All Comments on 'A Voyage into Night Ch. 01'

by coldcomfort

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A very well written story wiutheally hope you plan on a chapter 2 of this excellent vampire story for not to continue would be such a shame to leave such an excellent stort unfinished. A very well written 5-STAR story with an excellent plot and excellent character development. Keep up the good work and write more excellent stories like this one. Retired Army NCO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Brilliant. Completely hooked, just like Isobel ;P

mBrowmBrowover 7 years ago
Excellent series

I just found your works and enjoyed "A Taste of Night."

In this "A Voyage into Night Ch. 01" you list a unlikely capacity (60,000 passengers and crew) for a cruise ship.

The current largest cruise ship, from the Royal Caribbean line, MS Allure of the Seas, reports a crew of 2,394 (http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipCode=HM) and Wikipedia reports passenger capacity at 6,780 maximum.

coldcomfortcoldcomfortover 7 years agoAuthor
Busted!

Cheers everyone for your comments. And your right mbrow, that number is completely wrong. I am going to put it down to shabby research, a simple typo or, and this is more likely than I should admit: both. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it.

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

A conventional portrayal of vampirism derived, as most all twentieth century works are, from the 1930's movie, Dracula. Has distorted everything vampire in the US ever since. A shame, really.

I recommend the more interesting wide range of vampire myths from other parts of the world. Japan is particularly creative with the myth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoldcomfort@coldcomfort
Daydreamer, Procrastinator and very occasional writer. Any feedback, comments or contructive abuse very welcome. I would quite like to get better at this. I think you can guess my interests from the nature of my stories but I am wanting to branch out and spread my wings a l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES