A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette now reached into her large briefbag and extracted a fairly long but very flexible yellow rattan cane. She walked behind the three ladies' bottoms and stopped behind Dianne. She lay the cane across the middle of Dianne's ample bottom, drew it back, and smartly applied a searing stroke to middle of the Chief judge's posterior. Dianne managed to stifle a cry, which would have been more of shock than pain.

Now, Annette proceeded to administer the caning to all three. Successively, she moved behind each bottom, lay the cane over the part at which she would aim, and fired a stroke that landed precisely where intended.

The second round aimed at the top of the buttocks and then the third round aimed and hit the tender place between the base of the bottom and the thighs. Lesley was the second one to get this painful stinging stroke and it clearly exceeded her ability to control her bladder. She let out a little cry and Annette saw that she had released a modest but noticeable amount of urine onto the block and which dribbled onto the carpet.

"My regrets, Judge Lesley," Annette intoned. "Unauthorized urination requires award of extra strokes. You may choose to receive two in the same place or an additional Mistress's Stroke at the end."

Lesley realized that she faced a Hobson's Choice but quietly told Annette she would have the two additional at the base of her bottom where it met her thighs. Annette then proceeded to lay on two stinging strokes; Lesley cried out but managed to control her urinary sphincter.

The next three-stroke phase had Annette "gating" the three bottoms with three criss-cross strokes that left the infamous gate pattern on each pair of white buttocks. There were now cries, if not screams, from each judge, and Eleanor and Janet both appreciated that this private room was well insulated for sound. The rooms were intended for private meetings but Eleanor thought that they were perfect for the current use, if not outright torture.

The six-stroke imposition, plus Lesley's two extras, was now completed. Annette now instructed the three to move their legs further apart for the feared Mistress's Strokes. She put the long cane back in her briefbag and retrieved a small strap that was traditionally used for this severe punishment in which the recipient was made to raise her bottom from the block and hold her labia apart, while the disciplinarian applied the strap from behind to her most sensitive parts.

Annette stood behind Chief Judge Dianne as the latter lifted her bottom from the block and reached down to hold her labia open for the strap. Now, Annette leaned over and applied the strap between her spread legs, disclosing much dark hair, and the observers winced as they heard the leather strike inside her open vulva. Diane shrieked but then let her bottom drop back.

Annette moved behind Lesley and the blonde judge raised her bottom and spread her legs, showing pale blonde tendrils between them and even around her tiny puckered anal opening. Annette snapped the strap and Lesley also shrieked as the strap hit her open vulva and obviously nicked her risen clit. Amazingly, to Annette's practiced sensibility in this respect, the attractive judge managed not to disgrace herself again by peeing.

Finally, Annette stood behind Margaret, whose cleft looked less inviting with hair turned grayish and a deeply-sunk dark anal opening. She also had large flappy labia which she held apart and when Annette's punishing strap struck, she clearly was shocked but held position and merely let out an awful scream.

Annette then turned to the observers, deferring to Janet and said, "The imposition has been carried out."

Janet kept her clear countenance and stated in response, "Thank you, Senior Correctional Officer. You may direct the recipients to recover their clothing and join us."

Annette did as directed and the three judges rather swiftly rose to their feet and continuing to face the blocks and away from the others, pulled up their panties in a somewhat undignified haste, and then let their skirts drop back into place.

Janet had ordered a special luncheon to be served in the adjoining private room after the completion of the meeting and the discipline. She invited everyone to proceed into that well-appointed dining room and suggested places for all to sit at the nicely-laid table.

Soon lunch was served although no alcohol was provided in view of the tenor of the occasion. It took a few minutes but soon all of those present fell into vivid conversation, which, if slightly restrained, would not have alerted an onlooker to the fact that the three distinguished judges had only moments before found themselves lowered their panties and being caned on their bare bottoms and yes, on their open pussies.

12