A Village Vampire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
297 Followers

The Garrod's mainly stayed at The Comet, but there was a large house in the Sussex countryside. They of course travelled overseas a fair bit.

The current Mrs Garrod was the second wife, quite a bit younger that the sixty year old Mr Garrod. They only had the one child, Amy, who was twenty and focussed on being a tennis player. Unfortunately, she had not done well so far. In her first year she had never progressed beyond the first round and year two of her career was no better with only one competition left this season. Amy was therefore normally travelling all over the world on the tennis circuit. There was however some fortunate news.

Birgit was expecting Amy in town in a couple of days to play at the end of year tournament at The Arena. By all accounts she was thinking of giving up if she lost again.

"So what are you going to do?" asked Sarah who had listened patiently, stroking my hair as I reported back on all I remembered from my meeting with Birgit.

"Well obviously I need to get close to The Garrod's. Their daughter would seem to be the best way to do this. So maybe I can get Amy's attention by helping her win some tennis matches and go from there." I said shrugging.

"Improve her game? You could do that? How?" Asked Sarah.

"To be honest, not sure if I can." I replied, "but if I could get to her and her opponent then maybe I could improve one game and hurt the others. Luckily its indoors so I can spectate." Getting to The Arena in daylight might be difficult though.

It was an hour before dawn when I let myself out of the apartment bumping into a red haired girl as I left.

"Excuse me," she said looking flustered.

I apologised and as her hand went up to her neck I turned and walked away. Dawn was not far off and I need to get back to The Comet.

Meeting Amy

The locker room was small and functional and I sat impatiently waiting on the bench. Fortunately for me each player had a separate room so I could meet Amy in private and put my plan into action. Her opposition would be in the next room so that was pretty straightforward too. She didn't seem to have supporters or well-wishers, but I guess it had been going so badly she had pushed them all away.

It had been difficult getting to The Arena, arriving in a hired white van, Sarah driving and me in the back. Next I had to be covered from head to foot so Sarah using a wheelchair could get me inside. Pretty much worked though, little or no sunburn and as most people were trying to find their way to various events no one looked too hard at me. Sadly people are often uncomfortable around illness or disability so look away anyway.

We used a disabled toilet and got me disrobed and out of the chair so I could mingle with people easily. Sarah returning to the van with the wheelchair and then came the easier bit blagging my way into the locker rooms.

Eventually Amy arrived. Looking very fine in a white tee shirt and short white tennis skirt. The bag she was carrying was huge, presumably full of tennis rackets.

She stopped dead when she saw someone was in her locker room.

"Can I help you?" She said frostily.

"Actually I am here to help you." I replied, trying to sound matter of fact.

"Me?" Replied Amy with a frown. "What with?"

"Your tennis of course." I replied, " I am going to help you win this tournament."

"Wow, that's ummm quite a claim, Mr who ever the hell you are. Now if you will excuse me."

I looked deeply into her eyes for several minutes we both stood not moving and not speaking, I concentrated hard until I had her mind under my control.

"Come," I said and she allowed me to lead her into the toilet cubical and lock the door. Holding my focus on her very tightly I silently told her to put her arms in the air and I removed her tee shirt.

I placed my left hand firmly onto her shoulder and as she slowly turned her head to that side I lowered my head and bit her. As my teeth pierced her skin she let out a little gasp. I drank deeply for about 25 seconds, longer than usual because it had been a trying day and I was hungry, but mostly to ensure a close telepathic connection. I did not quite know how I was going to pull this off.

Using some toilet paper I helped stop the little amount of blood seepage there was. A vampire bite always seems to stop bleeding surprisingly quickly. I don't know why. Blood and white tee shirts do not mix so I needed to be careful.

I pushed her up against the cubicle wall kissing her deeply and using my hands I lifted both her legs up so I could rub the hardening cock hidden in my jeans against her soft white tennis knickers. She groaned with delight. Feeling like I would have to fuck her if I continued I pulled away. From the floor I grabbed her tee shirt and handed it to her, silently ordering her to put it back on.

I smiled, unlocked the toilet door, carefully checking no one else was there before walking back into the main locker room.

"You will win," I said casually, "and don't worry I am here to help." I went to leave.

"I know its sounds nuts, but trust me," I said as I walked out. Now I was focussed on a very brief visit to her opponent to try and improve my chances of weakening her game.

Behind me Amy had just said blankly, "OK!"

So started my week at the tennis tournament. I managed to get into the building each day with Sarah's help. I managed to talk to Amy and I also managed to meet all of her opponents. Enough at least to unsettle them and give me limited access to their minds. At first all I could do is make the opponent make a mistake, but over the games and matches I learnt how to get Amy to realise where the incoming shot was going sooner and to make a faster shot selection for her reply. So I managed to improve at the same rate as the opposition improved and just about keep Amy on her winning streak.

Each day the press got more and more interested in the no-hoper who had suddenly started winning. Stories of her as a hotel heiress began to fill newspaper pages and before the final there was a radio interview with her proud parents. Mr and Mrs Garrod attended each day, but fortunately for me never came near the locker room. Amy would only meet them after the game. I made sure Amy would not mention me and also kept well out of their way. The Garrod's and I would meet when I decided the time was right.

Before the third match out of the five needed to win the tournament there was an unexpected wobble from Amy. She had got it into her head that it must be her not me winning these games. She started telling me she did not need me and I saw a little of the rich spoilt girl she was for the first time.

Initially I went to use my mind to force her to my will, but I thought it might be more amusing to play along. Instead I started getting cross with her. I told her if it was all her then she was on her own and I would stay in the locker room rather than come onto court and help. If she wanted help she should take a toilet break, come and see me to apologise and I might, just might, help her again.

Sure enough having lost the first set six games to love a grumpy Amy slunk into the locker room. Her face was red and from more than just the exertion of running round the court.

She went to speak, but I stopped her by pushing her roughly into the toilet cubicle, telling her not to make a sound I locked the door. She gasped with shock as I ripped her tee shirt splitting it down the middle. Pulling a bra strap off her shoulder I bit her and began for the second time to drink her blood. When I had drank for twenty seconds I withdrew. As I withdrew I used both my hands to split the front of her bra, letting it drop to the floor. I grabbed her arms pulling them above her head and holding them there with my left hand. Lowering my head I began to suck her left breast whilst rubbing her right breast with my spare hand. I could taste the salt from her sweat as I kissed and sucked at her nipple. Again she began to moan.

"You like that, huh?" I said. "You are going to do what I tell you from now on, or maybe I will do stuff you don't like."

"I am sorry," she said, "please let me go."

I released her arms, she began to run her fingers through my hair and push my head into her breasts.

"Please forgive me," she said.

Stopping abruptly I told her to get out and win the match or she would never see me again. Amy dressed quickly in a fresh bra and tee shirt, stuffing the remains of the old ones into her bag and walked back out. I could hear the crowd applauding as she reappeared onto the court. There were yells of "come on Amy." Her success had begun to build some support from the crowd.

The rest of the week passed with out incident, which was good, as I was nervous about taking more blood. I sat directing the final to a successful conclusion and as her opponent's shot went into the net to lose the game I left the court to find Sarah. Time to escape the arena and get ready for the next step in the plan.

Seducing Amy

It was late at night when I let myself into Amy's hotel room near The Arena where she had been playing tennis. I smiled as I walked past her bag dumped on the floor containing rackets and tennis stuff and the trophy proudly standing on the desk in the room.

She had not heard me come in and was still soundly asleep. No doubt worn out by a week of hard competitive tennis. In the past she had never played more than one game of singles and maybe the odd doubles match in her tournaments so it must have been tough.

I pulled the duvet off her revealing the shorts and tee shirt she had worn to bed. She slowly stirred as I sat down on the mattress beside her. Her eyes flickering open as I bent down to turn on the bedside light. She looked confused.

"Its you," she said.

"I came to say well done on winning," I replied stroking her head.

"I looked for you everywhere after I won, where did you go?" She continued.

"I thought it best to wait till later to claim my reward for helping you." I said running my hands up inside her tee shirt and gently rubbing her breasts. She smiled at this so I lifted her tee shirt up, bending down to lick and suck her nipples.

She moaned in delight.

"I am going to fuck you Amy," I told her matter of factly.

As she nodded I removed her tee shirt and shorts. Amy co-operating with me as I pulled her clothes off her body. Her athletic body was a pleasure to admire but thoughts from her mind intruded on my enjoyment.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked.

She nodded again. Gripping my arms which I had now put either side of me with her hands.

"Don't worry," I said before she could speak, "I will be gentle."

She lay naked watching me. Her hand gently touching her breasts and stomach as I quickly went to the door and checked it was locked and then I undressed in front of her. Leaving just my boxer shorts on.

I felt in my head the shock in her mind when she saw the outline of my engorged cock straining against the material of my shorts.

Gently rubbing my groin with my hand I laughed and said, "Its all for you. Do you want to come and say hello to it?"

She nodded and so opening my arms to her I said, "come", and she slowly got up from the bed and walked towards me. Pushing her gently to her knees I guided her hands up inside my boxers so she could rub up and down my shaft. Using my mind I told her silently to gently lick her tongue around the top of my cock. She guided my member out through the fly of my shorts and using her tongue made gentle circles around tip of my cock. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the moment. Placing her hands at the top of my legs she moved her head so my cock slid between her wet lips. Finally she took the whole length in the mouth, it did make her choke a bit but I made her hold it there for a moment before releasing her.

"Now your turn," I told her, "Lie on the bed."

I knelt by her side lowering my head between her legs to lick and kiss her pussy. She seemed to love long slow licks right across her slit so I continued to do this for several minutes loving how she was enjoying the new sensation of making love. Eventually hers hands returned to exploring inside my boxers. Her hand finding my cock she gently stroked it as I licked her.

Using my thumb I began to explore around her hole, she held her breath as I slowly slid my thumb into her. Gently moving it in and out. I began to lick her clitterous vigorously as I finger fucked her. She lifted her legs off the bed bending them at the knee as this new feeling made her moan with delight. I continued this for a while until moving my head up to her breasts I began to suck on her left nipple. Using my left hand I continued to fuck her whilst my right hand played with her right breast.

This took her over the edge. Her hand still inside my boxer shorts began to stroke my cock very hard as she thrashed around on the bed moaning. I felt her muscles contracting around my thumb. I made my thumb fuck her as hard and as quickly as I could.

"Oh my god," she repeated before coming and lying still gasping for air.

Slipping my shorts off I lay on the bed and made her roll over on top of me. Showing her how to wriggle on top of me I lay back and watched her for a moment pleasuring me with her body rubbing up against mine. Using my hands I pulled clips out of her hair and made it hang lose around her face. Lifting her hair off her face I slowly kissed her, using my tongue to explore her mouth I continued to kiss her passionately. As she lifted her body a little I used my hands to cup and caress her breasts.

"Can you taste your pussy juices on me?" I asked smiling.

She nodded and said, "I can't wait anymore I want you inside me. Fuck me."

Rolling her over I slipped my cock inside her. Lifting her legs she wrapped them around me as I began to fuck her. Using my arms to support me I gave her a slow fuck with long strokes.

"You like that don't you?" I said.

"Oh god it's so good, please don't stop" she said softly back.

At my silent instruction her fingers moved down to her pussy and she began to stoke her clitterous as I continued slowly to bring her to a climax. Her orgasm washed over her and again she moaned with delight, as she came her hands reached up to hold my waist, pulling me closer and her nails dug into my side.

"Fuck, yes," she cried.

I smiled and not wanting to finish yet I picked her up put her legs either side of me and began to kiss her and stroke her breasts as I continued to fuck her with both of us sitting up. Grabbing the back of my neck she moved herself higher and eventually I allowed myself to be pushed onto my back.

Holding her hair up high with her hands she began to bounce up and down on me. I lay loving the sensation and enjoying the view of her small breasts as she fucked me. Pulling her down on top of me I slightly bent my legs giving me the leverage to fuck her hard.

I grabbed hold of her firmly as I rammed my cock into her. Amy screamed "yes" with each stroke before we both came together. As my seedless semen gushed into her I bit into her neck and drank deeply, as ever enjoying the salty taste of her blood. I wanted to drain her and take her life but pushing the thought away I forced myself to stop and I lay just cuddling her.

After a few minutes she raised her head.

"That was incredible," she said, "is it always that good? God now I know what all the fuss is about." As she spoke she stretched her arms out.

I smiled and told her I had to go. When she went to complain I placed my finger on her lips and asked her not to say anything.

Dressing I told her, "Don't worry I have plans for us. I will be in touch soon. Now sleep." She immediately turned over, curled up into a ball and closed her eyes. I quietly left her room.

It was still dark and there was enough time to get back to The Comet. I noticed a red headed girl waiting on a street corner but didn't pay her any attention. I was distracted, thinking about virgins. Movies often display virgin blood as having properties to make you young again or to make vampires extra strong. More Hollywood crap I am afraid. I had drunk Amy's virginal blood, fucked her and drunk some more. Exactly the same before and after, beautiful tasty blood, but no different whether virginal or not.

Getting the Comet

"Are you sure we can't get you a drink or something to eat my dear," said Mrs Garrod for what must have been the forth time.

"No, honestly I am fine," I replied.

"So you have been helping Amy with her tennis," asked her father.

"Yes," I replied, "we managed to channel Amy's talent and she played brilliantly all tournament."

Both parents smiled proudly at their daughter who blushed.

"Mummy, let me show you something I have bought," said Amy. As arranged this meant Amy got her mother out of the way leaving me with her father alone in their huge lounge.

"Sir," I said, "I guess this is a bit sudden, but I wanted to ask your blessing to marry Amy. I think you daughter is amazing and unbelievably she feels the same way about me. What else could a father do under the strong telepathic influence of a vampire except to say.

"I'd be delighted, dear boy."

Of course when the ladies returned everyone was over the moon. My telepathic influence made it so. The Garrod's only child was now in their eyes not only a successful tennis player but also someone who had found a loving husband.

"Do you have a date in mind?" Asked my new mother-in-law to be.

Pretending to hesitate I made Amy's father answer for me.

"The sooner the better I say," he said. "After all the tennis season only stops for a few months so why not in say a month." Amy and I allowed her parents to talk us into a short engagement and the plan formed to marry in one month using quite naturally The Comet as the location.

So the next few weeks were chaos. I tried hard to keep out of most of it being limited to the hours of darkness. Sarah was a godsend I made her help me. She even left her job and became a sort of personal assistant, taking my place at many of the discussions on wedding business. This of course often caused discontent, but I was able to meet everyone at night and then ease concerns with a little mental persuasion. By now the Garrod's loved their new son-in-law to be and of course forgave and understood the fact he was rarely around to do anything useful. I even managed to convince them to have a civil ceremony in The Comet to avoid the need for me to travel outside in daylight and that Sarah should be my best man. It was coming together beautifully and quite easily.

Finally the wedding day arrived and we sped through the day. Its fair to say Amy's dream wedding night was more in her mind than reality as I made her fall asleep and I went out on a hunt. In fact I found myself a nice victim who slated my thirst for a while. The stress and attention arranging the wedding had been awful but it was necessary to build me a strong foundation and that was all that mattered.

The next morning I had arranged with Sarah's help a helicopter to take me, Amy, her parents and Birgit from the hotel to their house in the country and then off onto honeymoon. Birgit hated me for screwing her and then going off and marrying Amy, so it took all of my persuasive skills to get her to come. Happily in the end everyone agreed to use the helicopter and afterwards for Amy and me the Caribbean awaited. All booked and paid for.

It was rude of me I know, but I arrived late for breakfast having sent my new wife ahead with my apologies. When I finally went downstairs I explained I was unable to fly with them as a problem had cropped up. I of course insisted they went ahead anyway, new wife and all, saying I would join them that evening and everything would be fine.

It was a couple of hours later when lying on the bed in my room hopping from channel to channel I heard the tragic news that the helicopter had crashed in a wood, killing all the occupants. The news channel reported the aircraft had been seen to behave very oddly, rising steeply into the air and then crashing vertically downwards, its engine screaming as it hit the ground. An aviation expert argued there was no mechanical issue that could cause this, but equally the women piloting the helicopter was very experienced. There was a general feeling of confusion over the whole incident.

braindump
braindump
297 Followers