All Comments on 'A Very Sexy Night In'

by dirtyfantasies

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
first time reader

Great story Wish I had some friends like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That was hot!

I wish I had friends like that also... I'm female and that story definitely worked for me, if you get my drift ;)

dirtyfantasiesdirtyfantasiesalmost 12 years agoAuthor

thanks for the feedback glad you enjoyed it :) xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn!!

That was definitely one of the hottest stories I have read here, please write the next chapter with Kirsty, Jack (and whoever else you want to keep in it.)

acerdriveacerdrivealmost 12 years ago
Pefect build up

I must say, that was the most interesting read on here in a long time. The build up was well played and it was plain out just astounding in leading up to the sex.

Can't wait for Kristy and Jake to get a story and can't wait to see how much teasing you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super - Waiting for the next installment

Very good - please continue and submit other stories - or just continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved the build-up to the sex. Great read. I'm pretty wet right now. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot as Hell

That story is the best I have read in a long time. God im so wet. I hope you write more storys soon!

dak_nikdak_nikover 11 years ago

Your store was amazing. You did a great job building the story up at a good pace and the detail you put into the story was perfect. I hope you do more with this story!

a_older_genta_older_gentover 11 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this story great story line can't wait to read about what Kristy does to Jack

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 11 years ago
Women Lead

I love how strong the women were in this story in getting what they wanted. Very hot. Very very hot. Loved the ass tonguing near the end. I only get there when I'm really on the edge then I love to lick around and push in.

subalosubaloalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

I love games that have a very real sense of possibility. Great story great characters. One of my favorite on the site.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
A Very Sexy Story!

Outstanding! Filled with non-stop action! A 5+

MaleMid50sUKMaleMid50sUKover 7 years ago
Loved it

Had to read right to the end and it was brilliant, worked for me ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wonder as I wander...

The word is 'wander' when you walk about a space. To 'wonder' is to think about.

Very arousing, though it was difficult to follow who was narrating as there was a lot of head-jumping. Seemed like it started off as Jack's story, but by the end, everyone's thoughts and feelings had been divulged only to go back to Jack's perspective. If he's the narrator, he can't know what anyone else is thinking or feeling, only what he can observe (see, hear, touch/taste) unless the other character(s) tell him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fabulous

Aside from a few a few misuses of words and misspellings, this is a great story.

The descriptions and dialogues are very good and the scenario seems very possible, though in my experience, there would always be some "Debbie Downer" trying to spoil the fun.

_Bookkeeper__Bookkeeper_almost 6 years ago
Very Nice

Well written and very enjoyable. I can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh holy macaroni

that was amazing, the perfect length for alone time edging. my god, woman. perfection. i'm straight, but you could totally whisper me a story anytime you wanted to. i even felt inspired to share it with my ex. i don't know why, i just knew he's love it. i hope his fiance does too. ouch. damn. why did i do that? i'm blaming literotica and YOU!

five smokin hot stars. and can't wait to read your other stories. <3

RondeevuRondeevuover 5 years ago
Thanks

For a wonderful read. Just enough of a distraction from work while having a coffee. Now I have to let my hard-on subside before getting up!

PageWriterPageWriterabout 5 years ago
Endless Possibilities

From the beginning I could tell this was going to hold my interest and I was not disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very very sexy

That definitely deserves more than 5*!

I got a bit confused over the names and relationships, I thought Jack and Kirsty/Kristy were a couple because the story started out with them. Honestly it didn’t really have an overall negative impact.

Great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So good!

This was the exact type of story I was looking for tonight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdirtyfantasies@dirtyfantasies
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative.