All Comments on 'A Visit to Your Office'

by Drexia

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's how it's done

The theme of this audio, girl visiting guy in office, is a tried and tested one but that is to say The Beatles didn't add anything to music. I absolutely loved this audio in the way it was told, the tonal quality and inherent smouldering sound of the storytellers voice. It made me want to be that guy in the office. Sexy girl, you made me hard and I want you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
an idea

how about a mother son adui

magicf15magicf15over 7 years ago
Im speechless...other than perfect :)

Still speechless ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Language

Please....In Spanish....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deliciously_IndecentDeliciously_Indecentover 7 years ago
Incest

A mother/son or a brother/sister audio would not go unappreciated. Either way keep up the good work and may you always cum as hard as I do when listening to you! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks!

Enjoyed this very much! The soundtrack behind the narration is a great idea and works really well. Your expression of the sub's enjoyment of being a sub, and the dichotomy of how powerfully she initiated the situation is an interesting twist.

Let us hear what happens when you get home, waiting for him, and then when he gets home. It's fun to hear you all about his pleasure. Let's also hear him all about yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great audio

I'd like to hear a husband giving his wife a threesome for her birthday with his best friend and then in part 2 she gives her husband one for his birthday with her best friend hmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Office etiquette

Just like my office...,,, such a good girl !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suggestions

You can try these out. Would love to hear you voice these.

1. Lost in safari; used by Wild men.

2. Getting seduced by the a landlord

3. Getting too drunk and finding yourself as a sex slave.

4. Pretend to be a stripper that hates her job but finds a guy who turns you on during a lap dance.

5. Hesitant virgin.

Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love your voice! I would love to hear about your love for your twin sister, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This deserves a sequel.

Hey, Drexia.

I'm very dazzled by your voice and the way you handled such a alluring storytelling.

This story, for sure, deserves to have a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More boots and heels

I love how you add in the clicking of your boots in this audio. I would hope that you would do more audios with boots and heels in them... Even if you just did an audio of you walking in them would be awesome!

Love your voice by the way!

PulpWyattPulpWyattabout 5 years ago
Nicely Done

The sound quality was very good, and you made the right choice by not trying to sound like a man during the male parts. The oral scene was well-handled too. Very good buildup, so I could see it coming a minute or so away.

Keep on recording!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, I felt a little like the sub of this story getting denied at the end when I realized I had to empty the dishwasher before I could go to my room...but this definitely made emptying the dishwasher a lot more fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous