All Comments on 'A Very Thorough Massage'

by chickle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot stuff

Top class start and build up. Very, very vivid and realistic. Until the moment the massager kisses the client. From there on I think the story loses some grip becoming more banal although still enjoyable.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
The firsts half of this story deserves a high score . . .

. . . but the second half is much less stimulating. The worst part is the sudden switch in the middle, when the gently teasing sensuality instantly becomes raunchy sexuality.

In my 19 years as a Certified Massage Therapist, I've given thousands of sensual massages to clients who requested them. The sensuality built up very slowly, and continued to build at an increasingly erotic pace until the happy ending. There never was a change of pace as sudden as the one described in this story.

Now that I'm retired and living in southwest Florida, the sensuous massages are free. But I don't expect any of them to follow the pattern of "A Very Thorough Massage." I hope that author Chickle tries again, but makes the next story more realistic.

FlyAwayFromHereFlyAwayFromHereover 10 years ago
TJ1

I like skirted better than stroked. i dont know why, i think it gives more teasing vibes :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous