A Very Sex-Full Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not missing any opportunity to send further sensual stimulation through her writhing body, David lowered his face to her breasts and sucked, lapped and nibbled her nipples while he pounded her until they were afire, sending impulse after impulse of erotic stimuli to the engorged love nest between her thighs.

What had begun as a seduction and extra-marital fuck had segued into a confirmation of love and primal mating, a fiery sexual act whose purpose now was to cast David's seed into Gwen's womb. In perfect psychic and physical sync, they were driving toward orgasmic release, each so sensitive to the other they came, exploded at the same moment. David shot jet after jet of his sperm into Gwen's fertile womb, each pulse sending Gwen into rippling, mind-blowing orgasms.

Spent, they lay in each other's arms until David's now flaccid cock slipped out of Gwen, causing an overflow of a mixture of his sperm and her juices to flood her thighs and bottom. He rolled off her, exhausted and consumed with love and thankfulness. Gwen, legs and arms splayed, her breasts heaving and wet with sweat, managed to whisper, "I love you."

After finally managing to clothe themselves, they quietly left the bedroom, stopping and looking in once again on Craig and his lover. She was gone by then and Craig had passed out and was sleeping soundly. David and Gwen went down the stairway and left the house unobserved. When they arrived at Gwen's house she led him through the front door and into her bedroom, telling David she had a surprise for him.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, she unbuckled David's belt and pulled down his pants and shorts, wrapping her fingers around his cock. Gazing into his eyes with a look of adoration, she said, "I want to give you a special gift now, David. I've never sucked a man before but I want to suck you until you fill my mouth with your come. You tasted me and now it's my turn."

David's cock began to rise in anticipation and when Gwen began to lick and suck his glans, it rose to the occasion. She used both hands to glide up and down his shaft while she worked more and more of it into her mouth until she could take no more, then cupped both his glutes in her hands while David started slowly and carefully fucking her mouth.

When his pace quickened and she felt his cheeks tense, she knew he was nearing orgasm. With a sense of empowerment, she eagerly sucked harder on his cock, lowered one hand and gently squeezed his balls. He erupted, filling her mouth with a torrent of sperm. Gwen was ready and swallowed every drop she could, though so much blasted out of David's cock she couldn't handle the volume and some of it squirted between her lips and dripped down her cheeks and chin.

Making sure she had milked his cock dry of come, she whipped her face with her fingers, licking them clean as David had done with her juices. She looked up at David, smiled and knew he understood she had given herself to him completely and was again his. He pulled her to her feet, kissing her deeply and passionately, each knowing their love had finally been completely and beautifully consummated.

When Craig was driven home later that morning, it was clear to Gwen he obviously had been totally out of it the night before and remembered very little of what had taken place. He clearly knew nothing of David and Gwen's liason and she never told him, explaining that David had driven her home when she found out he was passed out upstairs.

Gwen determined that if Craig strayed again, she was ready and more than willing to offset his infidelity with her own. There was no doubt who her lover would be.

Gwen and David's love child was born nine months later, Craig none the wiser and proud of his newborn son. Gwen was overjoyed. David was named the boy's Godfather and as the boy grew, "uncle" David would often visit and play with the little guy, developing a strong bond between them.

Craig, Gwen and David remained close friends over the years and Craig was especially pleased David's jealousy had faded away. He could always count on David to look in on Gwen and his boy whenever he attended out of town business conferences.

12