All Comments on 'A Visit to the Doctor'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Clean & Clinical

I liked the story, Dirk and Dr. Roberts. As usual, nicely written. I just felt the lack of a spark or edge in the medical roleplay exam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hard and Ready

Have bigtime doc fetish...have ejaculated while getting deep anal probing prostate exam. Wonder sometimes if an exam turns into anal penetration while bent over or oral sex when doc gets aroused. Im strait but love the feel of anus spread and dont think I could stop if I heard a zip behind me and a blunt force at my hole...or if I sae buldge while on exam tanle in my face...my mouth might fall open for oral pleasure maybe as a way to pay doctor bill. Ok need to unzip and get some relief.

Studrox

Studrox@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Props

Excellent taste, congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I share the same fantasy. Great story, very well written. Thanks for sharing!

woodseaveswoodseavesabout 5 years ago
my fantasy too

Great story! Despite the bizarre scene and clearly a fantasy, it came across as very real, as if you were living the examination in your head. I thought the superficially formal, professional setting heightened the impact of the story. I wonder if you really experienced something like that? It has long been a fantasy of mine too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love it

I have always wanted to be seduced by a doctor. I had a handsome black doctor in his early thirties. he was so handsome, about 6 3 large hands and large feet. I looked forward to my physical ever year. his long fingers went in my and played with my prostate for a while explaining everything he was doing. he always wore the white coat and I just wanted to put my hands under it. one day after the physical, we went to his office and he sat me across from him and I dropped the paperwork he gave me and reached down to get it, that is when I saw the biggest bulge. I had jack-off material for a long time, but nothing really happened. somehow I felt that he knew that I was staring at his bulge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...