A Walk in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Alex moved his hips forward and the head of his cock slipped along my labia, then he pulled back and his cockhead was pressing against my clit. Pulling his lips from mine Alex looked down at me and sighed.

"Time is tight, we really should keep going." He turned, smiling at me over his shoulder, and walked away down the street the way I had come.

I looked at him longingly. I swore. The student director coughed. I looked at the camera and stuck my tongue out. I was then walking, fast, away from the crew. They all had to run to catch up. I was pissed. After a minute of walking fast, I slowed drastically. Then I stopped. I stood there breathing heavily. The crew caught up all out of breath.

"Take five everyone," the student director said. "Stop the camera."

"Thank you, Jean," I said to him.

I stood there, my hands on my hips, trying to catch my breath. I was slowly cussing at Alex under my breath for leaving me in such a state.

"Susan," Jean said.

"Yes."

"He was told to do that to you."

"What?"

"I'm not supposed to tell you this, but one other has been told the same thing. It seems the directing professor, wants you in heat..."

"What?" I croaked.

"There is a man, at the end of the route that Professor Libler wants to you have sex with. He is handsome, well endowed, and a very nice young man..."

"What?"

"You can quit at any time..."

"I know. Okay. Thank you for telling me. How many will I encounter in total? Not counting Alex."

"Two more, including Paul, the man Professor Libler wants you..."

"Okay, okay. Then let's get going shall we?"

"Would you like a drink of water?"

"Yes thank you." Jean handed me a flask. I drank deeply.

"Thank you. Are you ready?"

"Camera on, places."

I winked at Jean, then at the camera. Continuing on my route the next corner I rounded I saw a small park just beyond the first building. On a bench sat one of my classmates, Lilly. Smiling, I walked over to where Lilly was sitting, watching me walk.

"You are very beautiful," Lilly told me as I stopped in front of the young woman.

"Thank you. You too are very beautiful." And she was too. Long black hair, pale complexion, magnificent breasts and a body that was well proportioned.

"Thank you Susan, that is very kind of you."

I sat next to Lilly. Turning toward her I pull her lips to mine. Lilly jumped slightly, then leaned into the kiss. I reached up and squeezed Lilly's right breast. She moaned, her hand going to my breast. The two of us kissed and explored each other's bodies. When my fingers slipped into Lilly's pussy, she suddenly became alert and pushed me hands away.

"No, no, I have..."

"I know what you have to do, but I decide what happens to me. Come to my apartment tonight at eight. Come prepared to finish what we started here."

Lilly gasped at the invitation, nodding vigorously. I stood, turned and walked away, my camera crew following. At the end of the block Jean called another break.

"Susan...camera's off," Jean said waiting for the camera to be turned off. "Susan, if you are serious about Lilly and you..."

"I am."

"Will you allow us...me, to film..."

"No."

"No harm in asking." Jean shrugged his shoulder.

"No harm in asking." I smiled.

"Places, camera running, go," Jean said.

I winked at the camera again, turned and headed toward my last turn where I assumed Paul would be waiting. Smiling, I suddenly felt my lubricants starting to flow down my leg. No matter what he looked like, I, was going to fuck his brains out.

I was just strolling down the lane, looking at the sky and the wonderful buildings. My next turn wasn't until the end of the block. It was such a nice day and I was having such a good time I forgot about being naked. Yet it was there, niggling at the back of my consciousness. At the end of the block I could see someone peek around the corner of the building, then pull their head back. Smiling I slowed my pace just a little.

Jean was gesturing for me to increase my speed, but I just smiled at him and the camera. Then I spied a bed of flowers just to my left. I stopped, squatted and gazed at the beautiful blooms. Reaching out, I picked a small red flower. Then I placed it in my hair, just above my right ear. Standing I resumed my walk toward a potential lover. Rounding the corner, I saw him. I also saw a lounge, the kind they have around pools. Bulky with cushions, extra-wide to fit two people. My gaze slid off the "bed" to the man standing beside it.

I had seen him around campus. He was indeed handsome and his skin was black as coal. His eye, dark brown, twinkled as he took in my naked body. I gasped a little at the appendage hanging between his muscular thighs. It was flaccid, but still long enough to come half way down his thigh. His chiseled abs and chest were a sight to behold. He was almost perfect. As I walked toward him, his cock started to grow and pulse with his heartbeat.

"My, my, my, what has Professor Libler in store for me?" I asked. It was rhetorical.

"You are truly a goddess," his deep baritone voice sent shivers up my spine.

"And you are Apollo himself," I told him. He smiled. I laughed. We both knew why we were here.

I stepped up to him, my head just coming to the bottom of his chin. He wrapped his arms around me, his hands soft and gentle. Tilting my head back, I looked up into his dark eyes. Smiling he leaned down and placed his lip against mine. I sighed as his tongue flicked out to touch my teeth. Then is tongue was in my mouth, exploring my cheeks and dancing with my tongue.

When his big black hand closed around my breast, I moaned and felt my nipple crinkle to hardness. I was ready, I was really ready. I could feel my juices flow down my inner thigh as he continued to kiss me. Reaching between us, I wrapped my delicate hand around his massive cock. It was now hard as a rock and almost reached up between my breasts. It was big enough that I could wrap both hands around it and still have the head poking out of my grip.

Suddenly, I was falling, only to be caught and gently placed onto the lounge. Sighing, I relaxed into the soft cushion beneath me. Then he was next to me, his hands playing over my body. Strumming here and stroking there. He was using like a musical instrument. I looked up into his eyes, sighed.

"Take me, now or let me up," I said boldly.

"Of course milady," he answered rolling between my spread legs.

I raised my arms in surrender to this magnificent man. His hard cock pressed against my opening. Then he was inside me, just the head to begin with. Then a little more and more and more...god it felt so good to finally be filled with a hard cock. For ten minutes he slowly fucked me. I rocked my hips up to meet his every thrust.

Then he was slamming into my body hard and fast. I couldn't keep up with him, so I just lay back and let him have his way with me. There was a small amount of pain as each time his cock hit bottom. A hand on his thigh and he stopped going so deep. Then I was floating along on the rush. I was having sex. Not only was I have sex, but I was having sex outdoors, with a black man. My first. Then my orgasm hit. I screamed as my stomach contracted in pleasure.

He just kept fucking me. As I settled down a little, I could hear the camera crews moving around us as he slammed his cock into me over and over. I was now on autopilot. My hips jerked up to meet his thrusts without me having to think about it. My pussy pulsed, gripping him so he couldn't slip out. I could feel my juice as it rushed past his cock to coat the lounge.

Then he was roaring. His cock jerked and spasmed, as his seed filled my pussy. He was slick with sweat, huffing and puffing with his exertions. He rolled off me, laying beside me trying to catch his breath. I raised up on an elbow looking down at him.

"That was wonderful," I told him.

"You were wonderful my dear Susan," he croaked still trying to catch his breath.

Leaning in I kissed his cheek. "My place, day after tomorrow. I would like to explore this further," I whispered into his ear.

"Of course dear Susan," he replied smiling up at me.

I sat up, winked at the camera and yelled. "Cut!"

"Camera's off," Jean shouted.

Three young ladies came running out of an alcove. One had my clothes. Another carried a pan of warm water and towels. She was prepared to clean me, but I stopped her and did it myself. Calvin, that was his name, let the other girl clean him.

"Nice Calvin, promote the stereotype," I told him.

"You're right. Thank you miss, but I can finish it from here," he said taking the cloth from her hands.

I dressed and as quickly as I could left for my apartment.

* * * *

Calvin and I continued seeing each other until we both had to return to the States. He returned to Alabama, I to Chicago. Lilly and I continued to see each other also. Sometimes she would even join Calvin and I.

I returned to the States, took up my residency where I had planned to and became a doctor of medicine. I got married just before completing my residency. Now, I'm forty-four years old. I have been a doctor for fifteen years. I have been a wife for ten of those years and now I am a mother of two wonderful children.

My problem and why I'm telling you this story, is...although I knew I was being filmed and I did sign a bunch of releases, I had no idea that Professor Libler would release the film to the world, even if was on an obscure website in France. That's right someone who knows me found it. Someone I am close to, a patient in fact. He says he now owns the only copy and that he will keep it safe from prying eyes, if I...have an affair with him. He is blackmailing me for sex. I don't know what to do. I want to remain faithful to my husband, but I really don't want to the world to see that film or do I?

My quandary is, I like the man who is blackmailing me. If I wasn't married, I would have sex with him. I also think about everyone in the world watching me naked and having sex and it excites me. Still, I am a married mother of two. Still, I am a woman...I wonder if Mark would like to see it? I wonder if he does, would he like to watch me doing it again? I wonder...

# # #

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12