A Visit From Geek Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia undid her hair, shook it out slowly and sexily and let it drape down to its natural state of long and flowing over her shoulders. Claudia slipped off her blouse and draped it carefully over the back of the loveseat where it was soon joined by her skirt. Catching a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror across the room in nothing but her thin lace bra, her garter belt, thigh high stocking, straps, her spiked heel; her glistening, swollen labia clearly visible, Claudia's mind again shouted how insane this was:

"You're a fifty year old woman about to have sex with an eighteen year old girl! What the hell is wrong with you?" Her mind asked.

"Not a goddamn thing!" Claudia replied. "Now shut the fuck up!"

Claudia sank into the deep leather cushion of the loveseat, crossed her legs and sipped her champagne. Breathing in her own scent, Claudia reveled in the feel of the plush leather cushion just below her sex. The smell of fine leather and a highly aroused woman - what an intoxicating combination. She took another sip of her champagne.

"Are you ready for me, my love?" Tiffany called from behind the bathroom door.

"Most definitely. Come to me, my little dove. I'm waiting for you." Claudia replied in her sexiest voice.

Tiffany emerged from the bathroom wearing a fire red teddy. The material was so thin it was virtually transparent and left nothing to Claudia's imagination; the plump pink nipples that were as erect as small cocks, the sumptuous and bountiful D-cup breasts and the completely shaven mound with the equally aroused, puffy and glistening fleshy folds. Tiffany had reapplied her lip gloss and brushed her gorgeous auburn hair. The girl was simply beautiful and Claudia's body tingled from top to bottom as her sexy young lover stood before her.

Claudia set her champagne flute down on the small coffee table and rose to her feet. Tiffany's jaw nearly crashed into the carpet as she beheld her older lover's idea of "slipping into something more suitable for the occasion."

"Is this what you had in mind, my sweet?" Claudia asked as she displayed herself to the younger woman.

"Oh yes, my Mistress. It's exactly what I wanted. You're more beautiful than I ever imagined." Tiffany said as she fell to her knees while Claudia stalked slowly and seductively toward her.

"Mistress you say? You want to call me Mistress?" Claudia asked. "Are you saying that you want to be my submissive?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. You see, I've read so many books about dominance and submission. It gets me so wet and so hot." Tiffany pleaded.

Claudia smiled as she once again took Tiffany by the chin and lifted her to her feet.

"Rise up, my little dove." Claudia said. "Tiffany, my darling; I want you to listen very carefully. You are still so very young and therefore I don't believe you truly understand what real dominance and submission is. I am not a real dominatrix and I never will be. But, I will allow this game to take place between us as long as you understand that I will never hurt you. If it is pain and bondage you're looking for then you can forget about me and go find another. Now, I will allow you to call me Mistress and I will dominate you; but it will be only very gentle dominance. I cannot and will not give you anything else, do you understand?"

"Oh yes, my Mistress. And no Mistress, I want nothing to do with pain and bondage. No, what I want is love. I want to be told what to do and how to do it. I want you to teach me how to please you; how to love you. I want you to teach me how to be your perfect lover. Your experience and your power excite me greatly, Mistress; I feel completely safe and protected by you, and I want nothing more than to be your most satisfying and fulfilling lover." Tiffany replied wholeheartedly.

Claudia took Tiffany by the hand and led her to the bed.

"Then come with me, my precious little kitten; lie with me here and I will teach you all you want to know about sex and more." Claudia whispered in her ear. "All you have to do is trust me and do what I say."

"Yes, my Mistress." Tiffany replied.

Claudia stretched her young lover's body gently out atop the mattress and then slid up on her knees beside her, gently stroking the girl's beautiful auburn hair and slowly letting her hands caress down the young woman's lean, slender body.

"Now, your first lesson Tiffany is this: Whenever you come to me, you will be completely naked. I want nothing coming between my eyes and your heavenly body. Do you understand?" Claudia asked firmly.

"Yes, Mistress." Tiffany replied. "Shall I go undress?"

Tiffany started to sit up but Claudia held her gently down with her hand placed firmly on her fleshy bosom.

"No, you will undress for me right here, right now." Claudia told her.

"Please forgive me, Mistress. From now on I shall always be completely naked when I come before you." Tiffany answered and she began slipping out of her teddy.

As she watched her young submissive become completely naked, Claudia's thoughts drifted to how many times she had turned down countless men who wanted to play dominance and submission games with her? How many times had she refused to be dominant and now here this beautiful young girl is craving her dominance so passionately. My God, why is she so impossible to resist?

Finally Tiffany was completely naked and Claudia's hungry eyes feasted on her young lover's magnificent nudity. Tiffany tossed the teddy off the bed and resumed her position, lying on the mattress below her Mistress's firm but loving hand; and eyes. Claudia's hands resumed their gentle caressing exploration of Tiffany, now reveling in the velvety softness and delicate smoothness of her skin and the firmness of her naked body.

"Oh my pet. You are so very beautiful. Your body is a truly exquisite work of art." Claudia whispered.

"Thank you, my Mistress. It means so much to me to hear you say that. I am glad my body pleases you so." Tiffany replied.

"Shush, my little one. Be still and let me speak. From now on, you may speak only when I say you can. For now, just feel my hands loving your body. Close your eyes. Revel in the sensation of my hands on your flesh; caressing it, massaging it, worshipping it, loving it. The hands say so very much to a lover's body. Feel what my hands are saying to yours. Listen to what your body is telling you about how I feel about you." Claudia instructed. "Can you hear what my hands are saying to you, my precious girl? You may answer me."

"Yes, Mistress." Tiffany moaned tenderly as her head rolled ever so slowly from side to side.

"And what are they telling you, my darling?" Claudia asked.

"They're telling me that you love me, and that you desire me. That my body pleases you and excites you very much, my Mistress." Tiffany replied.

"You listen very well, my angel." Claudia whispered as her mouth gently captured Tiffany's and her tongue sank deeply into her sweet mouth.

Tiffany caught Claudia's tongue between her lips and Claudia allowed her to suck on it. The erotic intensity coursed through Claudia's body like electrical current. Pressing her mouth down on Tiffany's again, their tongues entwined in unbridled passion. Finally, the lover's mouths separated and they gazed deeply at each other.

"Why, you naughty, naughty little girl." Claudia said. "Just what is your Mistress going to do with you?"

"Forgive me, my Mistress." Tiffany said. "I just couldn't help myself."

"There is nothing to forgive, my sweet." Claudia replied. "I am not angry with you. When I said you were naughty, I meant that in a good way. You are just very anxious. However, you did speak without being told to do so."

Claudia gave Tiffany a very mischievous grin as she tousled her hair, stroked her soft, angelic face and kissed her ever so gently on the tip of her button nose. Oh, what a beautiful little angel that God created just for me, Claudia heard her mind whisper to her.

"Stretch your arms up over your head, my angel." Claudia instructed. "Now clasp your hands together as if they were bound and don't let go no matter what I do. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my Mistress." Tiffany replied as she fully complied with the wishes of her mistress.

Claudia placed the tip of a single fingernail under Tiffany's chin and slid her tongue back into her mouth. She just couldn't get enough of her young lover's velvety, sultry mouth. Tiffany's back suddenly arched slightly with illicit pleasure as Claudia's tongue slipped out of her mouth and she slid it slowly down over her chin and down her long, sexy neck. Tiffany's head rolled gently from side to side as Claudia's hot tongue continued its slow descent down her body, finally finding the pebble hard, pink nub of her left nipple. Claudia teasingly grazed the tip of her tongue around the nub and nipped it gently with her teeth.

"How does that feel, my precious girl?" Claudia asked.

"Oh Mistress, you're teasing me. This is torture." Tiffany almost giggled.

With a throaty seductive laugh that nearly sent Tiffany into orgasmic orbit, her mistress replied:

"You are mine, my sweet submissive baby doll. Mine to do with exactly as I please. You will endure and survive. Do you understand?"

"Oh yes, my Mistress." Tiffany replied.

An instant later, a squeal of unbridled bliss catapulted from Tiffany's sweet young lips as her older lover sucked her nipple into her warm mouth. Wrapping her mouth tightly around the nub, Claudia reveled in the girl's intense physical pleasure and the delectable texture and flavor of her young lover's areola. Sucking the nipple in deeper and winding her tongue around it deep inside her mouth, Claudia gently molded the supple flesh of Tiffany's right breast with her long, sexy fingers. Claudia then shifted her head slowly to Tiffany's other breast and sucked the nipple deep into her mouth as her fingers now molded and caressed the girl's left breast.

"Oh, you have such big and beautiful breasts, my love." Claudia whispered in a husky sigh as she now fondled both the girl's breasts in her hands, all the while sucking deeply on the right nipple. "Tell your Mistress how it feels, my precious."

"Oh Mistress, that feels so wonderful." Tiffany moaned tenderly.

Still feasting on her young lover's breasts, Claudia let her hand slide slowly down Tiffany's firm, flat belly to her mound. Tiffany's body stiffened with great anticipation as her mistresses hand slid over her aching mound and into the void between her legs. Claudia ran a finger slowly over the surface of her young lover's quivering slit. The musky scent of Tiffany's intense arousal drifted into Claudia's nostrils as she teased the young slit with her fingertip; moisture glazed the tips of Claudia's fingers and she gently explored the fleshy, swollen folds of her lover's labia. Tiffany's body began to tremble as more desperate, pleasure-filled moans fell from her luscious mouth.

"Are you excited, my pet? Do you like your Mistress teasing you down there?" Claudia asked seductively.

"Oh God! Oh, yes! Oh, Mistress! Oh my beautiful Mistress! Yes, I love you touching and teasing me there." Tiffany moaned blissfully.

With her middle finger now saturated by Tiffany's own lubrication, Claudia slowly slid it deep inside the young woman's body. Tiffany's body jerked, her eyes spun wildly in their sockets and her head thrashed about as her mistress entered her.

"Does that hurt you, my pet?" Claudia asked.

"Oh no, Mistress! Oh God, that feels so good! I love having you inside me. I've wanted nothing else since I met you." Tiffany wailed in euphoria.

Claudia slowly and gently pumped her middle finger in and out of her young lover, enjoying the rapture of unbridled satisfaction and pleasure that engulfed the girl.

"Oh Mistress! Oh my beautiful Mistress. I love you so much! I'm coming! I am coming so hard!" Tiffany continued moaning in illicit pleasure.

Claudia soon felt a slight explosion of flowing wetness flood over her finger and into her hand as a powerful orgasm washed over Tiffany and she came. Claudia slowly withdrew from deep within her lover and sampled the residue of the girl's nectar on her finger.

"Look at me, little one." Claudia ordered softly. "This is you I'm sampling."

Tiffany watched in post-orgasmic bliss as her mistress licked and sucked her discharged sexual essence off her finger.

"Do I taste good, Mistress? Is my flavor pleasing to you?" Tiffany asked.

"You are delicious, my pet." Claudia replied. "Your Mistress is very, very pleased with you."

"Thank you, my Mistress." Tiffany said.

"But once again, you have spoken without being given permission to." Claudia remarked. "But because your Mistress is so very pleased with your delectable elixir, I shall not punish you. Rather, I shall reward you."

Claudia reached around her back, unclipped the clasp of her lace bra and slid it off. Tiffany's eyes bulged, her heart thundered and her body tingled as she beheld the gorgeous nudity of her mistresses beautiful motherly breasts. Lying down beside her young lover, Claudia pulled Tiffany up atop her and positioned her over her right nipple.

"Now suckle my precious girl. Suckle your Mistress." Claudia whispered.

Tiffany hungrily captured Claudia's erect nipple in her warm mouth; sucking it in deeply. Claudia's body stiffened and a deep gasp of erotic pleasure leapt from her mouth as her young lover suckled her. Tiffany molded both the motherly globes of her Mistress in her fingers, reveling in their bounty and firmness.

"Oh my angel! Oh, my precious little angel. You're making your Mistress so very happy." Claudia moaned tenderly as Tiffany suckled on her.

Tiffany shifted her body and her mouth to the opposite nipple and sucked it deeply into the velvet of her mouth that her mistress had come to love so much. Molding the supple flesh of her mistress's motherly breasts filled Tiffany with a carnal desire and a lust so primal, she could hardly contain herself. Claudia's body rocked softly, her head rolled gently from side to side as her fingers ran deeply through and over Tiffany's beautiful hair.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, that's a good girl. Suckle your Mistress, baby. Suckle her deeply. That's it my precious baby! OH YEAH!" Claudia wailed blissfully. "Now come up here!"

Claudia lifted Tiffany up so they were again face to face and captured her mouth with her own. The passion of yet another lover's kiss surged forward as Claudia's tongue searched every inch of Tiffany's beautiful mouth. Tiffany felt her mistresses arms slide around her body and hold her close. The warmth and love emanating from Claudia's body and from inside her passionate embrace said it all. The young woman had never felt more loved, treasured or protected.

As their kiss broke, Tiffany rested her head on Claudia's heaving chest.

"Are you comfortable, my little dove?" Claudia asked.

"Very comfortable, Mistress. I love being so close to you. You make me feel so safe." Tiffany whispered. "It's just that..."

"It's just what, my darling?" Claudia pressed.

"Your garter belt. I don't like the way it feels against my skin." Tiffany said.

"Do you want your Mistress to become as naked as you?" Claudia asked with a smile, gently stroking Tiffany's hair.

"Oh yes, my Mistress! I want that very much. Like you, I want nothing to come between my eyes and you." Tiffany answered.

"Well, since you have been such a good girl; I think this entitles you to another reward." Claudia said.

Tiffany sat up and Claudia rolled over on her stomach. Under her mistress's specific instructions, Tiffany removed Claudia's lace garter belt, stockings and straps. It wasn't long before both lovers were reveling in the other's divine and complete nudity. Claudia lay flat on her back and spread her legs wide; bending her knees and planting her feet on the mattress.

"Come here, my pet." Claudia said. "Slide between my legs. It is time for you to taste your Mistress."

The radiance of joy and wanton desire that illuminated Tiffany's face filled every nook and cranny of Claudia's body with a powerful wave of warmth. Yet it wasn't lust. It was love. Tiffany's body shook with excitement, her eyes flooded with tears; she cupped her hands over her mouth, breathless with anticipation. Claudia could tell how desperately she wanted to speak.

"Have you something to say to your Mistress before you begin my precious one?" Claudia asked.

"Oh, Mistress! Oh, my beautiful Mistress. I love you so very much!" Tiffany nearly wept.

"I know my precious one. I know." Claudia replied. "Now, come to me."

Tiffany slid her body down on her stomach in between Claudia's wide open legs and her face was soon just inches from her mistress's divine womanhood. Tiffany inhaled deeply of the older woman's musky scent and gazed like a fascinated child at the swollen, glistening wet, dark fleshy folds. Claudia's hand gently rubbed over her mound and she used her index and middle finger to spread her puffy labia. Tiffany gazed inside her lover; the sacred feminine skin that encompassed the inner walls of her lover's sexual center glistened with her intense arousal. The woman's scent was stronger now; it intoxicated her young lover.

"Oh Mistress. You are so beautiful inside. I've never seen a more beautiful woman." Tiffany whispered.

"Taste me, my love." Claudia whispered. "Feast upon me."

"Will you instruct me, Mistress?" Tiffany asked.

"I will get you started. But in truth, all you need to do is follow your heart. Follow your heart and you can't possibly go wrong." Claudia told her.

With that, Claudia withdrew her hand and Tiffany lowered her mouth to her mistress's divine sexual center. Tiffany ran her tongue from the top of Claudia's pulsing slit to the bottom, rubbing it from side to side, exploring every little nook and cranny of her lover's divine sexuality, finding sensitive spots abounding as judging by Claudia's shaky breathing, tender moaning and deep gasps of illicit pleasure. Tiffany let her tongue slide deep inside Claudia; the young woman moaned in erotic passion again at the heady flavor of her older lover; her scent filling Tiffany's nostrils... And her mind. Tiffany could feel her own sexual center saturating like never before as she delved deeper into Claudia's honey pot, devouring her more vigorously.

Tiffany soon lost herself in the sweet, silky velvet of Claudia's slit under her tongue and lips; the heat of the opening into the older woman's body, and the way she trembled as her young lover's tongue eagerly explored her soft folds. Tiffany lifted her tongue long enough to murmur, and before Claudia could respond, the young woman lashed her tongue over Claudia's bare clit, feeling the now-erect little nub under her tongue. Whatever her mistress had been about to say was lost in a choked gasp as she wriggled nearly off the bed, her body squirming wildly. Tiffany chanced a look up at her now, and reveled in the beautiful chest heaving with anxious, excited breaths, the wide eyes once again staring upwards at the ceiling.

Tiffany's tongue slowed, giving her mistress gentle, luxurious licks and then feeling her shudder again. Claudia's eyes drifted closed. Tiffany was exulted, her own intense arousal throbbing within her as she burrowed her tongue deeper into the Latin woman, swirling it lightly around her clit and then dipping it inside her, holding in a moan as her sweet tangy flavor coated Tiffany's tongue. Claudia's body stiffened and she seized the back of Tiffany's head, pushing her young lover deeper into her.

"Oh my love! Oh my sweet! Oh you're doing that so very well! Make your Mistress cum!" Claudia wailed.

Tiffany then swirled her now-slippery tongue over Claudia's clit, slowly accelerating the motion. The young woman's lips gently sucked the little bead into her mouth as her tongue vibrated on the tip, and Claudia's hips and bottom lifted off the mattress as her body now thrashed wildly about. Every muscle in the older woman's body seized, her hands groped desperately at the damp bed sheets and her chest strained to fill her lungs with air as a tsunami wave of orgasm began to run over her. Claudia jerked violently, her back arched to the ceiling and she gasped for breath. Still holding Tiffany's head deep inside her, Claudia collapsed in a pile of sweat, spit and cum on the mattress. She released Tiffany's head and rolled on her side, gasping desperately for air, moaning deeply and her body shaking.