A Virgin No More, First Time Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She comforted herself by thinking that, with him already stretching her, he had used his fingers inside her for over three years, and that would probably help lessen her pain. She was actually more curious than afraid and more sexually excited than remorseful that she was breaking her promise to her grandmother. Only, if her grandmother had met Michael and saw how much she loved him and how much he loved her, she'd not only would understand but would probably give her blessing.

With her knowing that Michael would never knowingly hurt her, she knew that he'd do all that he could to make her first time having sexual intercourse a good sexual experience. Further, she knew that he wasn't a virgin, and even though she never asked him about his sexual experience with other women, she felt that his sexual experience would be a good thing for her. She figured that after having sex the first time, she'd probably be sore. With him being more careful with her the first time, the next time they made love, she'd allow him to be more wildly passionate with her body. Jessica wanted to have as much deeply penetrating sex as possible during her first deflowering night, but she figured that it all would depend on how sore she was.

After making love with him, she couldn't wait to fuck him. She couldn't wait for the day when he pounded her pussy with his cock. She was still deep in thought and readying herself in the bathroom when she was brought back to the present with the sound of her cell phone ringing their favorite song, "I want to Make It with You," by Bread. After she put him on notice for Saturday night's sexual festivities, she knew it would be him calling. She reached for the phone that was perched on the table next to the tub.

"Hello, my deflowering man, I can't wait to see you, baby. I'm in the bathroom getting ready for our big evening." She mewed like a wild cat on the prowl.

"God, Jessica, I'm sorry," he said sounding so pained.

"What? What's wrong Michael?"

"I need to reschedule our date. I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am, but I just found out that my agent needs to meet with me about my book. He said that it was urgent that I come to New York to meet with him right away. He's ready to sign a contract for my next book Monday morning and he said that they'll be a sizable advance.

"Oh, that's wonderful Honey. Don't worry about our night together. What's another few days after waiting three years," she said with a sad laugh. If we waited this long, we can wait a little longer," she said with obvious disappointment.

"I have an idea and I don't know why I didn't think of this before but why don't you come with me. We can do the dirty deed in a swanky hotel," he said with renewed sexual excitement.

"Dirty Deed?" She laughed at his word choice.

"I'll meet you at the old clock tower on campus. We'll drive to New York, check into a hotel, and we'll make love," he said with sexual excitement.

"Yes, I'll meet you at the old clock tower on campus," she said swooning. "That brings back memories. We met there for our first date. Do you remember?"

"Really? We met at the old clock tower? I don't remember that. Are you sure? I don't think that would be something that I'd forget. I thought we met at a party," he said.

"Never mind. Where we met really isn't important," she said hurt that he didn't remember. "Our future together and where we go from here is more important than the past. Let me go and get dressed. I'll see you there in half an hour," she said in the most normal tone she could manage.

She hung up the phone and burst into tears. She was hurt because he didn't remember their first date meeting place. Even more hurtful than that, he cancelled the most important date of their lives as a couple. His book took precedent over her giving her most precious gift to him, her virginity. She was being foolish. She was being childish but her hormones and her sexual frustration were getting the better of her.

Making sure that she was late to meet him, she spent an hour primping before their meeting. She wanted him to be sorry the second he saw her for cancelling their deflowering ceremony. She put on her low-cut, brilliant blue, silk dress. It fit her beautifully and showed off her large breasts and shapely hips. She looked like the Greek Goddess Aphrodite, the Goddess of love and beauty.

Looking like no virgin that she knew should ever look, she chose her sexy, push-up bra that showed the tops of her breasts and her abundant cleavage. She wore her blue, silk, bikini panties and her 3" high heels. Feeling silk against her skin made her feel sexy and her sexiness is what she wanted to project. She fashioned her blonde hair into a free-flowing up do that was held up by a single, silver barrette. A few wisps of hair dangled around her neck and at the sides of her face.

Michael had given her a collection of mystic topaz rings, earrings, and necklaces and she selected some of the most beautiful pieces to wear with her silk dress. Finally finished dressing, she stood in front of the mirror. Turning one way before turning the other, she liked what she saw, and knew he would go gaga over her.

"Yes, Michael, your mistake, my foolish, dreamboat man, choosing your agent over me," she said that out loud to the mirror in her sexiest voice. "I'll make you suffer before giving myself to you."

Being that it actually made her feel better to talk to herself in the full-length mirror, she continued her rant. When she was done with her one-way discussion, she had a good laugh, sashayed her ass out her door, and left to meet him. She saw him standing by the Old Clock Tower in the distance as she walked down the narrow path to meet him.

Fall was in the air and the leaves growing on the wall next to the path were turning colors. The night sky was clear and as if they were all for her, the sky sparkled with tiny stars. She was glad that her dress had long sleeves, as the night was a little chilly. Even though she brought a light jacket with her that was packed in her overnight bag, she didn't want to ruin the image of him seeing her in her blue, silk, low cut dress. Tonight would have all been so romantic if she wasn't so hurt and angry with him. Only, she knew that she'd feel better once he took her in his arms and kissed her.

As Jessica moved closer, she accentuated her stride so that her hips would swing more than normal. By showing him how sexy she is, she was going to make him really suffer. Now she could clearly see Michael leaning against one of the pillars supporting the Old Clock Tower. He had on his brown corduroy jacket, that she absolutely loved, and he looked like a Roman God standing there. She grinned at the irony that the two of them matched, God and Goddess alike.

It was when she was about fifteen feet away when she noticed that he seemed to be deep in thought. Her heart flipped in panic that something was wrong, really wrong. Michael spotted her and flashed a beautiful smile. After seeing that smile, the most beautiful of all smiles, her heart melted and she instantly forgave him for forgetting that this is the place where they first met. Only, when he should be so happy that they were going to make love, she didn't understand why he looked so troubled.

To be continued...

12