All Comments on 'A Very Merry Christmas, Big Balls'

by ClodiaP

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas

Short but fun to read.

ClodiaPClodiaPover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Ho...

and a very Merry Christmas to you, too. For Christmas presents to yourself or others who might enjoy erotica that also is a story with characters and a plot, you might try my two books on Amazon: "Naked Town, Naked Lives" and "Game Some People Play." Thanks, again. But were serialized on Literotica before being published...

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Seems unfair

Only mom got to ride. It seems Gerry and Beth missed out, and what a shame that was. They should all get at least one turn instead of mom having all the fun.

Great story, and good luck in the contest.

ClodiaPClodiaPover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Privates...

You make a good point. I guess I might have been expressing the Christmas spirit of giving, when Gerry and Beth both let their mom, who hasn't had sex since her husband died, have the ride... Course, there is lots more to do...

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Happy Christmas, Merry New Year.

And to all a good night !

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 8 years ago
Nicely done!

Loved the story! And it certainly begs for a sequel! Ho, ho, ho!!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
MERRRRY CHRISTMAS!

and SOMEONE is having a VERY Happy NEW Year! GREAT STORY! 5 x 5!

ClodiaPClodiaPover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the warm and wonderful comments, everyone

Merry Christmas to all.

pooky12349pooky12349over 8 years ago
Merry Christmas

Nice way to celebrate the holiday season! And it certainly helped me to enjoy it as well. Looking forward to more!

Ted

ClodiaPClodiaPover 8 years agoAuthor
Hey, everyone, thanks for the personal messages...

Every single one gets my heart beating. I guess my body must be tied-in to my writing. You touch my writing, you touch me. And it all feels sweetly sensual. It is problematic to reply to personal messages from Literotica readers; I am sure there is a way to do it, but this is my reply to all of you. If you like what I write, read my half-dozen other postings on Literotica. If after all those freebie, you want to get deeper into me--and what I never could get published on Literotica--then try my books. Thinking that "Clodia" might not be very marketable, I changed my pen name to Ellen Pierce Melville... Anyway, you can find two novels of mine on Amazon: "Naked Town, Naked Lives," and "Games Some People Play." Happy holidays and by all means keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great,tnx,liked it alot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tnx,just great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous