A Very Special Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire encourages him. "Tom, dear, I think Daphne must be uncomfortable in that tight blouse. Why don't you loosen it for her."

The moment of truth. Once he begins, he will be lost, and he knows it. My nipples will be in his mouth within seconds. One last time he looks questioningly at his wife.

She leans forward. "Go on, Tom," she urges. "I want to see them, too."

He sets his glass on the side table and twists so he can bring both hands to bare. I smile and place a finger on his lower lip.

"Don't be shy," I whisper. "Undo all the buttons. They are aching for your touch."

Four buttons in four seconds. Must be some kind of record. My half bra has sheer black cups that highlight the creamy flesh underneath. The clasp is in the front. I hate fumbling around to get naked. And it's exciting when a man releases my tits to spring out in his face.

"Wow, look at that," sighs Tom.

Claire stands up and comes close. "Take her shirt all the way off," she murmurs.

I offer no resistance as he slips the garment down my arms and yanks it from my waist band.

"Now the bra," Claire says.

Click. It falls away. I pull my shoulders back, proudly offering my tits. The areolas are the size of poker chips and the nipples tilt upward, long and stiff.

Tom reaches over and pinches one of the long points. "Feel the other one, Claire," he says. "They're like ripe olives."

She kneels beside the chair and tentatively touches my right breast. Her fingers gently roll the nipple. A shiver ripples down my spine.

Tom is enthralled and fondles my other tit. I smile and drop a hand to his lap, feeling his growing hardness. He sucks in a deep breath.

My skirt is already hiked up to mid-thigh, but Tom wants to see more. He reaches down and jerks the hem up above my stocking tops, exposing the five inches of soft flesh leading to my thong panties.

Claire watches, then lays her fingertips on my upper thigh. "Spread your legs a little, my dear," she orders. "We need to check you."

Wow. No doubt about it now. My new female friend is ready to experiment in my world. Years of her fantasizing about having sex with another woman are about to end. If she's like some of my other clients, the novelty of it will give new life to her sex drive.

Claire punctuates her command by digging a fingernail into my nipple, and I quickly open my legs. The aroma of my arousal drifts upward.

"Put your finger under her thong," she says to her husband. "See how wet she is."

He happily obliges. His touch is light, gently probing. It drives me nuts.

"Ahhhhh...."

"She's wet all right," he announces.

"I'm not surprised," Claire says.

Tom grins at his wife and slides out of the chair to embrace her on the floor. I am left perched half naked on the chair arm like a pet bird. They both look up at me.

"What a fantastic birthday present," he says. "My very own sex toy."

She kisses his cheek. "I hoped you would like it. I want you to enjoy all that life has to offer."

"You are unbelievable. Not one wife in a million would do this for her husband."

"That's what true love is. You would do the same for me."

"I want to do the same thing for you," he says. "Let's play with my new toy together."

Smart man. He has picked up on his wife's desires. They will soon be going at it like newlyweds, with me in the middle. My therapy is working.

She kisses him again, then reaches up to pull my thong aside and expose me. I am clean-shaven, and I'm sure my swollen lips are glistening like goldenrod after a rain. Tom leans in and breathes deeply.

"Ah, the aroma of sexually aroused female," he says. His finger traces my slit, down one side, up the other, circling my clit. Older men are so much better at this. My ass starts to bounce on the chair.

"Touch me... touch me!" I pant. I am not faking. Having the two of them playing between my legs is really getting me going. God, I love my job.

"She wants you to touch her clit," Claire says.

He laughs. "I know. But it's my birthday, not hers. Help me get her naked."

One leg at a time they strip off my stockings. My ridiculously high heels have already been set aside. Tom runs his hands up and down one leg from crotch to ankle, savoring the contour of my toned muscles. A big part of what I offer is giving older men the chance to once again feel a young woman's body. If Claire is going to be jealous, now is the time.

"Very nice," he purrs. "Especially this soft flesh up here at the top."

"Ohhhh....", I groan and part my thighs.

He grins. "Now for the panties, such as they are. Raise your hips."

I comply and the thong is pulled down and over my feet, leaving me naked below the waist. My only clothing is my open blouse and dangling bra. I get to my feet and shrug off the loose garments. It's time to give them a show.

Yes, exhibitionism is one of my kinks. Being spanked is another. I have lots of them.

"Claire, be a dear and help me back into my high heels," I say.

She smiles knowingly and retrieves the five inch pumps. I raise my feet one at time so she can slip them on. The two of them are sitting on the floor looking up at me like a couple of puppies. It makes me smile.

"Now I want the two of you to go sit on the couch."

Tom is ready to jump my bones and does not seem pleased with me taking over. I'll have to make it up to him.

They sit close together, holding hands. I sashay over to where my cell phone is plugged into the radio and punch up 'music-to-strip-by'. Not entirely appropriate, since I'm already naked except for the heels. But a girl needs some music if she's going to prance around.

I bend over slightly and look over my shoulder. "Like what you see, Tom?"

"Grrrr..."

Laughing, I twirl around with the music, swinging my tits and ass. After a few minutes of this, I end up in front of Tom, put my hands on his shoulders, and lean down to kiss him on the lips. My boobs dangle over him, low-hanging fruit. Strong fingers wrap themselves around my tits, pulling me into him. I drop to my knees between his legs.

"It's no fair, me being naked and you both fully clothed," I purr, pulling at his belt with one hand and tracing the bulge in his pants with the other.

He is tense, anxious. If I am going to get him hard enough to fuck me, I have to make him relax. He looks at his wife. She will be the key to his letting go.

"Tell him it's okay, Claire," I say to her. "Whisper in his ear."

She pulls her legs under her and turns sideways on the couch. "I'll do better than whisper," she says. "I know what he likes."

As I free the belt clasp she puts her mouth up to his ear and sticks out her tongue. He sucks in a breath, anticipating what's coming. His cock thickens under my finger. I make a mental note about the sensitivity of his aural cavity. The next time it will be me who tongues him first.

Claire's tongue circles around the creases and valleys of his ear. "I love you, Tom," she murmurs between licks. "I want this for you, for us. I want you to relax, not worry about performing or anything. Let happen whatever is going to happen."

I watch her extend her tongue and drive it like a soft spear the opening. His butt comes off the couch.

"Agghhh..", he gasps.

My fingers fumble his pants open and pull down the zipper. His cock lies long and semi-hard beneath his shorts. On impulse I lower my head and bite him gently through the fabric. Claire's hand finds the back of my neck and holds me in place. From the slurping noises coming from above, I know she is still working on his ear.

His legs stiffen as he pushes back into the couch, apparently content to let the two of us have our way with him. I work my gums down the length of his cock to the tip, then lather the crown with my tongue. At the same time my hands begin to draw his slacks down over his legs. His moans grow louder.

"Let me help you," says Claire, abandoning her ear massage. "I want to watch how you make him hard."

She joins me on the floor and together we remove Tom's shoes and pants. The ridge in his boxers has grown, but when I touch it I can tell it has a ways to go. We sit back on our haunches, like sisters contemplating a puzzle.

"Perhaps if you unbutton your dress," I say to Claire

"Oh dear, I won't look nearly as good as you," she says.

"Don't worry about that. Your joining in will break through his last inhibitions. Trust me."

She looks at me. "I don't know. I thought I was just going to watch."

In response I come up on my knees and turn toward her. "Hands behind your head," I order.

A moment's pause, then she complies. I pop her buttons one at time, then pull her dress open and off her shoulders. Her sexy bra indicates that she has prepared for this possibility. Tom lies still, his eyes wide, taking in the scene. His cock twitches under his shorts.

Working quickly I release her bra and strip her to her waist. At her age she is fortunate to have small breasts—they plump out with almost no sag, and her stiff, saucy nipples look positively delicious.

"Very nice," I say, as I tease her buds with my fingertip. "Nothing to be ashamed of here. What'a you think, Tom? Should I kiss them?"

"Ya... do it," he groans.

I take one of her tits in my hand and match the nipple to my tongue. My other hand sneaks into the opening of Tom's shorts and clasps his almost-hard cock. Claire's nipple finds its way into my mouth.

"AAHHH...," she moans, pushing her breast into my face. Tom's cock hardens in my hand. He is almost ready.

Her nipple grows even larger in my mouth. I suck and lick and nibble until she cries out. "Oh god... stop... please stop... I can't take it!"

"Nonsense," I reply, pulling back while at the same time pinching her other nipple. "You can take a lot more than that. Now stand up and get out of those clothes, while I attend to your husband."

My authoritative tone works. She gets to her feet and begins to strip. I turn back to Tom. It's time to take a good look at his equipment and give it some loving. "Lean back, Tom," I say. "And enjoy."

The boxers come down an off. He's big, and almost stiff enough for the ring. A little bit of mouth should do the trick.

"OOOOOO..."

I tongue up one side and down the other, lightly licking. Over the top, down the underside, and onto his scrotum I lick. Finally I take him in hand like popsicle and kiss the tip, working it in and out between my lips.

Claire is nude now. She curls up on the couch next to him and again puts her lips to his ear. "Do you like it, honey? Is she good? Do you want to play with her body some more? Give me your hand. Put it here between my legs. Feel familiar? See how hot and wet I am watching her suck on you?"

"AAAHHHGGG..."

"You know you can fuck her, if you want," she says as casually as if she were offering him a second helping of desert."

"UMMMMmmm..."

He's fully erect now. Time to lock it in. "Claire, get the ring from my purse and bring it here," I tell her.

I keep him hard by diddling around his ass at the same time I fondle his balls and slurp his dick. Claire lays the elastic band on his stomach. With practiced hands I slip in into position in a figure 8, first around his scrotum and then twice around the base of his cock, applying just the right amount of tightness.

He looks down at himself, his expression a mixture of amazement and arousal. His cock is standing straight up, precum oozing from the tip. Claire reaches down and touches it with her fingers.

"I want it," she says to me. "But you first."

I smile and nod. Then I stand and take Tom's hand. "Up big boy," I say. "Time to take Daphne to bed."

He rises in a kind of daze and lets me lead him to the bed. "How do you want me?" I ask like a good submissive. "On the bottom, on top, or on my knees?"

It's time for him to take charge, and he does. "On the bed, ass in the air," he growls.

And I know I've got a new client.

12