All Comments on 'A Vision of God'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
kingtono said:

I really like this story. It's so different from the so many stories that I have read. Like to read more about their sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I would live to read about them. It was wonderfully written

GoldbugGoldbugabout 11 years ago
Great read!

I hope chapter 2 is already in process.

ChasBChasBabout 11 years ago
And?

Not perfect. What is? But beautiful in a sort of Adam and Eve kind of innocence. And in the awareness of pure love in a world of impurity. As with another reader, I wonder what awaits these two in the "real" world, and wonder if you, YKN4949, can bring it off. Try.

brosismombrosismomabout 11 years ago
great

you must i say must continue with this story & ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the most beautiful and charming incest story I have ever read

I usually prefer stories of a boy sticking his dick up his mother's cunt. But to me, this story is perfect. The naivety is just so sweet and lovely. A girl finding out what makes a boy a boy in her own brother, a brother finding out the delights of a girl in his own sister. Anna discovers what that bulge is between Joseph's legs--her brother's big stiff prick--and Joseph discovers Anna's adorable little coochie, the source of his and her endless enjoyment. Every step of their journey is exciting to them, and to us. Anna sees her brother's body, rugged and muscular, and he sees hers, curvy and voluptuous, and both love what they see. Anna says, "I took my brother's balls in my hand, setting them gently on my palm." That's exactly how a sister handles her brother's balls. Joseph, as befits the male, is somewhat more aggressive, slipping his fingers inside his sister's cute little twat and massaging her clit. Driven by instinct, Anna jerks Joseph's big prick till he unloads his balls, shooting his warm creamy semen all over his sis. She really likes the taste of her brother's sperm (good girl). Joseph tries to fight his desire, but his body's needs--for his sister's body--are too strong. When he introduces his stiff young dick to that delectable hole between her legs and busts his sister's cherry, inevitably there is pain for her, but it's swiftly overcome by profound pleasure. Joseph goes into the age-old rhythm of sisterhumping, giving sis nice big cums with his big prick, finally blowing his brotherly balls up his own sister's twat. We're all rooting for Joseph and Anna as they escape and begin their new life together as husband and wife. Fuck lots and lots of babies up your sister's cunt, Joseph, cute little incest-kids. Be fruitful and multiply, as the Good Book says.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I liked this story much better than "Kiss Cam" because this one leaves room for more if you actually decide on continuing it whereas in "Kiss Cam" it ends with her thinking smugly that her brother will always want again what she will never give to him again: her body.

Thanks for the ending, I would have hated if she actually married that priest/pastor and had his brother's baby while married to the pastor... And thanks for having the realization of "God just wants us to be happy" I hate it when stories just try to destroy religion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not Porn

I loved this story! It was sweet, and yet hot. I also prefer this type of story to your Kiss Cam. I really don't like cruelty.

However, this is not porn. And I mean that as a compliment. A strong compliment. Porn is raw. Porn is sex, for sex's sake. Porn usually has no cohesive plot. And porn is rarely enjoyable for women, of whom I am one. I enjoyed your wonderfully erotic tale, and I am thankful it was NOT porn.

My college literature professor introduced me to erotica written by the famous INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE author Anne Rice. She wrote three volumes under the pen name A. N. Roquelaure. The first book in the trilogy is THE CLAIMING OF SLEEPING BEAUTY. OMG OMG OMG OMH!!!!!!! Compared to her very hot and amazing work, nothing on this site is porn. These books are still in print, and they will make your toes curl.

For that matter, romance novels have incredibly hot sex scenes. In fact the romance genre is the most sold, most profitable genre of books today. Don't take my word for it... Look it up.

What I'm trying to say is you should be proud of this story, and realize it is way better than porn. I gave you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
True Love

Beautiful story of love and it is a 5! Unusual and very, very good! Love conquers all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The light emphasis on the inversion of the Adam an Eve myth worked very well with the story's setting supporting it.

I liked the pacing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

it was real essence of love between siblings ....they were soulmates and they found eachother...soulmates not necessarily have to be a guy and girl...it can be anyone.....even relative ......

oldnornryoldnornryabout 11 years ago
Better than porn!

I read all the comments and each one seemed to "take the words out of my mouth." I was thinking all through the story that it must be close to the story of Adam and Eve. I am also looking forward to the next chapter. What will they do without money, car and limited knowledge of the world. Hopefully, they will not be taken advantage of by the cold, cruel outside world.

I will definitely read more of your stories.

SummerdayesSummerdayesabout 11 years ago
great

A lovely story that left me wanting more. The sex was great and the innocence of it was beautiful. More please

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
Beautiful story...

But I do have an issue here. After reading this fairly long, in depth story, I didn't expect the abrupt ending. I was disappointed that there wasn't more about the wonders of the outside world. It's clear that there will be no sequel for us to read about any further experiences for these two.

rangerrigsrangerrigsalmost 11 years ago
Both good

I think both this and "Kiss Cam" are great stories. However, as I find myself just a tad more inclined toward the romantic, I think I enjoyed this one more. I hope you write a sequel; I'm curious to find out how they do on "the outside" and handle their new relationship together as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lovely story

please write a sequeal to this. it would be great to see the two together.

DraylinDraylinalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

That society was so suppressed that I'm glad they got to escape from it. I liked your kiss cam story but I enjoyed this one more simply because it's about sibling affection that may not have even been there if they had been raised in a different situation. I feel like if you did a sequel their transition into 'normal' society would be very rough but I'd love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Compliment

Have not read Kiss Cam. I don't plan to. I like it when the relationship is loving. I don't like mean spirited people. This was an amazing story. I really want a sequel where they have to adapt to the modern world but through all the challenges they remain together. Just the two of them. I REALLY LOVE happy endings!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please continue

this was a great story please continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

What an amazing love story about siblings. Please keep writing more to this story. It was lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVE IT

It was awesome! i love your storyline , i hope you write more!

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 11 years ago
Beautifully Done

I'd say this is a much better story than Kiss Cam. The build up to the actual sex is more gradual, and when it actually happens, it's more detailed than the simple in and out we see in the other story.

Having said that, the single biggest reason I like this better is the loving relationship between the siblings. I think the reason a lot of us read incest stories is not so much the taboo itself as it is the romantic aspect. Sex is a physical act, yes, but a lot of emotion goes into it as well. The emotional component is always strongest when it's between people who love each other, and the thought of adding romantic love to the deep emotional bonds that already tie family members together is somehow heartwarming (for those of us who read this stuff anyway; for other people it's just gross), and this story has that in spades, both with the touching naivete of the brother and sister and the acknowledgment of how much they've always meant to one another.

I also agree with an earlier poster in liking the fact that you didn't denigrate religion. Bizarre though it may seem, a fair number of us who read this stuff are religious, and it's nice to see an author take the stance that God isn't likely to punish people for loving each other.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Delicious.

Just discovered you and this is my 'firsty' with your work.

This one really sang and what a compliment that almost without exception even the 'Anonymous' mob did not pour out their standard scorn.

Back to your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Please write a sequel!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A wonderful story

I really adored this. I really loved the tenderness, exploration, and love. And that you didn't critize God. You are a great writer, this story is a treasure. Keep up the good work! :3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Virtuous Pure Love

I love the fact that despite how these kids were brainwashed from young, their pure love illuminated the path forward for them ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I actually read this one immediately after Kiss Cam. I personally like the "loving brother & sister" concept more than the hateful ones, but I wasn't as much of a fan of the isolated setting. Still though, it was an incredible story. 5 stars for sure and you really have a serious talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

I thought it was hot and love every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Truly, a beautiful and heartwarming story. Among other things, it points out

the age old habit of society using "God" to explain things which are not

always easily understood. In no way could this tale be construed as porn.F9E6

frostedflakes55frostedflakes55over 10 years ago
yow

astonishingly great read. I've read most of what you've written and after years on this site, I think you are one of the most accomplished at telling a story and describing it from a particular persons pov.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it:)

I loved this..not only was it hot but it was a great story...wow..I never come on here expecting to actually enjoy the stories but this was actually a good story. And it was written so well....I couldn't help it, I felt so bad for her when she was all sad and it was also so hot! Which is important on here...lol....well that's all...I liked it..lol...:)

pope32767pope32767over 10 years ago
Much better, but still artificial

I too read this right after "Kiss Cam". In this one the kids are all sweet, there they're all rotten. But really, nobody's all one or all the other: we are just seeing them at a single moment in their complex, flawed lives. For myself, I find sweet much more arousing than rotten: I agree that it's the romance that makes incest erotica so attractive.

In a better world than this (not perfect, just a little better!) the Romance category here on Lit would include all the romances, and the gay ones and the incest ones and the transsexual ones wouldn't be ruthlessly excluded from that category. As if it mattered to a tale of love exactly what kind of equipment people have! When you're in love, you use whatever you've got to bring yourself and your lover together. The details are just what makes the story piquant, they're not it's theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good read

I liked this story it was sweet and thoughtful a little unrealistic in some areas but that just added to the story line I would like it if you were to write a sequel to this story and tell us what hardships this couple would go through and what they think of the sinful world we live in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a vison of god..

Great work. truly great story, very well told..I really hate cult

worship, which makes this story worth reading to a happy

ending...thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fine characterization

Challenging for a writer to take us into the thoughts of a girl raised in such a repressive environment. very well done, acknowledging complexities. A little preachy at the end but I agree with the Lesson

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is a work of art!

I never expected when I came to this website that I would be moved to tears by any story here. Its deeply poignant and extremely hot at the same time. I read Kiss Cam first and then somehow reached this story. To be honest, nothing prepared me for the radical difference in style. I had to recheck to see if it was the same author. Kiss Cam is a brilliant piece of work itself but this one is superlative because of the way it explores human emotions at their most honest, natural and unconditioned state. Also, you bring up a very serious social issue which should definitely be addressed and discussed more. This is not merely porn, by any standard! You are really talented. I've never come across someone who was so versatile with their writing style. Thank you for 2 wonderful stories.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Totally erotic

This story is so erotic and super hot. Contrary to how society defines pornography this story is not pornography but rather true erotica. The plot and character development was extremely well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Your story apart from spelling was wonderful. So much believable intense feeling for each other. You need to show what they encounter in the real world.

PadukaPadukaover 9 years ago
Awesome Erotic !!!

This story is so awesome erotic and super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my God

Oh my god!! Literally this is one of the most amazing ones I've read on here, truly glorious. So erotic, had me panting at every other scene. Turned me on like nothing I've ever read before.

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
5*

...and it was good enough to save to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It is bad, when fools with "waxed brains", they want to write about sex.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
It was fine

You can't beat love your story was just fine pay no attention to DH.you know anonymous dick head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love

i loved this stoy, i really mean it, i LOVED it. i was raised as a christ, not as humorously overdone as in this story, but as a teenager i feared god's wraith for my masturbation. and you are so right in that this is such a totally wrong system of believe! :D i really felt this story.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 9 years ago
Definetly...

a brother and sister that fall in love with each other. Especially from the sisters POV. Hoping you will write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Romance & Love

This is absolutely great. Your premise here fits so much in religeon that it is sad. I have been raised as a conservative christian. So much is preached about god's love, but in reality so much is disapproved of and proclaimed as sin. It seems to me that all "people of the book" and that includes christians, muslims, jews - are all taught that god can love but we are only godly if we're sad or mad. This brother and sister did only what they had to. Man is a discoverer. Joseph and Anna discovered many things about each other and likely it only happened becaused they were repressed. Therefore, they explored.From before Columbus to after Apollo 11 man has examined things that some would say they shouldn't. This is a story that is about very real things. So many things might not have happened to me in my life if my parents and my church had not tried to bend me to their ideas. I might have had a very different life. Thanks for writing this and putting so much out there so openly. This is, by the way, not porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story..

love your story. If you are a women, you kno how to please a man. The more nasty the girls becoms the more they love them. Im piss fetish(not that hardcore, may be 2 or 3 gulp), bt nvr had a pee loving gf, And nevr seen any stories in literotica, seen few(sis piss ch 1-5) but it was so gross

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent detail

Hi YKM:

I have been reading your stories for far too long today, since I discovered them hours ago. I'm a bit ashamed as I pride myself on being a tech savvy luddite who hops on and off the laptop like it's covered in plague, but you write exceptionally well, and your range is fantastic. I love the imagination that goes into each story: one woman is bald and beautiful and breaking taboos, another is covered from head to toe and segregated nearly completely from men.

I have not read Kiss Cam, though a counterpoint to A Vision of God sounds intriguing. I liked the inversion of the Garden of Eden, with Joseph being the one to offer temptation and Anna the one to concede to it. I thought it was hot: Anna's justifications ring true to her character and to many severely repressed lifestyles, but also-- come on. No one would have clicked this unless they had a thing for incest porn. Yes, please and thank you.

Finally, I thought it interesting that you really did place God in the picture. I don't think many believers would be able to reconcile finding the Christian God in a taboo with the laws, edicts, and commandments thick as flies, but by clinging to the spirit of her faith, Anna is able to find perfect love and union not despite-- but through-- the forbidden.

Please keep writing!

Reed R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hope you write a sequel

I liked it a lot. I enjoyed the feelings you show, and from the woman's POV. I like that. The minor spelling a grammar errors didn't take away from the story. So good job on editing. I hope you make a sequel to this. I tried looking but you have so many I'm not sure if there is one. I'd like to see how they make it without their families help with adversity bringing them closer. I always wondered how someone brought up in that kind of life style would fair if they said fuck it and went on their own. P.s. I how if you do you make a news report of the old fat pastor going down for some shady business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Truly a remarkable story. Powerful stuff! Good message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful story! !!!!

On its own, this story was Great. I like reading stories with this kind of theme . Going to read Kiss Cam now just as you suggested. Thanks for all your hard work.

ClouffieClouffieabout 8 years ago
Amazingly written

This story was amazingly done. I have no other word. You could really feel the emotion between brother and sister. I hate when people condemn i ncest as wrong and immoral. Would I do it myself? No, but I just don't have feelings like that. I believe any people who love eachother as long as they are of an age that they can make a mature decision, should be able to love without fear of being outcastes. Love in my opinion breaks all boundaries. Again, amazing work I can't wait to read more of the work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT STORY

Very detailed, very unique, very interesting. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic

this is a beautiful love story. in fact i think it is one of the best on literotica. thank you, from bob.

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingalmost 8 years ago
Not Porn ...

YKN, while the world would condemn this story as pornography and incest, I can't see the love these two young people found in an oppressive (though thoroughly Christian) as porn. Very well done, I congratulate you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's one of the best stories I've ever read and a story about love is the best type in my opinion as a fellow writer, although I don't write porn stories. Sorry I had to use the word porn instead of the E word I don't know how to spell it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A sequel

Please for the love of freaking tits write a sequel. This needs a sequel. Hell if you patched up the grammar on this a bit and added some sequels as chapters, I see no reason you couldn't publish this as an actual book. The issues I saw were minor too; there where it should be their, also a her where a him should be. Minor things. Seriously touch this up and go for it kid, you got talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No not really...

I would have to say that the word "porn" or the use of it is quite subjective and frankly I have read things that were, in my subjective opinion, pornographic, like when my kids would bring home a bad report card or the receipt I would find of my wife's trip to the Mall. Now that's porn.

You just continue to write what your soul tells you to write and I believe that the rest will take care of its self.

5*****

CscorpioCscorpioover 7 years ago

Please write more like this. Add more to this one. Equal love between siblings or cousins and happy endings. Thank you

ZynkZynkover 7 years ago
In awe

Im not good at expressing my thoughts in print, especially when Im so moved emotionally and turned on all at once. Scalding hot, and touching..... beautiful... I will read as many of your stories as I can.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 7 years ago
Amazing

Some of the best writing on this site. Thanks

joodlejoodleover 6 years ago
Beautiful

This was a beautiful tale. I teared up a few times. I loved their innocence, and the believability. The setting of growing up in a cult was very unique, and I have seen documentaries on such things which helped me with a visual. This was amazing, truly. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story again

i liked the story it is indicative of life in isolation! kids will experiment with who is available! kids can fall in love when society says it is wrong! some kids feel remorse because they are told what they did is wrong other will accept what they did and rejoice in the feelings of love and caring because they never hear what they did was wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Both stories were extremely hot and sexy for me. I would love for you to write more of both of them. They sort of leave us hanging about what happens next. Errors don't bother me at all. I can read through them without losing the gist of the story. Thank you so much for sharing your fantasies with me.

Hawkmoon722Hawkmoon722over 5 years ago
Great!!!!

I loved this story, I’ve always enjoyed the idea of sibling romance over just pure lust. The emotion just adds to the steaminess! This story was great with how it handled emotions.

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago

This is great! Would be cool to see a sequel. The prospect of these fish out of water is too good to pass up in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This is not only an outstanding story by an outstanding author but it shows a extreme and extra conservative religion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was a really good story.. now I’m not into the religion thing.. in some ways I consider myself an atheist.. but that’s not entirely true.. there’s just some things I believe in more then Others.. I’ve read a lot of your other stories and you got talent.. keep at it.. and good work.. but it would have been cool to see where Anna and joe ended up.. what city did they end up staying at.. where’d they settle down and live out their life?? Just something I was thinking about toward the end is all.. this is definitely 10/10 for me..

olblueyesolblueyesover 3 years ago

i really enjoyed this little family love tale..well writtten, well paced,,innocently erotic! familial lov e is my fav kink.

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Amazing story!!! I really loved everything about it.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"A Vision Of God:" - Twenty Year Old Virgin Sister, Anna Thrush and Eighteen Year Old Virgin Brother, Joseph Thrush.

In a world of humans, it is very difficult to find anything perfect. However this stories writer, 'YKN' must have had the hand of God guiding her, for her marvelous brother and sister love story is as near perfect--in theme, character's roles and dialogue, foreplay and deep devotion to each other--as is possible.

The writer makes mention of literature word usage that I found to be distracting, such as missing words (thus making sentence meaning unclear or non-meaning, several words with a letter missing, such as I finally figured should be "one", but was spelled "on" which made the sentence fully without meaning, etc.

Normally I do not give any story with a top grade--such as a Five (5) Star rating on Literotica--unless the story is fantastically perfection in every element, which is rare, or when there is the ultimate risk reward of the incest love/romance female being impregnated. Incest is my favored genre in erotic literature, and military and history in the non-fiction category. Due to the fabulous theme of this story, the evident care and love and thought that the writer 'YKN' had to devote with lots of emotions, I'm sure, to bring this story alive, I've awarded "A Vision Of God" with five (5) stars!

I'm a religious person and I love a great incest romance story of love, romance and familial story with their foundation wedded in respect, deep and loving care, and commitment beyond reproach. The subject of God and Religion were handled without any degradation, demeaning nor destruction of anyone's religious beliefs and commitments to their God! This story is an awesome and dedicated work of evident pleasure! It certainly is a pleasure for me to read and love, in each and all aspects!!

tjorgensontjorgensonover 3 years ago

I really loved the stories you write. I am not into homo stories but half my grandchildren are homo and I accept that but maybe if I read more of it I will feel better about it. I have always been heterol and it is hard for me to adjust as I am in my 80's. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Joy

Enjoyed both stories but this one is more enjoyable in my opinion because we all remember the exploration of youth in our selves and one another vs. The lustful ingagement in the other story.

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

Good God it's amazing.

Just the premise of it compelled to make it a Fav story.

5 star no doubt. I just wished the 3 months gap between them didn't happen. But maybe it was necessary for the final freedom.

I would love to have Joseph's PoV. What he was actually thinking after pushing Anna away. It just didn't seem in his character after how much he cares for her and takes so much risk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are such a fucking good writer.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Really liked it.

Not being deeply religious, having a hard time fathoming being raised in such a cult though I bet they exist. The repression of the women's sexual identity seemed a little far-fetched but Anna working through it made the sex really hot. Keep up your excellent work. Not your first story I read, abs certainly not the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! You've got to be one of the best writers I've ever read on this site, and I've been coming here for many years. I cared so deeply about these characters that I was conflicted; I didn't want them to sin, but I also did because I was anticipating it so much! I'm so glad that it had a happy ending. Amazing work.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 2 years ago

There Isn't anything negative I can say about this story. I'm gonna continue reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was phenomenal. Wish we could have gotten a glimpse of her father when he realized they were gone . Staring at his kids emlty bed , the smell of sex fresh in the air. Religious nutbag

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Organized religion, in the context of history, is the greatest evil mankind has ever invented. More people have been killed in its name than the World Wars. Because organized religion is about exactly one thing: power. Why else would every major organized religion in the world denigrate women? Because men are afraid of them. Period. The best way to deal with them is create a complex male dominated organization that claims to be for the good of all mankind and make sure that all females dragged into it are powerless and controlled. Keep your women pregnant and barefooted.

Am I crazy? Read your history. All of it.

Look back to prehistoric times and you'll see the archaeological evidence that the beginnings of practically all religions, before it got organized, was female dominated. And for good reasons. Females raise the families, build the communities, and provide social continuity while men are off killing animals for food or each other for whatever trivial reasons. Men are simply genetically incapable of running a peaceful society; everything has to be a fight, a war, a sporting event, anything that will allow them to show the prowess in a society that does not need their prowess anymore. And society falls back, again and again, into the same meaningless squabbles.

Put women back in control of the societies so we can once again live in peace.

And no, I am not a radical feminist. I am a scientist and an historian. A male one.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

But on the topic that YKN asks about, both stories *could* have been first class. I think this one is better because it shows two characters growing up and growing together. Kiss_Cam *could* have done that, but the story ended too early for us to see, one way or the other. Both stories were "mean", but one showed characters working together against the meanness, the other gave into the meanness without the characters outgrowing it and growing together in spite of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol ok ami, you don’t know a shit about history. Stop acting like you are some kind of intellect. As a matter of fact medieval ages were one of the most peaceful times for Europe, and not to mention the fact that faithless and secularized states were one of the most greatest actors of genocides. And foremost, the idea of freedom and equality derived from Christian renaissance and enlightenment

NaughteeDragonNaughteeDragonover 1 year ago

This story was amazing. So many authors say ‘so and so was guilty and ashamed’, but every action, every verbalized thought spoke the truth of their emotions. Your grasp of emotional intelligence, and the ability to convey it is superb. Looking forward to plowing through your collected works.

gaileeegaileeeabout 1 year ago

A bit too much religion for me but such a great story!

rossedinspacerossedinspace11 months ago

After reading some of the other comments I'm not sure I'm qualified to add my two cents worth.

Wait! Unqualifled??? That's never stopped me before!!

I thought your story was a splendid read. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

KrazyKat6901KrazyKat69015 months ago

I had a hard time rating this story. Not because it wasn't good (because it was). Not because it wasn't believable (it was). But because cults like this exist, and have for centuries. Cults whose entire purpose is to stifle learning and control the means of reproduction. Cults which proclaim that they are good and Godly when anyone from the outside can see that they are evil and unGodly in the extreme.

okami touched on this before, but his conclusion isn't entirely correct. Religion is about more than just power. It's about creating an in-group, so that there is an out-group that they must band together against (and against which almost any evil is justified). It's about teaching you to belive in things that just aren't so, crippling the ability to reason logically and tell truth from falsehood. And it's about controlling reproduction and child rearing, so that everyone raised in that environment is indoctrinated from the very start.

And because all of these things are true, I found this story to be at once both a great failure as erotica (because the incredible storytelling made me so angry at the main character's circumstances) and an amazing success at opening a window into a lifestyle that often isn't even believed to be real.

I've chosen not to actually rate this story because I don't feel that I can rate it fairly, but I thought very much that it deserved comment, as it gave rise to emotions I haven't felt in some time, since I lost my best friend from high school to one of these cults, and it still hurts me to think about it. I don't understand why anyone would willingly choose this lifestyle, and I don't think I ever will.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

I just found your profile and this was the first story I've read from you and it was amazing. The characters were great and the way you wrote their love was wonderful. Thank you for writing and sharing this. I'm gonna read your other b/s stories now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5879 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...