All Comments on 'A Very Special Gift'

by Explorer222

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Granted there were some spelling and grammatical errors but the story was still hot. I hope that there's a followup chapter that details what happened after Daphne climbed on the bed.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanalmost 8 years ago
Concept

What an unusual concept. Very entertaining leaving the reader wanting to know more about this night and others. I think your doing very well in your efforts and I hope to read more of your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Not quite an "unusual" concept, but certainly much better than "counseling" a couple separately. Enjoyed the discussion and the introspection. Too bad Daphne is not in my locale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE! PLEASE!

MUCH MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My own personal "Claire"

12 years ago I met a lady who, although younger than Claire, at an age of 50, was also at a point in her life where I was the lucky one to help her find out what a strong libido she still possessed. She'd been divorced a few years and even while married was sexually neglected. She was very petite; Claire, in this story would have matched my lady's body description to a "t". She had tiny breasts with almost freakishly long nipples that were so sensitive I was able to make her cum just from proper stimulation. (I was shocked and pleasantly surprised the first time that happened) She also wore thigh high stockings after she found out how much I loved them, and had the legs of a model too. Once she found out I was someone far more appreciative of her dormant sexuality, it seemed she turned into a totally different woman. Thongs became a regular thing, squirting made its appearance, and nails in my back screamingly climaxes became the norm. I hope this story of Claire and her husband has more chapters as I was very aroused reading this one and remembering my own " Claire".

NatalieJR1983NatalieJR1983almost 6 years ago

This is a good story to branch out from for other stories. This basic idea would be fabulous with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes, More!

As a man with ED, I have to second NatalieJR1983. More stories of how men my age are able to cope with Ed and still have a sex life might help me to deal with my own problems in this regard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved every minute of it!wish there were Daphnes in my area. I’d hire her in a split second. So sexy and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, imaginative plot line, making sad people happy through improving their sex life, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story - very erotic- highly imaginative. Great new possibility for a hot series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous