All Comments on 'A Visit to My Sister's Pt. 03'

by Van999

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best

You are by far one of the best story tellers at this website and this story has to be one of the best of the best. It is such a shame that there are no more parts and it has to end!

BaribrotherBaribrotherabout 18 years ago
Best

I will have to agree with the below comment. You are one of the best story writers on this site. I love the fact that the stories are long, and the fact that they really tell a great story. You must keep this up. I have almost read all your stories and I just can't wait to read the next. Please write the rest of the stoies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very fucking nice story......you do tell stories..

keep up the writing.....love the sister and bro thing....love to see more from you...alex_here2000@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sensational!

That was brilliant! I've been reading and writing erotic fiction for years, but that is by far one of the best stories I have ever had the pleasure to come across, so to speak.

Character development, logical story progression, believable plotlines, all just sensational.

My only complaint is that it ended and that you haven't posted any more for years! After reading this series, I hoped that the index was wrong and that there was more, but alas, it seems that this is the end.

I don't know if you will ever deign to write us more, but please know that, if you do, you will have at least one avid reader who appreciates your skill.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How did I miss your stories ?

After almost 10 years of visiting LitErotica, after reading thousands of stories, after reading the works of hundreds of authors TODAY I find you and your stories (that too because of a comment left for one of your stories from another person)!!!!!

I am glad that I did. I have read three of your stories so far...you are an amazing writer and a great story teller. I will look for more of your work AND I HAVE to read the rest of your stories.

Keep them coming.

crackedteecrackedteeover 12 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the most erotic sensual stories I have read. You hit all of the right notes. Left me very horny and wanting another chapter....to see where Tom and Nancy would go next.....Awesome job

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
He keeps running into these weird people.

Not that he and his sister are not a little weird, themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Way to run a good first chapter, with 2 lousy ones. You had a very good start with a good connection between Nancy and Tom. Chapter 2 had nothing to do with the siblings, then in chapter 3 you have Nancy bang a complete stranger. Bringing in others always ruins a story always.

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Not ruined at all by departure from the sister in 2. Her brother is consistently versatile and effective. Then in 3 he both gives well and is "forced" to take. Wonder what Randi will have them all doing next? And eventually they will leave and he will stay a few days longer and give his sister every thing she has missed and wanted. Great job!

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
So where has part 1 disapeared to then ?

No point starting at part 2 if you don't know how the story starts..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous