All Comments on 'A Very Special Lunch Break'

by cinnamon_kisses12

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lacem8inLALacem8inLAover 13 years ago
Great Read

HI CK, Thank you for a great read. I enjoyed your story and the descriptions. I could feel their love and their passion.

Hope to see more. I would love to share thoughts.

Stu

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why?

Sweet story, but almost all your stories sound just alike. All the chicks run and all th dudes chase. You ARE so talented, maybe you can write something different. Every story is the same. Different looking characters...same story. The women all have the same thought process. I believe you are better than that.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 13 years agoAuthor
to Anonymous

I wish you had maybe posted with a username, so I could comment back. For the most part, you are right. I guess I didn't notice at first, but yes, I do seem to put the same types of characters together. Then again, I triumphed my first shot at writing the male perspective. That was basically my whole reason for posting this story. It was a personal test, and I passed.

Secondly, while I don't know if I am as good as you think I am, I do try. I can't help that I love the aggresive male / submissive female coupling; it's in my blood. I shall, in the future, seek some resources on writing different types of characters. I shall also attempt to amaze you at the same time. Thanks for your honesty.

CK_12

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWSOME!!!

i LOVE your characters & the way you put us right in the middle of their love! 5 STARS!!!!

divisionreddivisionredover 13 years ago
Great start

Thanks for a great read.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Always enjoy your stories. Thank you for sharing and good luck in the contest.

LadyGenevieveLadyGenevieveabout 13 years ago
Just lovely

Poignant - delightful. *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercinnamon_kisses12@cinnamon_kisses12
* Celebrating 12 years on Literotica! * From the desk of C_K12: UPDATE: 1/16/2019!!!! Happy Sexy New Year LitErotica!!! Thanks to everyone and please, continue to read and leave positive and constructive criticisms! It is thy lifeblood! I am so grateful to everyone that *s...