A Wager for a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so, too," I managed. My pelvis gyrated, trying to lure his mouth back.

"Not had enough?"

"Barely," I said. His mouth covered me again, then his finger circled my opening. His tongue darted in, his lips soft and hot, twitching about in me. I moaned and pulled his head in to me. His finger flicked over my clit, his finger slid back in; it felt like two. His mouth covered my clit and sucked, as yet more fingers filled my opening, pushing in, turning about when my hips danced invitingly, pulling out, sliding back in. I moaned again.

His mouth came away, he climbed up over me, his smooth cock-head sliding up between my folds.

"My super-horny, sweet stranger," he breathed as his hand slid over my chest, taking a breast and squeezing the nipple between his fingers. "My sweet slut, so open to me. Here, I'll fuck you now. Do you want it?"

"Mmm..." I had known him about half an hour at the most and I was already being intimate with him. This was not like me; but this was unlike any experience, and he was unlike any man that I'd had before.

"I'll only give it to you if you want it. Really want it."

I wondered if he could hear my struggle, or if he struggled as well? But he seemed genuinely turned on. My hands slid over his chest, tweaking his own nipples, my hips rising up over the head of his cock, feeling it roll like a glorious ball against my clit. My hands moved down and behind him, grabbing his firm ass-cheeks. It promised to be sweet, but even this was beautiful...

"I do. Especially from you."

"Yeah? You want a good fucking like only a young buck can do?"

He buried his head against my neck. His cock-head slid down, deliberately avoiding entering my cunt, his own hips moving against my thighs, his cock sliding lower and over my anus. His cock shaft slickened with my juice.

"A young buck never gets enough. How much can you handle?" His cock pressed alluringly at my anus.

I spread my legs up higher and wider, moving my pelvis against him. "I doubt I'll have had enough after one run. But --"

"So maybe you can keep up with me?"

"I'm debating --" I shifted my pelvis downward and upward, while between my fingertips I twirled his small, tight nipple "—how much I should hold you off, since this anticipation is --"

"It's good, very good. I see the appeal. But I thought you really wanted a good hard fuck?"

"Mmm, I do." I lifted my head to the free nipple and flicked my tongue over it. My pelvis tilted at such an angle that the length of his cock was swaddled by my labia. I slid up and down against him; he moaned against my neck. "But I love this, feeling you, feeling this crazy passion. It's so hot, I love this heat, and this ache, it happens so rarely... I've not felt such desire for so long, and when it happened before, I let it end so soon after it started."

He lifted himself on his hands and looked down at me. "That's very beautiful," he said, looking over my face and my chest; his cock slid languorously up between my labia. "It's like poetry."

I slid my foot up against his calf, his hair soft and silky between my toes. "Sex is like poetry, it's an art that stimulates the mind, all the senses, and can be -- spiritual, when it's done patiently, tempering and controlling the passion."

His cock stopped its motions, his eyes stared into mine, flicked to my mouth, then back to my eyes. He lowered his mouth to mine, kissing me slowly, then his tongue delved inside, tasting me; his hips began to move again, sliding his cock between my labia like earlier.

"Mmm, yes, tasting the fruit is the experience, not just racing to swallow it down," he said, when he'd moved his mouth from mine.

"Yeah... You're getting cold. Should we move from here?"

Surprisingly, he agreed. "Will you show me more of the forest?" he asked, pulling on his trunks. His erection pressed out in protest against the nylon.

"Of course," Is aid, and began doing up my bra and buttons. He helped me get down from the rock.

"Can I make a request?" he asked.

"What is that?"

"Can you lift up your skirt as we go, so I can watch your ass?"

I giggled, but lifted it up as he asked. I started to the trail, but he caught my hand. "Hold on, my nameless slut. Let me tuck this up for you."

He knelt behind me, his hands sliding up over my thighs, my buttocks, then parting my cheeks as he buried his face between them, his tongue trailing between each hole. I tilted my pelvis back and up, arching my back, and felt his tongue reach up my cunt, and I rocked against his mouth.

He stood up behind me and pulled me against him, pressing his cock between my buttocks.

"You're right, you know," he said, bending his moist mouth to my neck. "Once we're ready, this fuck is going to be incredibly sweet."

We started on the trail, which had grown darker with the setting sun. As we walked along, I'd feel his hand caress my buttock, glide over it, his fingers reaching between my thighs. I slowed my pace, tilting my ass towards him, allowing his finger to slide up inside me, and I made sure to lower my body onto his hand, then, to my surprise, he slid a finger into my anus. I gasped, and stopped. He pressed against my back, one hand sliding up my shirt to unclasp my bra and cup my breast while the other groped deeper into me, and I bore down against him. Inside me, his fingers pressed together. I gasped again, writhing against him.

"Oh, my little slut. I love how you squeeze me... you like this?" His fingers wriggled up and down in both holes. "How about just this one?" His finger slid from my cunt while the other slid higher into my anal canal. I moaned and pressed against him.

"You do, don't you? Then think how much you'll love this," he said, pressing his stiff cock against me, just beneath where his hand was. "Imagine this, way up inside you, and you riding on it, and fucking it hard and deep... it will be nice, won't it?"

I swallowed hard. It had been a long time since I'd been fucked anally. And it had been interesting, although my partner at the time had found my request too strange to perform more than once.

My breath caught in my throat. "You'd like to do that, too? You're not just teasing me?"

He chuckled. "I would not tease you about that. My cock is burning to get up your tight ass. I just wanted to make sure you'd be into it."

I turned around, causing his hand to slide away over my hip. I slid my hands in different directions over his body, one spreading between his pectorals, the other sliding under his waistband and enfolding his stiff cock; it quivered in my grip. "I am," I said, and he lowered his mouth to mine, his hands cupping my ass and pulling me against him. His tongue flicked over mine.

"You're too much," he murmured, pulling away. I turned back to the trail and started off again, slowly. My thighs and ass shivered from the cool air, while my swollen labia pressed between them and ached for the touch of this stranger's hand, or mouth, it didn't matter which.

We were a long time wandering the trails, stopping from time to time for him to suck my clit and press his fingers into my cunt and anus, and again for me to explore his cock and scrotum, under the rising moonlight. My hand slid vigorously up and down his cock's shaft, my tongue had licked away the clear drops emerging from the slit, and we were ready. I had even stopped worrying if someone would come across us on the trail, and hoped instead someone would, just to be caught in this very mis-behaving antic. I wasn't terribly into fucking while standing, as there was nowhere to recline. But he pulled away. "As much as I'd love to fuck you right here, if anyone came along, they'd probably think I was raping you..."

"I don't live far away. Come with me," I said.

"Yeah? You'd like having me in the privacy of your own home?"

"Yes, it'd be more comfortable, if you agree, of course."

He pulled out the hem of my skirt and let it fall, then pulled on his t-shirt. He pulled me against his long hard body. "I agree. I'm here for your enjoyment." He kissed my mouth softly. We headed for the boardwalk, his arm around my waist and his hand warming my skin under my shirt, his fingers flicking over my skin. My cunt pulsed fiercely, with my juices bubbling from between my labia as we walked. A young couple passed us walking the other way, and I grew more excited as my partner pulled me closer against him.

The back entrance to my flat was in shadows. His hand caressed my ass as I fumbled with the key in the lock, then we climbed the two sets of stairs to the top floor, and my flat. I let him in.

"I live alone," I said, closing the door behind us. "It's a sturdy house, and the floors and walls are well-insulated. It's hard to hear anything through them." I showed him around. "Welcome, stranger," I said, as we entered the living room.

"Thanks. Your place is so... dignified. Are you sure you're the same horny slut I met on the boardwalk?" he asked, leaning against a doorframe.

I dragged my hands up through the fabric of my skirt, and planted my hands on my hips. "Why don't you taste me and find out?"

He approached me and untied the string at the waist of my skirt and it slid down my legs. He dropped down to his knees, burying his nose between my thighs and prodding his tongue into my cunt. I sighed.

"It is you. Here, let me bring you somewhere more comfortable for playing with you. Like here." With one easy move, he had lifted me into his arms, one under my knees, the other under my shoulders, and he had carried me easily to the white plush sheep's skin rug in front of the double-French doors that opened onto the balcony. He lowered me carefully, pulling a pillow close for my head. His fingers started undoing my buttons, and he waved away my fingers when I made to help. He smoothed my shirt aside, pulling it gently from my shoulders. His strong hands gently caressed my shoulders, pulled off my bra, pinched each nipple into tight nibs, then lowered his mouth to each, flicking them with his tongue, then pressing them between his teeth. I moaned and pulled at his shirt, and he pulled it off and quickly shed his trunks. He stretched out next to me, pulling me close against him. His cock seared my pelvis and my cunt pounded achingly for it.

"Do you think it's time yet? I'll just prime you a little first."

His lips trailed kisses over my body, all culminating at my cunt, which he tilted up to his face as he knelt between my knees, and he began sucking and lapping at my cunt as I writhed against him.

"You have a beautiful mouth," I said. "I love how you feed on me; I love how juicy you make me."

"Mmm, juicy all right. Ohh, and it's so hot! Could I open the doors, and let in some air?" he asked.

I chuckled. "Sure. But there's a pervert across the street who sometimes looks in."

"Even better," he said, and rose to open the doors. A fresh scent of roses wafted in.

He lay upside down to me, crawling along until his mouth had reached my cunt and he started fucking me with his tongue. I spread my legs wide, tilting my pelvis, while my head tilted upwards, and his cock slid into my mouth. My tongue traced the outside of it as the head bored into the back of my throat, and he moaned deep, his fingers thrusting into my cunt and anus. His hips began thrusting his cock in and out of my throat, I felt my throat squeeze on his head, his scrotum bounce against my lips; I moaned. His fingers fucked me in rhythm with his thrusts into my throat, and when I thought I would burst, I felt him shudder, then a hot stream sprayed into my throat. I slid my mouth back, circling my tongue around the exploding head of his cock, caressing it with strokes. The hot cum sprayed again across my mouth. Quickly, he had pulled himself from me and spun around, his mouth covered in my juices, plunged into mine, his tongue lapping his cum from my mouth, our musk mingling over our faces.

"Are you ready now?" he asked and I nodded.

His cock, despite its recent ejaculation, still entered me stiffly, pressed easily through my slippery lips and right up, as I raised my hips to him.

"Oh, god, you are most sweet. Mmm, I love how I fit you, you can take my full length, like this," he said and pressed up into me, I gasped and sighed, he extracted his prick, then plunged down deep again. "That's so sweet, my slut, listen how wet you are, 'cause I've not come again. I'll save that for your sweet ass, okay?"

He bent down to kiss me, his hand against my cheek.

"Okay," I said.

"But first, I promised to fuck you like a buck." He started thrusting in and out of me with more intensity with each thrust, his pelvis slapping against my thighs as his eyes closed in concentration. I writhed over the plush carpet, as the heat concentrated in my cunt began to trickle to my clit, and finally I wasn't thrusting back at him, just vibrating and quivering against the sound of his grunts and the slopping of my cunt.

"I've got to taste you," he said, extracting his cock swiftly so I jumped, his mouth landed on my cunt and started feasting again. My clit began a pleasant explosion of its own.

The spray misted past his tongue, and he exclaimed in surprise, but held his tongue down and I writhed in ecstasy, moaning, and felt the gush explode again; he closed his mouth over my cunt and clit, his tongue sliding into my cunt, his fingers slipping up my anus and beginning to thrust in and out. I gasped, writhing, and felt the blissful explosion rock me again, my clit burning with rapture as it fed this beautiful young stranger.

"Oh you sweet slut!" he said. "I'll fuck you some more, just to show my appreciation. Open wide for your buck now! I'm bigger than I was a while ago, feel?"

He definitely was, with his rock-hard cock pushing to get back into my spasm-ing cunt, but it did, and I groaned as he filled me with his length and breadth, my head thrashing about.

"Let me roll over," he said, and went onto his back. "Want to sit on my face? I bet a slut like you loves a good face-ride..."

I did. "Alright," I said, lowering my cunt over his face, and his tongue resumed licking and fucking my cunt, my mouth reclaimed his delicious cock and felt him once again fill my throat. The angle was perfect, with my legs spread and his cock thrusting into my throat. I moaned, pressing my clit into his mouth.

"Now a cock-ride... I'm getting ready to explode again."

I spun around, climbing back onto his cock with my dripping, stretched-out pussy, the spasms squeezing him, until his own head thrashed from side to side.

"Oh fuck, you're good. But if we don't switch holes I'll end up cumming..."

I eased off him, and, still suspended over him, I then pressed myself down with my anus over his cock. For a last preparation, he sunk a finger into my cunt then slipped over and into my anus until it glided easily.

I moaned in bliss, while my cunt throbbed with heat.

"Let me fuck you like a real buck does. Are you ready? I'll go slow, you're so tight, my sweet slut."

I relaxed, exhaling deeply. He held his cock at a perfect angle, and his entry was soon completed; once the fatter head had squeezed in, the thinner shaft eased in with a deepening thrust. We moaned together.

"I haven't done this in so long," I breathed. "It's good that you're so open-minded."

"It's better that you're so tight. Holy fuck, I'm about to explode again!" he said, thrusting madly up into me, so I needn't have moved at all. His dark head thrashed, his hands pulled on my hips, as his spilled long and hard into my depths.

When I looked up and out through the opened doors, I saw the man sitting near his window, slightly to the side, his silhouette darker against the dimness behind him.

"Now I want to fuck you from behind, with you already full of my cum," my lover breathed heavily, his hands closing over my breast.

He held me captive against his rock hard chest, while his searing cock re-entered by ass, again slowly, but gliding up easily through his self-lubricant. Kneeling together, his hands squeezed my breasts, mine gripped his hips behind mine, and his cock fucked me long and hard. His pace had slowed a little, but it just made the strokes intense, and soon I was aching and twitching from orgasms. Then he began to thrust quicker, harder and deeper, faster, and I cried out, leaning forward and bracing against his arms. He fucked me madly and furiously then he cried out and his cock gave a lurch inside me and my ass filled with a steamy heat. He pounded hard again into the mix, his cum squishing loudly like lather, and my cunt quivered with another orgasm of its own, my hot cum spewing from my clit and rolling down to sweeten his own.

Dillan's cock was swollen the next morning when his nameless slut awoke and started preparing to go to work. He fell back to sleep, and regretted it when he heard the door close as she left.

He sat up, looking around, and finally swung his feet to the floor. He passed his hand through his hair and looked across the bed he'd just woken in.

What the hell had happened last night?

Dumbfounded, he recalled the events following his meeting with Joel. He reached down to grab his cock, then quickly retracted his hand. "Fuck," he muttered. It was tender from the hard use during the night. He wandered to the kitchen when he found a note to him.

"Sorry, duty calls. Lock the door on your way out, please. It was a great night, thanks, stranger. Maybe I'll see you again, sometime."

"Fuck!" he muttered again.

He had a shower, using her soap, her shampoo, rubbing himself, rinsing, scrubbing again. He realized he wanted to prolong his experience of her as long as he could, even if it was only to be near her stuff.

"What are the odds?" he asked himself. "Not high at all," he said, as though in response.

He was exhilarated, more than he had ever been with any other girl, including the few he'd thought himself in love with, only to find out he wasn't. But this stranger, this older woman, had accepted his bold offer, and now had left him alone in her apartment; had trusted even to take him to her home, sharing with him the most private aspect of herself, while he had only acted on a bet, a mere wager. Well, he had taken the lead; but he felt no excitement about telling Joel.

When he saw the time, he cursed again. He a class at 10:30 and didn't want to miss it. He went to straighten the blankets on the bed. When he checked his appearance in a mirror over a dresser, he noticed the sheet of paper, with Municipal Library Schedule: Julie Blake. Today's date was circled. Hmmm. Julie Blake.

Part of the mystique vanished, but he found he wanted to hold her even more now, so he could whisper her name to her.

I couldn't wear underwear; my labia were swollen and raw. I wore a daring light-weight skirt that ended above my knees. I put on lipstick, which I never wore, and left the stranger sleeping in my bed.

The streetcar was packed, but I pushed my way to the back. The seats were filled, so I stopped to hold a bar. Next to me sat an older man, glasses at the end of his nose, reading a newspaper. With the swaying of the streetcar, my leg occasionally rubbed his arm as he held the paper. He wore a summer suit jacket and eventually removed it, his arm brushing against my thighs as he did so, at which point he looked up, somewhat abashed, and muttered, "Excuse me." My labia ached, my clit burned, my anus ached, all irresistibly craving more. A drop of fluid escaped from my anus and began a slow descent down my thigh. The car swayed forward coming to a stop, and in the bustling of passengers, I leaned over him, against him, and felt his fingers tickle my knee, and slide up my thigh.

I should have pulled away, should have moved elsewhere, although the space didn't open up around me. The droplet trickled down my thigh, and would have arrived at his finger. I knew I was bad, allowing this past night of unchecked sex with a complete stranger, whose name I had refused to find out; now secretly allowing another stranger's hand to rest on my thigh under my skirt on this crowded, early morning public transportation? I squeezed my thighs as though to counter the need to make sense of myself, catching the man's finger's, then I moved my outer leg forward and crouched slightly, as though interested in something out the window. He took the opportunity to slide his hand up higher on my thigh, his fingers stretching until the tips collided with my labia, and I inhaled with surprise, then stood up, and the hand slid down. Under cover of the newspaper, suddenly his hand appeared, then approached his mouth as though in concentrated thought, and I watched as his tongue touched his fingertip lightly. His watery eyes rose up to me -- I caught them briefly, before turning away to make my way to the door; my stop was coming up.