All Comments on 'A Wager for a Stranger'

by taffyangel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very HOT!!

Great writing. Wonderful timing. And, very, very hot!

The only thing that bothered me was the way you switched POV from third person to first person and back again. I'd have felt more comfortable with the technique had you started with her 1st person POV at the beginning of the story.

Let's see some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great first story

Wow, great first story. Please keep your writing going. You have talent. Thanks

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Absolutely

delicious. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wonderful. Keep writing, you have an amazing imagination with excellent imagery.

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 11 years ago
Great story, but one reservation

I loved your story but I have to agree with the previous comment about POV. It did get a bit confusing especially when the last sex scene is written in 3rd person where the first is in 1st person.

Otherwise though, you draw great word pictures. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
POV and Female Anatomy

Really liked your story. The POV issue that has been mentioned made it a bit difficult to follow at times. I've seen different writers who are changing perspective use a line of hyphens ----- to indicate a section break so you could see the shift more readily. My only other comment is that a clit doesn't spray cum - nothing comes out of a clit. ;)

MEWatcherMEWatcherover 11 years ago

Loved it! Please keep writing. You show great promise :) I look forward to more stories from you .

Yobo36Yobo36almost 11 years ago
Exciting!

Very unusual start, it really pulls us in to the story. Very interesting use of the themes of danger, nature and voyeurism. I loved it and do not comment on the syntax. Excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

Very exciting build up. Tantalizing. Even with the break and locating her in the bar there was still uncertainty and intrigue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous