A Visit From Geek Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Tiffany! Oh my sweet, beautiful Tiffany!" Claudia moaned.

"Are you all right, my Mistress?" Tiffany asked apprehensively.

"Oh my darling." Claudia wailed breathlessly again. "Oh my little darling...I don't think I've ever felt more loved or alive. You are my angel, Tiffany. You are this old woman's angel, my precious." "Oh Mistress." Tiffany said as she choked on welling tears.

"Come here my darling. Come here beside me and let me hold you." Claudia said.

Tiffany slid up beside Claudia and cuddled up closely beside her. Claudia wrapped her arms around the girl and kissed her deeply.

"Oh my love! Oh my love!" Claudia said, getting her breathing back under control.

"Thank you, Mistress." Tiffany said.

"No, my sweet. Thank you." Claudia replied and planted several soft kisses around her beautiful young face. "Now, tell your Mistress what you're feeling."

"That I love her so very much." Tiffany said.

"And your Mistress loves you very much, my precious." Claudia replied.

"So, what is next my Mistress?" Tiffany asked.

"Well, first of all: I am going to take you in the shower and wash your body, my pet. You've been so good to your Mistress that it is the least she can do." Claudia said. "Then we are going to get dressed and you are going to drive your Mistress back to her car. Then you're going to follow your Mistress to her house and sit quietly while your Mistress cooks you dinner. Then you're going to once again come to your Mistress, in her bedroom, as she has instructed you to do. Do you remember how you are supposed to come to me, my darling?"

"Completely naked, my Mistress." Tiffany answered.

"And once you have come to me, I will begin another lesson of sex and love." Claudia said. "I will pleasure you and you will pleasure me. I will also begin teaching you to be dominant. For someday, a young girl will come to you as you have to me, and you will have to know not only how to please her, but how to teach her to please you and others. So you must learn how to teach, my pet."

"I love you, Mistress." Tiffany whispered.

"Then you will cuddle up with your Mistress, just like you are now and will fall asleep safely and protected in her arms." Claudia said. "Do you understand, my precious?"

"Yes, my Mistress. I understand very well." Tiffany answered.

"Wonderful!" Claudia replied. "And I love you too, my darling."

And with that, the two lovers shared another deep kiss before Claudia rose out of bed, took Tiffany by the hand and led her into the bathroom.