A Voice From the Night World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I edged away from him, but he kept coming and by the time I realised he was herding me, I felt myself back up against the rough wet bark of a tree.

I growled flinching as he grabbed for my furred shoulder and felt instead of a killing blow warm energy. Faintly gold in colour it flowed from his grip into me and I realised it was healing me as the warm energy poured in, healing the rest of my injuries and bolstering my flagging energy.

It was enough that I managed to shift back to human, his grip on my clothed shoulder tightened, warm energy still flowing between us as I saw his free hand come up to touch my face and felt the world explode.

I wasn't sure which of us was more shocked as white hot blue lightening zapped us, ripping open a channel between us as our individual worlds exploded.

A blue haze drifted over our inner vision and I felt him, another mind, soul and body on the other side of the channel being ripped open between us. Images and feelings flashed between us as it forced us together and into each other's minds.

I dimly felt that our physical selves had wrapped themselves around each other and we were kissing, the flow of energy from him to me had stopped.

I couldn't help the daft thoughts that went through my head. Tien would never let me hear the end of this; his skin was so warm, so velvety smooth, his muscles sleek and supple underneath it. He was a total stranger, yet he smelled and tasted like home, like he was mine and I felt myself purr.

I felt even more stupid when I realised he could see and hear my thoughts and feelings, just as I could see his and I flinched. I felt him flinch as well, neither of us was used to being this naked but neither of us could stop the constant flow of thought, feeling and images.

Neither of us stopped the almost feverish kissing or the touching, his own thoughts weren't helping as almost helplessly we pulled each other to the ground.

We still clutching at each other as I ripped out the tie holding back his hair, feeling soft, silky hair fall between us, still kissing him with reckless abandon. The rain and wind continued to buffet us but neither of us felt it or the damp grass as we rolled across it.

The heat and hunger kept escalating as his thoughts flashed between us, he'd watched me, and he wanted me, they dared to try to kill me, his need, his hunger and inexperience, a confusing, yet inflaming mix.

Images and sensations flashed between us as the lightening kept throwing them at us. I found myself pushing my way between his legs as he was pushed my pants down, his hand wrapped around my hard cock.

Downy soft pants as I pushed them down trying to get to the heat and darkness of him. He sucked my fingers, the heat and softness of his mouth, the swirl of his tongue, his hot fingers rubbing my hard cock, stroking, precum, his or mine, both, on my cock. Then my wet fingers were touching him where my dark desire really wanted me to go.

So hot, so tight, somehow I managed to be gentle and ignore his begging as he pulled at my shoulder, tugged on my cock, trying to make me fuck him.

He was more caught up in this wild ride then I was, but I had to protect him, he wasn't as used to fucking as I was, I could feel his inexperience.

But he wouldn't let me wait or protect him, before I realised what he was doing he was already rolling us over, straddling my lower body and impaling himself on the head of my cock. I tried to slow him down as I grabbed for his hips, but he wouldn't let me, forcing more of me into him as he slid down my cock.

Both of us moaned at the hot, tight clutch his ass had on my cock. He clutched me and I felt swollen soft lips running over my face and throat.

Then I was rolling back over feeling him under me and the fucking started as instinct took over. It was a far rougher, harder ride then I wanted for him but there was no stopping the rough wild strokes as I fucked him.

Fear and worry over his strangled little moans and the trembling body under me, they seemed bad signs but the blue haze let me know he was enjoying the wild ride I was giving him and had joined in.

He encouraged and begged for more, for me to go faster, as his fingers dug into my shoulders, those long legs wrapped around me to pull me against him, holding me to him.

The mutual scream as we suddenly came together with almost no warning, our cocks pulsing so hard it's a pleasure pain as the hot cum explodes out of us.

Time stalls and we realise we've collapsed zoned out as we drift in and out of each other, caught on a mix of sexual high and the heady rush of energy from his healing, the connection between us and the aftermath of a good fight.

I can hear my team searching for me and somehow they can't find me, despite Mikasi and Damien's noses, must be some magic of the connection between us.

We look at each other, we need time to sort ourselves out, we are not ready for this yet or others to know. We separate, the separation almost painful as it breaks the bond between us.

We fix our clothes, his expression freezes and we attempt to neaten our hair, hoping our appearance can be explained by the fight alone, but sex is an obvious scent even Tien could pick up. I can only hope the rain and wind will wash most of it away and hide it.

He quickly shifts to gyrfalcon and hides in the trees above us, I can still feel him through the silver cord now binding us together. Confused and as bewildered as I am, I haven't a clue what freight train just hit me but a bad feeling tries to tell me but I push it away, not now, not now, not now.

+ + + + + + +

CHAY

I think I was in deep shock something that was unfamiliar to me. I sat in a tree shivering inside my falcon staring in confusion at the pouring rain as I tried to work out what had just happened.

Even inside the body of a falcon my body felt sore and ached in places I didn't know I had. My brain and heart felt the same and yet I felt my own smile. I wondered what had possessed me to jump into that fight, I was still gathering information on Vincent and hadn't been ready to kill him, I needed to get to his associates and now I couldn't.

Yet witnessing that ambush and seeing the lynx get hurt had triggered some buried savagery that lived in a dark corner I didn't know I had. Sure I hunted and killed, but those were skills Sakima and Hawk, my mentors and guardians, had taught me, experience had honed those skills.

But I rarely killed in a fit of wild rage and wasn't sure what I thought of such a feral side of me. I had heard of the soulmate principle before and I knew when they were alive that my parents shared the same bond but I hadn't been around anyone else who was had a soulmate.

I wasn't sure what I thought about it and yet I did, he was mine, something in me began to thaw and an empty part deep inside didn't feel so empty or ache anymore. I felt fear and caution wondering if he was the spotted cat Sakima had warned me of.

The fact he was my soulmate soothed my frantic thoughts, there was a reason and a method for my earlier wild madness. I found I could cope with that and began to gather my tattered will and customary composure.

I had healed him the stray thought nearly drained all my blood into my talons; I swayed feeling myself pale as a dizzy wave swept through me. I gripped the branch I was perched on with my talons making sure I didn't fall out of the tree.

For a moment fear and anger swamped me as my usually calm mind freaked out on me, I had healed him. I'd just betrayed what I and my guardians had tried so hard to hide from the Night World.

The Night World Council had a policy of exterminating half-breeds and the parents of what they saw as abominations. They had managed to get my parents, but not me, thanks to my uncles who managed to keep us moving, we never stopped long in one place moving between Canada, Finland, Russia and England.

Working for the Night World was their idea as they believed hiding me in full view of the Night World was the pragmatic thing to do as it kept the enemy close.

While I knew from Liev's memories that he was a Daybreaker and probably wouldn't betray me, I was still troubled I'd betrayed years of guarding myself in a rash impulse to help him.

I shivered not sure I liked what I was becoming, now I thought I understood Sakima's warning better and I still wasn't sure what I thought about having a soulmate.

+ + + + + + +

"What in the hell happened to you?" Tien demanding voice woke me from a deep, dark dreamless sleep.

I opened my eyes to find him standing over me a steaming mug of coffee in his hands.

I had only a vague memory of meeting back up with my team, of cleaning up and disposing of the bodies of our enemes, it seemed the witch got away.

I remebered walking back to the house in a state of dazed, disbelieving shock. The rest of the evening had passed by in a hazy blur that told me the shock was still my shadow as I performed my role as a guard and member of Julian's entourage on auto pilot. At some point I must have showered and fallen into bed, but I didn't remember that, my mind as blank on the subject of how I'd gotten to bed.

"What no merry met, blessed be?" I taunted him as I indulged in a leisurely stretch pleased with the slight ache of well used muscles and healed injuries.

He glared down at me folding his arms across his chest and I felt like a bastard, I knew he never went in for all that cooing witch preaching I heard so many witches use.

"Again, what the hell is wrong with you? You're not usually this much of a cranky bastard." He said accusingly.

"It isn't obvious by looking at me that I got clawed and chewed on?" I replied with a glare being deliberately sarcastic as I rolled over on the bed and sat up not able to stop the nasty attitude.

"I'm not talking about the physical you're already healed from that. Your aura is different, you were off all night, your body was there but nobody was home." He persisted.

I ignored him my expression a clear fuck you and fuck off.

"Fuck! Just drink that I can't be fucked putting up with this from you." He swore at me eyes still burning with his irritation as he slammed the mug of coffee he'd brought on the bedside table.

He stalked off like an irate storm cloud and pulling the door shut behind him with a resounding slam. That seemed to be a hidden trigger that set me off because I was laughing so hard tears were pouring down my face.

I wasn't sure why I found Tien's attitude and bad temper so funny, but I needed the relief of laughing, releasing the humming tension I was wearing like a suit. When I'd recovered I drank his coffee, feeling I owed him that much and I again felt like an asshole for the way I'd acted towards him.

But I wasn't ready to talk about that fight my mind shied away from what had happened, I wasn't really surprised that he knew something was different in me. But I wasn't ready to look too closely let alone talk about the silver cord binding me to the other, the falcon assassin.

I ignored the quiet, still voice deep inside me that whispered of soulmates, I wasn't ready to face that or the fact that I'd fucked someone I classed as an enemy. I didn't even want to acknowledge my own growing need for him but it insisted on breaking free of my control.

Even Damien and Mikasi picked up something was wrong with me but they'd both been to loyal and polite to say anything to me about it, not so Tien, Tien and tact went together as well chalk and cheese.

With effort I managed to push aside my thoughts and got myself shaved, dressed and food into my hungry stomach. It was time to focus on the job, Julian's guests were beginning to arrive and I couldn't afford to be distracted.

+ + + + + + + +

LIEV

[Where's Tien?] Damien silently asked.

I looked around the dining room and couldn't see him as the three of us were stationed behind Julian at the back of the room. The long room was large enough that a table sitting 12 stretched along it with room for a wooden sideboard, us and the other assorted footmen and bodyguards belonging to Julian's guests.

[I saw him slip out half an hour ago I assumed he went for a piss.] I replied doing another scan of the room as I kept an eye on each of the 11 guests.

All but three of the 11 guests were male and most were vampires, either lamia or made vampires. The remaining guests were witches and one was a black leopard shifter.

I found my eyes lingering on the leopard, judging from the little looks he kept slanting me and his wandering hands whenever we ended up stuck in the same room alone, I was pretty sure sooner or later the shifter would try to get me into bed.

He was black, his skin the colour of bitter dark chocolate and normally I'd be drawn to his enigmatic dark eyes and smooth dark skin. His head was shaved to a number two and his full lips, the big muscular body, not to mention the big cock I'd felt when he'd brushed against me would have me licking my lips, eager to fuck him.

But something stopped me the fact I wasn't interested should have bothered me, considering I loved variety in my fucking partners, but I wasn't bothered.

Soft, silky hair, a sleek muscular body and warm flushed pale skin wrapped around me seemed branded on my nerves and heart. My body itched to rub against him, my fingers and cock wanted to feel him and it was an urge that hounded me around the clock.

I was going crazy from it I knew my bad temper was steadily increasing in the snappy way of a frustrated horny guy. I knew I was distracted and I worried that my preoccupation with him could cost me and cause me to make a big mistake.

My worry seemed to become reality as I let Damien know I was going to look for Tien and I slipped from the room. A quick, thorough search of the ground floor we were in turned up nothing, so I tried the next floor and still found nothing.

Concerned for Tien I felt my instincts kick in, they weren't happy, letting me know something terrible had happened to my friend and team member.

As I climbed to the next floor and began searching I felt a presence behind me, eyes on my back. I was being followed as something dangerous stalked after me.

I glanced over my shoulder sharp eyes and ears probing every nook and cranny of the dimly lit hallway I was walking down, I used my nose as well. Nothing there just the feeling of every hair all but quivering in a warning I was being stlaked.

I wasn't sure what to do keep pressing forward in my search for Tien or head back the way I'd come looking for my stalker. A scratching, scrabbling noise from up ahead made the decision for me and I stalked forward, shoulders stiff with the feel of eyes on me.

I pushed open the door to my right and got a loud startled squeak for my trouble as two rats froze at the sudden opening of the door, then they were gone, fleet shadows darting for the dark corners in the room.

I quickly scanned what turned out to be a good sized linen closet and turned starting to shut the door when a shadow shot out of the hallway. The force of his lunge threw me up against the shelves as he grabbed for me with a hand and yanked the door shut with the other.

I could see perfectly well in the dark and I had a brief moment where I could saw his face the ice prince had disappeared out of his expression, replaced with smoky dark eyes flashing with a mix of anger and lust, wild hair and ragged breathing. I felt he was angry over the jaguar of all things and found room to be amused by his jealousy.

Then his lips slammed down on mine as he forced me against the shelves, at the touch of his lips the lightening zapped us again, burning open the path between us and throwing us violently into the blue haze of our merging minds.

I don't remember when I started kissing him back or started clutching at him with the same reckless hunger he was letting loose on me. I felt my hands slide under that soft white shirt of his as my fingers sought out his skin and muscle.

I didn't have enough hands as my hands moved around him to slide down the back of his pants and grab his ass. I moaned feeling the soft muscle under my fingers, using my grip to pull him tighter against me as I ground my cock against him.

I heard him echo my moan as his own hands stroked and scratched at me as his hands pulled open my jacket and ripped my shirt to get at me.

His warm sucking mouth trailed along my jaw and throat, latching onto and finding the sensitive spots that made me pull him harder against him and grind my cock against him.

Then he was sliding down my body pulling the slacks of the suit I was wearing with him and his warm tongue was running up my thigh as he pushed my legs apart. He licked up my cock swirling his tongue around the head, teasing me for a moment as he licked back down it and then he was swallowing my cock.

I moaned as he slowly took more and more of my cock into his mouth and throat on every tight suck. He used his hands to play with my balls, stroking my ass and thighs with his free hand.

Already mindless with hunger and the need I'd been haunted by, I was helpless as he sucked on my cock, picking out what I liked from my mind and not showing his inexperience at all.

I pulled at his shoulders and he finally allowed my cock to slide out of his mouth as I pulled him up off the floor. I all but ripped his white pants off and threw him against the door as I pounced on him.

Those same strong, sleekly muscular limbs I remembered so well wrapped around me, as he pulled me against his warm body. I pressed him against the wall and pushed my cock into him. I felt him grunt and tense as the head popped through his tight ring of muscles and I buried my mouth against his throat.

I nipped and sucked on the tender skin there pushing more of my cock into him as he stayed tense, I felt the pleasure pain I was causing him but I couldn't stop now, not when I felt the warm tight grip of his ass around me.

We both moaned at the feel of me buried inside him, I shifted my grip to his shoulders, using my body weight, the strength in my hands and his own tight grip on me to keep him pressed against the wall.

Every nerve I possessed sang and hummed as I rubbed myself against him, pinning him against the door with my hips and cock as I fucked him.

Somehow our shirts rode up so our hard abs were rubbing against each other, I shifted him higher so my abs would rub against and stroke his cock as I thrust in and out of him harder, faster.

I kissed him thrusting my tongue into his mouth in the an echo of what I was doing with my cock. He whimpered sucking at my tongue and kissing back with equal hunger.

I forced another strangled whimper out of him as I sped up contracting my abs so they rubbed against his cock. I was rewarded as the legs wrapped around my hips tightened, clutching at me as he let me fuck him.

But we were both hungry and desperate, the thoughts and sensations we were experiencing flowing around us through the blue mist weren't helping and I only managed on more hard thrust before I was cumming. I muffled my scream in a hard, brutal kiss that he returned and then he was cumming against me.

Long minutes passed when there was nothing but our harsh, laboured breathing and the long kisses we couldn't stop exchanging. I shifted back, withdrawing out of him as he released his death grip on me and I shuddered as he slid down my body.

We pulled away from each other with real reluctance as we fixed our clothing, using my underware to clean us both up. As soon as our bare skin wasn't touching the bond between us broke, making us both wince at the severing pain of it, the silver cord marking the bond between us was back.

We avoided eye contract, not sure what to say to each other or how to handle this thing between us and I opened the door, took three steps out and felt a stabbing pain in my chest and I was falling into darkness.