All Comments on 'A Very Private Beach Ch. 05'

by jehoram

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gross

Cunnilingus with a woman who is having her period is gross.

Not believable. Making love three times in two hours?

jehoramjehoramalmost 12 years agoAuthor
An Answer to Anonymous's "Gross" comment

First off, it was more like four orgasms over a six or seven-hour period. (First one at eight a.m., last one around two or three p.m.) I'm no sexual powerhouse, but I've done that. (And remember that Dick had been at sea for five days, and he had a lot of libido stored up!)

As for the other comment, well, I'm sorry that the cunnilingus/menstruation combination turned you off. It's a big world, and I'm sure you're not alone in your sentiments. But there's room for people like me, too, who get off on taking and receiving it. One of the things erotica does well is putting characters in various sexual situations, and letting the readers decide if it's their cup of tea or not. I've met women who, like you, think it's gross. But I've met others for whom it's been a big turn-on. (Note that Liz thought it was gross, too, until she tried it.) Different strokes...

pavoratipavoratialmost 12 years ago
don't miss the point of good erotic fiction...

The point of good erotic fiction isn't to make it believable. If believability was the standard, why are there so many stories about 8 inch cocks? The point is to entertain erotically. Most couples have sex twice a week for 20 minutes. I want to read sex stories about sex that lasts hours and occurs numerous times in a day so that it consumes the characters. I don't want hum-drum. I want exciting beyond the fringe toe-tingling sex that helps my libido.

pav

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cumming 3 times

Cumming 3x unbelievable ? Believe it, especially if you are both horny and the situation is just right. I once came 4 times in 4 hours with my mistress at a nearby nude beach when we got there and found the place to be empty early one morning. OK, I took a 25 mg Viagra to help boost me along but still, it is entirely possible to cum about once an hour. Started off with a blowjob as soon as we got there. 1/2 hour later, we were fucking, another hour went by and I fiucked her again for over 15 minutes and finally a nearly half-hour long fuck an hour later. After that, other nudists showed up and we had to behave ourselves.

Funguy1102Funguy1102almost 12 years ago
Pushing the social boundaries

I enjoyed your treatment of sex during menstruation. It pushes the envelope. Who knew that women are more sensitive during their periods? Just glad there were no sharks nearby while Liz swam!

Looking forward to more chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
real life:

COLLEGE: GF told me her fantasy/wish was for me to bone her during her period

BLUE COLLAR: different GF, got done with 2nd shift [+ OT], got home, she was sleeping, thought I'd surprise her, went down on her, thought it weird that she tasted like pennies, she woke up - freaked - came - made love, she told me I shouldn't have eaten her out 'cuz she was "on the rag", fucked like bunnies again.

[...]

GO FOR IT

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 8 years ago
Totally possible

Complaining Anon poster: absolutely possible to fuck, and cum, multiple times. I'm in my 50's and when we have some time to be together I can absolutely do it. When we go on vacation it always includes nude beach time (hard to find, large, open ones) with lots of play and teasing. Three times, with big cum spurts - several days in a row!

As for period sex? Why not? We have done it many times. Be free!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjehoram@jehoram
424 Followers
Writer, part time nudist, full time aesthete. I usually don't take PMs, but try me anyway. You might get lucky.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES