A Voyage into Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck you." He moved onto the bed. She opened her legs further to receive him.

"Again!" She almost hissed, her eyes mad with desire. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in close.

"I'm gonna fuck you!" He whispered as he moved between her legs. He kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Do it!" She moaned into his mouth as he pressed home, sliding himself into her warm wetness with one strong movement, pressing her into the bed. The feel of his cock entering her, filling her, drove all thoughts of the woman away. She lifted up her legs and wrapped them around Carl's back, pulling him in closer even as he began to make powerful thrusts. She pushed back, meeting his violence with her own, her mouth hard on his.

She forced herself to concentrate on him: on how he tasted, how he felt as he filled her again and again. Focus on him, and not on the dark shadow she could make out in the corner of her eye, moving silentlyacross the carpeted room towards them. She felt the pressure building, the pleasure cresting all too soon. Then she was burying her head in his shoulder as the orgasm hit her. She tasted the sweat on his bare skin, the salt, and without thinking, and as she came, she bit herd into the boy's shoulder. He let out a cry of pain as her teeth broke the surface and she tasted blood. He tore himself away, pulled out of her as he knelt back on the bed. For a second they stared into each other's eyes, neither understanding what had just happened. There was no doubt this time about what she had done, he could see the evidence staining her lips a deep scarlet.

He reached up a hand to his own shoulder, gazed in shock as the hand came back bloody. His face contorted in anger, he opened his mouth to speak. Then the dark shadow raced forward and Isobel saw gloved hands seize hold and she had a momentary glimpse of a dark mouth opening to reveal four inhumanity sharp canines; before they sank into the young man's neck. Carl opened his mouth to scream, but no sound emerged. He struggled for a moment, trying to shake off his attacker, then his head fell back and he let out a groan of release that was all too familiar. He was still erect and, as Isobel watched in fascination, he began to cum, his cock jerking again and again as he ejaculated on to the crisp white sheets.

The woman held him tightly, drinking deeply, her eyes closed. All of this, happening inches away from isobel's face. She could hear the sound of Carl's heart beating, slowing. And still the woman fed. Blood spilled out from the woman's mouth as she drank, making its way down Carl's chest in a ruby trickle. On an impulse Isobel leaned forward and licked at the blood. Then her gaze fell on the cuts she herself had made on the boys shoulder. They were still bleeding weakly. Rising up on her knees she pressed herself against Carl's body, lowering her mouth to his shoulder and tasting the blood there. Carl made a weak sound of protest, which she ignored. When the blood was gone, she used her teeth to bring more.

For a while the two women did not move. They knelt there on the bed separated from each other by the weakening body of Carl. Isobel held one hand on Carl's thigh. Slowly, the woman's gloved hand reached around and placed itself over Isobel's. Isobel did not look up from her task, but she entwined her fingers with the woman's. She felt another gloved hand caress the back of her head, a soft, fleeting gesture.

Then the woman was gone. Released from her grasp, Carl fell backwards, out of Isobel's grasp, onto the bed. Isobel watched him for a moment. Her mind refusing to make sense of what had just happened. Then she rose and quickly got dressed.

Carl was still alive, when she turned out the light and closed the door, but only just.

As she made her way back to the cabin she did not think about what she had done. She did not think about Carl. Not really. Instead, she thought about the woman's fingers, entwined in hers, and the taste of blood on her tongue. She could sense the night air brightening around the ship. She had made it through another night without sleep and yet she did not feel in the slightest bit tired. On the contrary, she could not remember ever feeling so awake. And so alive.