick swelling.

"Beth," her Mom began. But Gerry said, a smile on her face I admit I never had seen, a very excited smile, and happy, "No, go ahead, Beth. After all, it's my Christmas present."

"Really, it's okay, Gerry?" By now, Beth stood over me, smiling, drinking in what she saw. I work very hard at the recreation center to keep in shape; I don't have six-pack abs, but I have definition. And my pecs stand out pretty well. "Nice," breathed Beth, with a wide smile.

"You're doing okay, aren't you, Jessie?" asked Gerry, and now she was coming forward. In her eyes, and the turn of lips, unmistakably, I could see she was hot. She was feeling quite hot.

"I might just get the wine," said Gerry's mother nervously.

"Join the party," said Gerry casually. "We're all family, here. Right, Jessie?"

"Sure," I said. I could get to like this. All three of these women, in different ways, were erector sets. I had wondered for a long, long time, what those tits on the mother looked like. And no end of fantasies about younger Sis.

With an uncertain smile, Mom walked over and joined the crowd looking down at the main attraction. She had lost her husband to a very tragically early heart attack about two years ago. So far as I knew, she had gone without for those two years. A very sad waste of a very stunning woman.

Now, suddenly, Beth folded her legs under her with the most graceful movement, and came to rest sitting beside me. She looked at me and smiled. I lost it, then. My semi-hard, swelling dick rose straight and more than straight, so stiff it was arching back.

All three women burst out laughing as they watched this happening. No way, right now, I could do anything about it.

Beth raised her hand, reaching out, and then quickly pulled it back, glancing up at Gerry.

"No, go ahead," said Gerry cheerfully. "Think of it as a family Christmas present. Like a big box of chocolates. Help yourself." And she added, "That's okay, right Jessie? My present?"

I let my head fall back to the floor, looking up at the rainbow lights of the Christmas tree, smelling the fresh odor of spruce needles. What was not to like? "From me to you, all yours, darling," I said.

And then I gave a start, a serious jerk, and my head shot up. I had felt the fingers on my prick. I met Beth's grinning face. And her fingers, very delicately, were on my prick, playing a little beneath the swollen head, tickling and flicking. My head clunked back to the floor, and I muttered, "Oh, God..."

"He likes it, Sis," said Gerry with a laugh. "Here," she said, "just in the Christmas spirit." And her hands quickly yanked the black sweater over her head, tossed it away, and her hands went around to her back, so pretty soon her black bra simply slid off and hit the floor. I had been her guy for five years, but those heavy boobs that simply levitated on her chest, with nipples that actually pointed up, like thumbs giving the high sign, drove me crazy.

Sister Beth, with her fingers spreading my pre-cum over the underside of my dick, and circling round and round over the swollen head, glanced up at Gerry with a big grin and asked, "Should I get comfortable, too?"

"Yes," said Gerry, "right now," and in her voice I heard a racing sort of arousal. This girl was going somewhere she hadn't been. Perhaps this Christmas present would work, after all.

Very quickly, very deftly, Beth rose and soon had off her top things, and, without hesitating, down came her slacks, her panties, revealing that mind-blowing young body, with full high tits and a very lush dark pussy. And then, she was comfortably curled beside me, again, and making free with what I had.

Suddenly, she took hold of my balls with her fist. She gave a very respectable squeeze and rolled my balls against each other, hard, so I jerked my hips and grasped, "Ahh." She gave a delightful laugh, throwing back her head, her eyes glittering, lips wide apart.

"Shall I soothe him?" asked Beth excitedly.

"Hold it," said Gerry uncertainly. I mean, this was getting out of hand. What was it with little sis?

Gerry turned and asked, "Mom? Are you joining the party or not?"

"Well, I could serve the wine," she offered.

"Okay," said Gerry, "you're the topless, bottomless cocktail waitress. I'll have Chardonnay."

"Me, too," said Beth, and I said, "Good with me."

I mean, it seemed like a vote for Gerry's idea. For a moment, Mom glanced from one to the other of us, then shrugged, and went to the kitchen. She closed the door behind her.

"My turn," said Gerry, and knelt beside me, glancing once at Beth, once into my eyes. Beth said, "Go for it," and that is what Gerry did. When her lips closed around my cock, swallowing it so that her lips actually brushed my public hair—an amazing ability of Gerry's—I groaned and closed my eyes.

"Jeez," said Beth, with a kind of awe. "Did you just put that whole thing down your throat?"

Gerry, who could not speak, obviously, nodded her pretty head.

"You've GOT to show me how to do that," said Beth.

Gerry was nodding her head and then lifting it, so her full lips slid up and down the whole length of my cock, which by then was stretched to a good eight inches or so. She had her eyes closed, her cheeks sunken, moving up and down with wet lips. As she did, her big tits pressed against my thighs a little, then lifted, hanging like gourds, swinging, the big nipples pointing straight down.

"Okay," said the brisk, efficient voice, and I opened my eyes. Mom came through the kitchen doorway, naked, holding a tray of drinks, and I saw at once that these were serious senior boobs, a bit pendulous, but remarkably full, with bullet-hard nipples. As my gaze slid down, I saw with amazement that her pussy was shaved clean, bald and exposed. Obviously, her daughters were seeing it for the first time. Beth looked up, and said, "Oh..."

Mom said, "Yeah, I shave it. It feels so sexy. Just knowing it's down there in my panties turns me on."

How many times had I daydreamed about this? I turned my head and frankly stared. Yes, she was shaved and her pussy lips and clit were NOT demure. The clit by now had swollen under the pink flesh, so a stout tube ran down the center of her cunt. From one end, peeped the delicate pink head on the "little penis." This lady was seriously over-excited.

Gerry saw, too, I think. She lifted her head, letting my achingly, arching stiff dick wag in the lights of the tree. As cover, she reached out and took the glass of Chardonnay her Mom held out, leaning over so her massive boobs hung and swung. Playfully, Gerry's hand darted out and seized one thick, dark brown, pendant nipple and gave it a squeeze.

It had to be the first time. A startling smile crossed her Mom's face and she said, "Oh, my..."

No one looking at the poor modest woman's clit could fail to realize she was afire. Gerry was a good daughter; she saw. And she said, with a laugh, "Come on, Mom, sit on this thing," giving my stiff prick a knock so it wagged a little, "and pretend you're Santa Claus in the sleigh."

"Oh, no, I couldn't..." Mom began.

Gerry favored talking; Beth favored direct action. She sprang to her feet, took the tray from her Mom and put it on the floor, then slipped behind her Mom and put her hands on her shoulders.

"It's an orgy Mom," she laughed in the most delightfully casual way. "You've got to be a good sport. We want you to ride..."

All the while, she was pushing her Mom forward and down. I frankly was praying to the spirit of Christmas that this stunning sensual piece would be sitting on my dick.

"Yeah," said Gerry, laughing and pulling her Mom from below, "Come on, Mom. Your turn."

Somehow, then, Mom was swinging one slender, well-muscled leg over my belly, glancing down, and, like an experienced woman, taking hold of my stiff prick and maneuvering its head toward her cunt. I stared at the bare pussy with the swollen clit as it gaped to receive me.

Then she had the head of my dick positioned and started to lower herself. "Oh," she cried. And then, brokenly, with a sob, "Oh, it's so good..." And she moaned, "I shouldn't be..." but she had let herself slide way down to be deeply impaled on my ramrod. Her face was bright red, tears on her cheeks. She started to rock, sobbing, "Oh, oh, oh...."

I saw Gerry and Beth exchange quick glances. Then wide grins.

You know? Maybe this is the Christmas present that gives and gives. I seem to have three hot women, with sensuous hips, swinging tits, and angelic faces who badly want cock.

Now, Mom was thrashing around, her head thrown back, one hand cruelly twisting her nipples, her hips gone wild with jerking, and then she was crying out in ecstasy and unbearable delight, her head whipping her long hair back and forth, but above all pressing that fleshy hairless pussy against me so that my ramrod filled her...

And then, I was heaving up my hips, driving my prick deeper into her, so she was moaning "Ahhhh..." and then, "No...my cunt, my cunt..."

But I hardly heard, I was getting my own Christmas present. And I had a feeling, a very strange intuition, that this might be a wonderful new year.

ClodiaP
ClodiaP
109 Followers