A Wager for a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it was a strange way that we met," I said. "I couldn't have done that with anyone else. And I never did before."

"Well, I might've purposefully met a girl for the sake of sex, but it was always at parties, you know. Never on the boardwalk. I didn't want to do it."

We walked in silence for a while. I was barely aware of the city around us, fully focussed on the feel of Dillan's arm against mine, the side of his chest against my arm, his intense energy that was warming me.

"But you're much younger than me."

"That's not fair," he said, grinning. "What of it?"

"You've had less time to have kept carrying out your mission. I, on the other hand, have had many years to enjoy debauchery."

"I'm not going to argue with you," he joked. "It was still a new experience for you --"

"Yes."

"—and a pleasant one --"

"Yes."

"—and satisfying --"

I said nothing. We turned down my street.

"—and? Satisfying?"

Still, I said nothing.

"I see. You're too kind to admit it. But admit what?" He rubbed his chin. "Not satisfied? Or satisfied?" he held out his hands, turning the palms up, as though weighing each possibility on them.

"Could I have satisfied you in one night? No. You told me yourself it would take a lot."

"Did I say that?" We turned on to the walk-way to my apartment.

"Yes, you did," he said from behind me on the front steps.

When I turned to him with the door held open, I saw he was looking across the street, and I followed his gaze. Dillan's hand came up in a wave to the man, whose shadow ducked from the second floor window of the house across the street. He was in for another gratifying night.

Dillan had just closed the apartment door and turned around when he found himself with the arms of a woman clutching his shoulders, her lips on his, his mouth opening to be probed by her tongue. He closed his eyes blissfully, his hands settling around her waist as he let himself fall against the door under her force. Her hands groped fiercely over his chest, impatient with the fabric of his shirt as they tugged on it.

"Hold on, baby. Let me get the buttons. This shirt was expensive." He undid the cuffs and pulled the lot over his head. "There."

Julie was upon him again, caressing his shoulders, then scratching her nails down his arms, arousing him quickly. He ran his hands over her arms in return, bending his head to her neck and sucking on her skin. When she clawed his shoulders, arching her chest into his, he let his teeth sink into her skin slow and hard. She groaned deep. His cock pressed against her belly. How he wanted to be in her again.

He pulled himself from her, and with a quick grip he had pulled her shirt apart, buttons popping and flying, and it fell open. He reached under her knees and lifted her up easily. He pressed his mouth into hers, his tongue darting in to taste hers, and carried her to the bedroom. As he lowered her onto her bed, her teeth caught his lip and she bit.

"Ah!" he cried, his lip still between her teeth.

She let go to say, "Were you going to ask me if I wanted to take you to my bed?"

He looked down at her beautiful mouth and said, "Absolutely. But my lip was in your teeth." He gently touched the wound. "Would you care for a nice fuck in your bed, Madame?"

She sat up straight, pulling off the torn shirt and examined it. "I've had this shirt for 18 years, and no one's ever done that to it."

"I was... inspired," he said, rubbing his arms where she had clawed him.

"Oh, look at you, you pour baby. Let me lick you."

When she had licked his chest, she lowered her focus to his dress pants. "You look so -- debonair in black. Sort of, dangerous."

She stood against him, kneeling on the bed.

"Are you afraid?" he asked, as he unclasped her bra carefully.

"No. Not exactly. I was hoping for a bit of danger. Something that might even... hurt a little."

He pulled back in surprise. "Really?"

"It goes with the anticipation, the intensity."

"Ah, yes."

She had quickly darted her hand to his waistband and deftly undid the button and zip, then her hand managed the same with her own. He had them torn from her in a second, and was crawling over her, his cock easily finding her pulsating cunt, already slick -- and it swallowed his cock. He felt her soft labia swelling around the base of his prick, and when he slid out, then in, the cool air and her hot interior, and her labia seemed to kiss him. He moaned when she squeezed hard on him, with the head of his cock pounding deep inside her.

Her slim hands grasped his forearms as her head thrashed about wildly. He felt the gush of her passion flood against his pelvis, and as he continued to rock against her intensely her wetness made delightful wet noises.

She vibrated against him, her legs twitching as though an electric current ran through her.

He held himself over her, supported on his hands. "That was fast. It's barely been three minutes."

"Sorry," she said, her eyes glazed with bliss. "Guess I was over-excited."

"Keeping too much bottled in, maybe."

"Mmm..."

"But I'll help you let out all that pent-up passion. And then, I'll patiently teach you to let yourself fill back up again."

"Oh? How will you do that?" she asked, her eyes focussing on him more clearly now.

"By helping you to temper your passion, discipline your desire. You'll enjoy this even more, and your orgasms even wetter when you master the art of prolonging the experience, of riding the sensation."

She laughed a light sweet sound in his ears.

"How do you plan to teach me that?"

"I've already waited this week before finding you again."

She wrapped her arms about his neck, drawing him to her, while her legs coiled around his, and her cunt squeezed him hard. "Yes, a week takes much patience to get through. And I was so bad in the first place. I should never have told you to go. My cunt was very unhappy with me."

"That must be why she's so welcoming to me now. Doesn't seem to want to let me go."

"No, she's very greedy."

"So she's bad too. Well, I better get to work teaching you and your cunt some discipline." He pulled his cock from her as her cunt clamped down on him. He rolled her over and had her raise her ass into the air, bringing her knees up beneath her as she did.

The flat of his hand smacked her ass, close to her pussy, with a loud abrupt smack, and she jumped even as she felt her cunt give a quiver of delight.

"That made you hotter, didn't it, you slut?"

"It did, but only because it was from you. Will you -- will you smack me again?"

His hand hit her ass and cunt again, and she sighed. His mouth then covered her cunt, his tongue plunging into it, then darting into her anus.

"Oh, the neighbour," she said, gasping in pleasure. "He can't see us while we're in the bedroom."

He smacked her ass harder. "You fucking slut," he murmured. Her clit swelled madly. "We'll give him a show later. But for now, you need a solid ass-fucking." He pressed the fat head of his cock against her anus and pushed, and with a delightful plop, his cock pressed inside, and she moaned in ecstasy, as another night of insatiable fucking began again. With a slight difference.

"Oh, Dillan..."