All Comments on 'A Visit to the Spa'

by TaraForFun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue?

I would love to read more of this story. I really liked the length of it as well. Please write more with these characters so we can hear if Sammy fights back again or just sinks into his submission.

Mamut22Mamut22over 6 years ago
great story

I love stories where man loses his fucus and sinks into sex. really hot story cant wait for next part or similar story

AdrenakromeAdrenakromeabout 6 years ago
Excellent! First Literotica ever that I read twice!

You're an outstanding writer! I loved this one. I read Party Favor also - all 3 submissions and re-read them all afterward! I loved it! There are so few writers on Literotica that are truly engaging. You're one of a very small elite group! Looking forward to more!

biSalguodbiSalguodover 5 years ago
Awesome got to be in my to 5 favorites

Loved it Want to read more

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 5 years ago
Too long...

I like a good plot line as much as the next guy but sheesh, took foreEVER to get any sexy action goinig.

TexasmaturecuckTexasmaturecuckover 4 years ago
Next

Do they ever let his ex gf in on what the treatment did to him?

PDreadfulPDreadfulover 4 years ago
Hot!

I disagree with the comment that this took too long. This was hot, watching him sink into his obedience as he was trained to love cock. Very hot.

FestofishFestofishover 3 years ago
Great story!

The rise and fall of his obedience is awesome to behold. It was about a page too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bimbo treatment

It’s briefly mentioned at the end, but I look to see a guy enter this setting to under go the bimbo treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story!

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Petabout 1 year ago

What a great concept and fantastic story. Certainly one of my favourite M/m stories I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. I’m so hard right now!! Great story as the build up was excellent!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTaraForFun@TaraForFun
I'm a woman who likes writing dirty stories. I've published these stories on Smashwords as Tara Shaw. If I'm in the chatroom, I'm usually sharing slutty pics so pm me and ask ;) I love reading the dirty comments. I'm just looking for fun. No meetups or longterm online commi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES