A Village Vampire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
302 Followers

A fully clothed Sarah, well I am (was) a married man, was lying on my chest. She commented with a straight face that this was such sad news.

"I wonder if you put the pilot off a bit," she said still looking serious. "You know when you met her, bit her and started putting strange ideas into his head as to what should happen when you fly over a small wood."

"It was fortunate you got Mr Garrod to change his will so everything was left to Amy and/or you." Sarah finished.

I stood up and walked to the window bored with the banter or feeling guilty enough to be irritated by it I wasn't sure. I looked out on the people rushing by The Comet, my Comet. God that sounded good. I wondered what they were all doing, where they were going, working hard like I used to. The man in the suit, the mother pushing the buggy with another child in hand, the redheaded girl waiting on the street corner, a man selling "The Big Issue". All flavours of life were out there. Hmmmm that red headed girl?

"So now you are the owner of The Comet, what happens now master?" Asked Sarah.

"I make you the manageress for starters," I replied. "This hotel becomes both my income and my larder and I need your help to make that work." Sarah hugged me as my brain searched around for something I had missed. I suddenly realised Sarah had stopped talking and was looking hard at me. Ignoring this I made her describe someone to me, someone I now had a strong hunch about.

One more job I needed to do

The night next I wandered out through the kitchen. I was a bit of a celebrity now so moving around the hotel was more difficult. People wanting to give me their condolences or to tell me who they were and what they did.

However the kitchen allowed me to approach the front of the hotel from the side and wander up to a woman police officer standing casually on the street corner.

"Hi, could you tell me the time?" I asked a broad smile on my face.

Her brown eyes looked deeply into mine as I locked my gaze onto her and broke into her mind.

"Er, sorry what did you say," she said clearly flustered by my sudden appearance.

I continued to smile taking in her beautiful brown freckles, and red hair pinned behind her ears. She was beautiful, beneath her police jacket I could see a white blouse and chequered tie. A radio hung on her left shoulder. It was likely I thought beneath all the police uniform and equipment was a curvy figure.

"House keys and address." I said and the police officer without hesitation handed over a set of keys to me and wrote an address on a piece on paper and gave it to me.

"No matter about the time." I said I will find out in the hotel and I walked away leaving her opened mouthed. I returned to my room. When I looked out of the window from my penthouse window the street corner was deserted.

Much later I was slowly putting a key into a lock, turning it and gently pushing open a front door. My nerves were always on edge at these moments despite the fact I had sneaked into loads of homes and hotel rooms by now. This time the sense of danger was a little more understandable. One hunt this week had resulted in a rather awkward moment and it was all I could think about right now.

Her name was Tiffany, tall, thin with long brown hair. She had been an easy catch, arguing with her boyfriend she had stormed off, in her blind rage she had bumped straight into me. I should have guessed it was too easy. So anyway calmed by her belief that all was safe I had got her to strip and she lay naked on her bed. I wasn't that attracted to her but I was hungry and so was getting ready for a feed when in walks her mother. Thank god I still had my clothes on, even my shoes.

The shock of this sudden invasion meant I temporally released Tiffany from my control, realising she was naked with a strange man she screamed, and so her mother screamed too. A dog barked and I could hear an angry father rushing up the stairs. So I did what any great vampire would do, I ran. Pushing past her dad I headed down the stairs, meeting their very unhappy dog coming up.

As I said right at the beginning of my first story as a human I hated dogs and as a vampire I felt no better. I froze but managed to order Tiffany telepathically to call her dog and so it rushed past me and relieved it had gone I escaped.

This unhappy event especially as it had included a dog had unnerved me and taught me I had become a little casual about the whole hunt thing. So this time I had been more cautious, but had made it into the house and up the stairs without incident. I had reached the bedroom and sat on the bed beside its sleeping occupant. She only stirred when I turned the bedside lamp on.

"Its you!" She said and then I sensed she was about to yell so I placed my finger on her lips.

"You will not make a sound," I said, "and you will do exactly what I say." I stared deeply into her brown eyes making sure my mind was strongly linked to hers.

I pulled the duvet off her revealing the tartan pyjama's she was wearing. She sat up and as she did her red hair fell down onto her shoulders and her hand moved to the top button of her shirt, I smiled.

"I brought you something, go put this on, sort your hair out and then meet me downstairs." I told her. She immediately took the white dress I handed her and I went downstairs to prepare.

In the lounge her police cap was on the table, her high-visibility coat on a chair and her utility belt with truncheon, handcuffs etc lay on a chair. I casually touched the cold hard metal of the cuffs and thought about the fun I could have with them, but that was for another day.

By the time she had joined me I had done a little furniture moving putting the sofa facing an armchair so I could interrogate her more easily.

"Is this right?" She asked when she appeared downstairs; she wore the dress I had asked her to wear.

"Its perfect, you look beautiful" I replied smiling.

The dress I had found her was white, full length, low cut at the front just enough to show a little cleavage

'Sit," I told her motioning with my hands to the sofa. I sat in the armchair.

"It seems to me PC Millie Milner you are investigating me, would I be right?" I asked and as I spoke I moved to kneel in front of her, stroking her face.

"You have beautiful freckles," I told her and slowly kissed her to further strengthen our mental bond.

Millie nodded. "Yes," she said.

"So tell me everything you have learnt." I said and so she began. As she was speaking I sat myself back down in the armchair.

It seemed that as an ambitious police officer she was often asked to look into minor cases that detectives hadn't time to do. Sarah's husband's death was creating some noise because her parents refused to believe it was either suicide or an accident and so she had been asked to look into it.

"It seemed to me straightaway something about the grieving widow did not add up," she said. "Friends, family said they were so in love and yet Sarah did not seem to be upset. Maybe it was shock I thought, but then I noticed her with you. She couldn't take her eyes off you, had to touch you at every opportunity. It seemed clear she was having an affair and then I found you were sneaking into her apartment late at night.

So I started to investigate you. I found a taxi driver who wasn't sure but thought he had given you a lift just at the time Sarah's husband had jumped. However I could not tie you in to what happened. The husband had been alone on the roof so it didn't add up, it just seemed odd.

I smiled relieved that there wasn't stronger evidence around David.

Millie continued, "I moved on to other work officially, but this case kept nagging at me so unofficially I kept an eye on you. I found you compelling so I am not sure I had a choice. I discovered you were hanging around Amy Garrod the tennis player, then she was winning and equally quickly you were fucking her too. Yes I was there when you went to her hotel after she won her competition. I was stunned when Amy and her parents died in that helicopter crash and suddenly you'd inherited a big hotel. I couldn't and can't see how you could have been involved but it was all too good to be true."

She paused and then continued to speak, "I checked into your family. They are devastated by the way that you won't see them. You were just a normal guy and then you just go off and disappear. That's weird too but not illegal either. Obviously I held the official line they knew already, that you were fine, but did not want them to know where you were."

"So I just don't understand," she finished, "perhaps there are coincidences in life, but it must had suited you to have Sarah's husband and Amy's family die when they did. You are now a very rich man but there is no evidence that either of them were killed.

I tried to keep a straight face at this news feeling amusement, guilt and relief in fairly equal measures.

To distract me I stood up and looked down on the seated Millie. She looked up at me and I made her slide the straps of her dress off her shoulders, revealing her breasts. Kneeling again I kissed her on the mouth, enjoying the way she opened her mouth as we kissed. Her lips were warm and wet. I cup'ed her breasts with my hands and then took the right one deep into my mouth.

"That's lovely," she said.

Sitting back on my haunches and looking up at her I said, "Do you want to know the truth?"

She nodded and so I said, "I am a vampire."

"A what!" She said. "Of course you are a vampire, silly me. Explains everything." She finished sarcastically.

"Lets, look at the facts shall we. Police deal in facts right?" I said moving back to the armchair. "I am a stranger to you and yet you have allowed me to sneak into your house without protest. I have made you dress up for me and tell me everything you know about your investigation. You have kissed me and are sitting in front of me with bare breasts. Normal behaviour for you I guess." I finished with a shrug and then let her have one final piece of evidence, "and by the way have you ever seen me out and about in daylight?"

She frowned and slowly pulled her dress back up, crossing her arms across her chest. Getting up she walked across the room her back to me.

"Why am I even talking to you?" She muttered.

Getting up I walked over to her, she still had her back to me, so from behind I slid the straps of her dress back off her shoulders and pulled the dress so it fell to her ankles.

"No don't," she said, but she did not protest when I picked her up and laid her naked body down on the sofa.

Kneeling on the sofa I lowered myself on top of her and began to kiss her. Using my hand to hold her face I made her continue to kiss me for some while.

As I kissed her she undid my belt and pulled my trousers down. I allowed her to strip me completely. We kissed passionately, Millie trying to push her tongue into my mouth making her lips even more wet and delicious. My hand slid down the side of her face holding it in place as we kissed and kissed.

Kneeling up properly she looked down at my cock; she smiled, and began to stroke it with her hand. Moving herself closer she pushed its tip against her breasts as she continued to caress it. Slowly she began to turn her back on me, sliding her hand round so she continued to hold my cock. My hands slide up to her breasts and placing one hand around her neck I kissed her on the cheek.

She kissed me with long slow kisses, as wetting my finger I slid it down to her pussy and began to caress her. The attention to her slit made her moan and as I firmly grabbed her left breast with my hand she threw her hand back. Her lovely red hair touching my shoulders and making me tingle with excitement. Raising my hand from her breasts to her neck I pushed her head back further.

"Let me show you," I said and I bit her. She raised her hand to caress her own breasts, moaning as she did so.

I fed only briefly and returned to kissing her and I grabbed at both breasts with my hands. She slowly lowered herself, going onto all fours in front me. I licked at her pussy, running my hand up her tummy and right up to her breasts. Looking up I could see her reflection in a mirror across the room. I loved the sight of her red hair all over her face and her mouth open and eyes shut as she enjoyed me making love to her.

I kissed her on the back and looking back she moved her hair out of her face and kissed me one more time. Her hand returned to rubbing my cock as she kissed my chest and nipples. She gently lowered her head and as I helped her move her hair out of the way she slowly took my cock into her mouth. Leaving me to hold her hair she caressed my balls with one hand as she ran my shaft in and out of her mouth. She settled on holding my cock still with one hand as she sucked it. I held her hair off her face. Slowly she came back up my body kissing my chest, nipples and mouth before again attending to my cock, alternating between hand and mouth.

Able to resist no more I went to push her onto the sofa.

She shook her head and said, "No, upstairs, fuck me upstairs. It will be more comfortable." So picking her up I carried her upstairs to the bedroom I had first found her in. She squealed and giggled as I carried her up the stairs, kicking her legs as we went. I placed her on the bed and lay beside her. She lifted her left leg off the bed, opening her legs and I slid my hand between them. I gently rubbed her pussy and we again kissed passionately. Licking my fingers I wetted the tip of my cock as she slightly rolled onto one side. Holding her right leg tense in the air she gripped my leg with her hand as I entered her. She groaned with pleasure. Holding her leg in the air with my right hand I began to fuck her. My left hand caressed her breast. Gripping her leg and around her waist with my hands I fucked her hard.

As she moaned with delight, I bit her neck taking another brief feed. As I drank her arm reached behind her head pulling me into her neck. For a while I fucked her hard and drank her blood but all too soon I realised I had to stop before this went too far. I pulled away, moved her onto her back and began to lick her pussy again. I inserted a finger into her as she spread her legs. She lifted the right one over my body. I slide my finger in and out as I licked. Slowly she got back up onto all fours and as she pulled her bum cheeks apart for me I licked her pussy before sliding my cock into her. Her bum was in the air and her head on the mattress as I resumed fucking her. Holding her waist and then her shoulders as she lifted herself back up I screwed her from behind. Eventually her strength deserted her and her head flopped back onto the bed. Again she came back up as I slowed my thrusting a little, as I began to thrust harder she put her head back down again.

"Fuck, yes," she began to moan over and over as she came.

Her head buried into the mattress as she enjoyed her orgasm. I withdrew my cock from her and after a moment she slowly lifted her head up, looked back at me smiling and then moved around to suck me again. Using my hands, I again moved her hair out of the way as she lifted her head and kissed me, before again sucking my cock. Pushing me onto my back she sucked me some more before sitting astride me and gently lowered herself onto my cock. She flicked her head to one side to get the hair out of her eyes.

She began to slowly move up and down, lowering her head so it was on the pillow to the side of my face. I put my arms around her waist and alternated between driving her hard up and down and ensuring she travelled more slowly the full length of my cock. As I fucked her harder she moved more into an upright position, I moved my arms away as she rode me hard. Placing her hands either side of my head, she lowered her breasts enough for me to grab them as we screwed.

She lifted herself off me, kissed me and I slowly caressed her pussy as she lay beside me. She lay smiling up at me as I stroked her, a hand around my neck. Lifting her up, I positioned her in front me, both of us in a sitting up position. Her arms grabbed around my neck as I slid myself into her again and in a close embrace we fucked again.

"Yes, fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried again and held me so tight.

She was pushing my head into her neck as she gripped me so I bit into her neck again. She came again. I lowered her onto her back, still drinking her blood and thrust into her as hard as I could gasping as I exploded inside her.

We both lay side by side in silence for some while, gathering our strength and thoughts from what had been an amazing fuck. Only with Sarah had it been this good for me.

"That's amazing," she said, "the best fuck of my life, but what did you do to me." She felt her neck where I had bit her.

I smiled. "What else would a vampire do but drink the blood of his bride?"

She gasped and rubbed at her neck before she smiled back at me. Her hand reached up to pull my head into her neck.

"Take more," she said.

Resisting her pull I told her. "No it's your turn to drink."

"Are you," she began nervously.

"Going to turn you into a vampire. No," I smiled, not today, "but I am going to make you my bride."

"Is Sarah not your bride already?" she replied.

"You will be my bride, just like Sarah," I confirmed, biting at my own wrist and pushing it into her mouth where she began to eagerly drink my blood. When she had taken enough I removed my wrist and gave her a long and slow kiss.

After such great sex we just lay holding each other on the sofa.

Eventually I just said to her," go on ask me if you want to. I know everything you are thinking so there can be no secrets now."

"I was wondering if I was right, if you were connected to those deaths. Presumably you wanted Sarah to be your bride so killed her husband." She said lifting herself off my chest and gripping my arm.

She quickly followed up with. "Not that it matters to me."

I said, "you are mine, you have no will left and would do anything for me my love so don't worry I know I can tell you anything. If you really want the truth then yes I was involved and I will be involved in others. That's why having an ambitious policewoman as a bride is going to be so useful. I think your career is about to bloom."

We enjoyed another long kissing session and when we finally stopped Millie looking deeply into my eyes said, "I love you master."

braindump
braindump
302 Followers