All Comments on 'A Very Provocative Marriage'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow More, please!!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Nice setup

This is a very long setup to what I imagine will be a long storyline about this woman's gradual acceptance of becoming a hotwife. You did an excellent job of conveying their thoughts and covering all the bases prior to making such a big decision. I think you could have conveyed the same thoughts and emotions more effectively (and efficiently) through dialog.

"They both were aware that this would involve introducing different types of 'variety and experimenting' into their love life to keep it exciting, and both were prepared to do that. The only question that remained was, how much variety and how much experimenting?"

That paragraph, for example, would be far more interesting if the readers were included in that conversation. Who initiated that conversation? Was it met with enthusiasm or reluctance? That would be interesting to read.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What i didn't like...

What i didn't likewas this: "They were almost "too" comfortable in their relationship after all these years and maybe that was why the idea of her actually doing something with another man "...being sooooooooo confortable, why not the reverse also?

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

I think that if couples were truly honest with each other and not afraid to talk to each other about these things that alot of what they both feel is true also in real life. but the way they are doing it seems the right way to do this slow and easy. he is letting her decide how far to push things and not trying to push her

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
Seems like fun

She has amazing control. She didn't go nuts or deviate from her plan. I'm glad that they both hate cheating. This story is about the mind, the internal feelings that make it erotic. If it were fair game to hook up with anyone without limits, there would be no story. Most of "sexy" is in the mind. A regular housewife's own thoughts could possibly be the sexiest story never told. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Wife Lite or Hot Wife on Training Wheels

Very good story especially for the tamer members of this fórum. It was exciting within the context of the couple´s fairly conservative relationship. Also, the suspense built up slowly and toward the end she found out that she actually enjoyed flirting with the other man from work. That is a key transition for a Hot Wife (HW) in training.

This is an important story for two reasons: 1) It is a respectful enough story that any guy could show it to his conservative wife and it might give her permission to kick up her heels a bit, where ever that might lead. 2) This is very similar to the way my wife and I entered the HW life style. We were playing with sexy clothing, an ankle bracelet, and hot wife fantasies. Finally, one day, with a close work colleague, she took the plunge. That was the beginning of many HW adventures for us!

This story could help a lot of couples take that next step! Hope you write additional chapters, we can´t wait for her to consumate their HW desires!

ricksouzaricksouzaover 9 years ago
Good

This story has some depth and sensitivity that the "Anonymous" commentators don't want or understand. Just another reminder: THIS IS FICTION. It's silly to criticize what a character does or says. It's fiction. These people don't exist -- except in the mind of the author. I'd like to see how this marriage deals with new territory, new experiences, new intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Playing with fire

She is not really considering her husband, it is for her benefit, otherwise why would she hide her new underwear from him.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Ok

Good start. Cuckold brings up or begs her to be naughty, and wife is finally caving in to doing just that. Now that she has, she has to uphold her side of the deal and tell hubby just want was going on. Even the new bra and pantie set and the prospective lovers name, etc. She will then enjoy more hot talk from hubby begging her to go further and even let the stud kiss and grope her.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Good tease

After all that, it didn't happen!

But I can imagine what will happen when it does. Her new man will teach he all sorts of filthy tricks and she'll have a sexual revolution!

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another whore is born

1*

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Vile cuck shit.

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't understand how fucking other men could possibly be for a husband? If the "husband" in question would desire that, then he's not really male, just another closeted faggot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

For all of you immature idiots out there, there is no great number of married or engaged men who have fantasies of seeing their wives or other men's, this is just a big myth started by Penthouse magazine in the early seventies. It was just a device used to sell more p***, so have you read Penthouse letters with all these wife watching letters, the majority of those letters were professionally written, they weren't real amateur men talking about about that idea. In my business that I've just recently sold I had to interact with several leading top psychiatrists not only in America but Europe and Asia as well, and discussions I've asked this question and they all told me that every single study they've ever done, in their industry shows that it's still a very small Niche desire or fetish just like people who believe in more than two genders or transgenderism. This is as I said just a device to sell more p***. Now for those of us real men like myself for a very successful eight types, if we don't think about our wives or thinking about being balls deep in some other chick, and I don't know of a single man that I've ever known very well and business or is a friend who's ever thought about getting down between their wife's legs and eating out a creampie, it just doesn't happen with real men sorry to burst your bubbles little in the closet faggots!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
335 Followers
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES