A Walk in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigTri
BigTri
6 Followers

“I was thinking along the same line, it would be more dangerous to try getting back while it is pouring with rain, we may as well keep dry and warm, we can get back to the car when stops raining.” You reply, in a quite whisper, your head resting on my shoulder.

I kiss your neck, and you squirm against me, the erotic contact of your bum on my cock, making it twitch. I hear you chuckle as you feel the movement against your skin. You turn your head slightly, dislodging my mouth, and plant a kiss on my cheek.

“Give it a rest!” You chuckle. “Now that we’ve decided to stay until the rain stops, I think you should restrain yourself, until we’ve had some food, and got something comfortable to lie on.”

“OK Babe.” I reply. “I think you’re right, let’s get things sorted for food, and somewhere to sleep. Shall I get the bedding sorted, while you do the food?”

“That sounds like a plan.” You say, as you remove my hand from your breasts, and stand up slowly.

I watch as your beautiful bum glides upwards before my face, allowing me a view of your still swollen and red pussy lips, framed by the neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair. I sigh in delight as you walk away, swaying with each step. Can life get any better? I think.

I stand up, and survey the area, trying to gauge what we can use to sleep on, as we will be staying here for the night. There are some piles of wind-blown leaves stacked against the sidewalls of the cave, so I walk over to check them out, while keeping an eye on your gorgeous naked form. I check out the leaves, and find that they are mostly dry, and that they are not too old, looks like it is our lucky day, despite the rain. I gather the leaves, and move them closer to the fire, building as big a mattress as I can. I empty the rucksacks, and lay them on top of the leaves, to give us a better sleeping area. I survey my work and smile to myself. This will be fine, I think, we’ll be able to get a fairly good sleep on that.

I look over toward you, and see that you have got the water boiling, and have added the food to the pan to cook. Oh thank Mountain House for their freeze-dried foods I think.

As you slowly stir the food, I watch the movement of your muscles under your glowing soft skin, and am captivated once more by your sheer animal sexuality. My cock once more rears its ugly head. I sit down on the improvised mattress, and watch while you complete the re-hydration of our food. You flick your hair back over your shoulder, and I see your face in profile, the clear blue/grey eyes, the well-shaped nose, and the sexy pouting lips. I just lose myself in looking at your face.

I search through our meagre possessions, and find that we have a small bottle of brandy.

“Yeeha!” I shout, startling you. You look at me quizzically. “Look what I’ve found, a little gem, this’ll help us keep warm later on.”

“Lovely, it’ll help us sleep as well.” You say.

You pull the pan off the stove, and turn it off, and then serve the gorgeous smelling mess onto two plates. You stand up, and walk toward me, a plate in each hand. I watch, mesmerised, as your body sways, your breasts bouncing gently with each stride. All to soon, for me, you sit down, and hand me a plate of hot food. I lean over, and kiss you, and then pass you some cutlery.

“It’s a good thing we pack well, isn’t it?” You ask

“It sure is babe, we’ll pack even better next time, a spare set of clothes, or some blankets wouldn’t go amiss.” I reply.

“Not to worry, we’ve got each other, and the fire, I’m sure we’ll think of something to keep us warm later on.” You reply, your eyes arching suggestively.

I chuckle, and we sit close to each other, and finish our hot food. The fire feels good, and your closeness relaxes all my tensions, although my cock continues to stand to attention as visible proof of the affect your nearness has on me.

You finish your food before me, and walk to the cave entrance and peer out into the gloom. You hold the plate under the pouring water, and give it a quick wash, using the power of the rain to clean it. I watch the play of muscles in your legs, buttocks and back as you lean to clean the plate. Once more I am transfixed. You turn and see me staring at you, and laugh as you spot the fork hovering midway between the plate and my mouth, frozen in place. I recover from my stasis, and quickly finish the rest of the food, and follow your example by using the rain to wash the plate and cutlery. I grab the coffee mugs and the cooking pan, and quickly rinse these as well.

By the time I have finished, you have sat back down, near the fire, hugging yourself to get warm again, and I am starting to get cold where the rain has splashed on me. I hurry back to the fire, and sit down close to you, putting my arm round your shoulder and pulling you close. As our bodies touch once more, shivers pass from one to the other, magnified as they bounce between us. I hug you tight, until we have stopped shivering. I feel the heat of the fire starting to do its work, and I relax again. I feel you arms slide round me, and we snuggle closer. I feel your breasts resting against me, and I feel your chest move each time you take a breath.

I push my face into your hair, and smell your wonderful scent. I can smell the remains of your shampoo, clean and sharp. I kiss the top of your head, and we hold each other tight, just happy to be close.

I begin to stroke your back, and feel your hands mimicking my actions. I shiver as your hands softly caress my back. I feel your lips on my neck, kissing me softly, moving slowly from side to side, over a very small area. I sigh with pleasure, and lose myself in the soft kisses I am receiving. I reach lower, and begin to rub your bum, knowing that you like it, and loving to do it. Your kisses get harder, and I can feel your breasts pressing harder against me, your hardening nipples pushing against me. I begin to kiss the top of your head, moving around as far as I can, without dislodging you from my neck.

Our caress become more insistent, your hands gripping me hard, my hands sliding under your buttocks, and pulling you even closer. You stop kissing my neck, and swing your leg over mine, until you are sitting astride me, my cock trapped between us. I grab your face with my hands, and pull your lips tight to mine. We kiss hard and fast, our tongues battling as we try to satisfy our lust.

I can feel the heat emanating from your pussy, as you grind yourself against my hard cock. I groan at the contact, loving the way your pubic hair rubs against my sensitized cock. I keep my mouth lock on yours, as I feel your hand slide between us to grasp my cock. You lift yourself up, keeping your mouth firmly attached to mine, and position the head of my cock at the entrance to your wet pussy. I gasp into your mouth as I feel the dampness starting to coat my cock, and the, all enveloping feeling as you plunge down, impaling yourself in one swift motion.

Our kiss breaks at the electric contact, and we both draw deep shuddering breaths. I can feel your heat through my cock, and the beating of your heart through your breasts. I hold tight, and let our natural breathing return, the movement causing you to rise and fall slightly on my cock. The feeling is divine, and I try to hold onto it for as long as I can, before my animal passion takes over.

I can feel your body beginning to move as your passions take control, and your movements trigger my instincts. I bury my face in your breasts, and begin to suck each in turn. You throw back your head, and begin to ride me, thrusting down harder each time. We begin to grunt, fucking each other harder. I begin to thrust up, to meet your downward strokes, slamming our groins together, lost in the throes of passion, oblivious to anything but sexual release. I grip your arse, and help you move faster, pulling you down, so that each penetration feels like I am reaching your heart. We moan and whimper as the tempo increases, sweat beginning to form on our hard working bodies, aiding our movements. I feel your hands on my shoulders, helping to lift you up, before you drop down again. I suck your nipples, alternating between them. I hear you whimper loudly as my passion gets the better of me and I bite one of your nipples hard. I release the pressure, and continue to buck underneath you. You shudder as the simulation pushes you into orgasm, your body going rigid, and all your movement stopping. I am beyond stopping, and continue to thrust hard, I feel my balls tighten, and my cock begins to pump spunk deep into your cunt. I feel your muscles tensing, pulling me deeper with each jet of spunk. I gasp a huge rasping breath, and fall backwards, worn out. You stay sat up for a few seconds, and then fall slowly forward, resting your body on mine.

We lie entwined, our juices mixing inside you, and dripping slowly onto my softening cock, which begins to slip out of your, well fucked, pussy. I hold onto you, and whisper sweet nothings in your ear, as our breathing gets back to normal.

The heat from the fire relaxes us, and our exertions take their toll. The subdued sounds of the fire and the pattering of the rain outside form a backdrop to our relaxed breathing, as we fall asleep.

I stir, feeling your comforting weight lying on top of me. I shiver, as my body reacts to the temperature. I look at the fire, and see that it has burnt down to the embers, and is giving very little light, and no heat. I wrap my arms round you, and feel your cold skin. I roll over slowly, laying you gently onto our makeshift mattress. As I release you, you murmur in your sleep, and curl up into a little ball. I stroke your hair, and kiss your cheek before standing up.

I quickly find the pile of dry wood, and add more to the remains of our original fire, watching as the embers find the new fuel. The wood begins to burn, and more heat and light is produced. I shuffle close, and warm my hands. I check our clothing, and find it is still slightly damp. I move it nearer the fire, and sit back down next to your sleeping form. I carefully pull you close, trying not to wake you. You snuggle into my arms, and I warm your back, by gently rubbing it. You stir, and then snuggle back into my arms, as you feel the warmth of the fire, and the rising heat from our contact.

I hold you tight as I feel your steady breathing, as you settle back into a deep sleep. I stare out of the cave into the darkness, and listen to the rain. I think back over the past hours, and a huge smile forces its way onto my face, despite the situation we are in, we really have had a good time. I lean over, careful not to move you, and kiss the top of your hair, smelling the mixture of sweat, shampoo, and the smoke from our fire. I continue to cradle your sleeping body, watching over you, like a guardian.

I watch your body move as you breathe, admiring the gentle play of muscles under your silky skin. I gently caress all the parts of you that I can easily reach, running my hands softly over your pliable warm flesh. I can feel my body reacting to your closeness, and my soft ministrations.

My body becomes extremely sensitive, and I can feel the air moving across my stomach as you breathe out. I continue to stroke your flesh, keeping away from areas that will turn me on too much. I concentrate on your back, and feel you squirm as I rub it. I watch your face, as I caress you, seeing the deep peace that exudes from you. I know the feeling, like looking up to the stars at night, and seeing the vast emptiness, and knowing you have a place in it.

You begin to stir, and I look up, noticing for the first time that it is beginning to get lighter. There is a silence, respectful and deep as if the whole forest had become a cathedral. I notice that the rain has stopped, at let out a huge sigh of relief, which wakes you up with a start. I look into your wide eyes, and smile. You sit up slowly, and we hold each other tight, our lips meeting in a deep lingering kiss.

We remain in the embrace for several minutes, glad to be together, and to have survived the night. We release each other, and I stand up. You stare up at me, a question in your eyes, as I walk to the cave entrance.

“Just checking what the conditions outside are like babe.” I say, in answer to your unspoken question. “Wow! It’s lovely, the sun is out, and the trees are sparkling in their coat of water, and the ground’s steaming. It looks stunning.”

I feel your arms slip round me from behind, and your breasts pressing against my back. Your hands reach down, and grab my cock and balls. I jump as you squeeze them softly. I stand there, and enjoy the sensation of your hands skilfully bringing my cock to full attention. I hear you chuckling as you continue to stroke my, now throbbing, hard cock.

“This is a nice way to start the day.” I croak, as you press your breasts harder into my back.

“Yes, but isn’t it a nice one?” You query.

“Damn straight!” I exclaim.

I stand there, my legs beginning to shake as you continue to play with my cock. You let go with one hand, and move round to stand in front of me, and stare into my lust-filled eyes as you begin to stroke up and down, from my balls to the tip of my cock. I shudder at the sensations I can feel building inside me. I lean forward, allowing you space to continue you work, and place my lips on yours, staring into your eyes as our lips meet.

I reach up with my hands, and cup you breasts, feeling the soft pliant flesh give as I squeeze. I push my tongue into your mouth, as I rub your nipples, feeling their hardness. You arousal matches mine, and I slide my hands around you and pull you close, trapping your hand between us. I slide my hands down, and grasp your firm buttocks, and pull our groins together, pushing your hand and my cock hard into your pubic mound. You groan at the same time as I do as our bodies respond to the animal desires in us. I let you slide your hand out from between us, and then pull us close again. You rub your groin against mine, in a circular motion, as you bring your arms up and wrap them round my neck.

I grip your buttocks tight, and pull you even tighter, I feel your body melting against mine. I lift you off the ground, and you oblige by wrapping you legs round my waist. I slip my hands under your legs, and hold you, felling the dampness of your thighs. I lift you higher, allowing my cock to break free. You hold yourself up, allowing me to grab my cock, and place it against your open, wet, cunt. I feel you lowering yourself, slowly impaling yourself on my rigid cock. I grasp your buttocks tight, and push up with my hips. I feel my cock slide easily into your waiting hole.

I shudder as my cock slips all the way into your moist cunt. I feel your legs quivering as I hold onto you. You level yourself up, using your arms on my shoulders, I help lift you up, allowing my cock to slide almost out of you, and then sliding back down. You shiver as my cock fills you.

I start to shake, as you thrust your hips up and down, moving my cock in and out of you in small motion. I fasten my mouth onto your neck, and begin to kiss you, as I try to thrust into you harder. I start to find it hard to breathe, as the exertion takes its toll. Carrying you, I turn, and slowly walk back to our makeshift bed. I kneel down, ensuring that my cock remains planted in your welcoming cunt. You gasp as I stop holding your legs, and let your body slide down, allowing the whole length of my cock to slip inside you.

You grip my neck with your arms, and lock your legs round me, as I kneel down, so that you are sitting in my lap. I then lean forward, and place my hands on the ground, and walk them forward, until your back touches down, and I allow my bodyweight to push down on you.

We lie, unmoving for a few seconds, before you unwrap your legs, and slide your hands down to grip my bum, urging me to push deeper into you. You begin to rock your hips, holding me in place. I shiver as I fell your cunt gripping and releasing my cock. I lift my torso off you, and begin to fuck you in earnest, my cock sliding in out of you, pushing deep inside with every stroke. As I push in, I lean forward, and suck one of your nipples into my mouth, biting it, and flicking it with my teeth and tongue. You moan and writhe underneath me, pulling hard with your hands, your nails digging into my straining buttocks.

I release your nipple, as I struggle to breath, my body jerking violently, as I try to satisfy our needs. I reach back, and grab your legs, pulling them up, so that your knees are drawn up to your chest. I look at our joined groins, and then look at your face. Your eyes are closed, and your mouth is open, drawing air in as quickly as you can, as I begin to ram my cock into you harder and harder. Our breath comes in great gasps. I feel your body quivering, and then tensing as you begin to orgasm. The walls of your pussy grip my cock tight, drawing me in deeper with each of your orgasmic contractions. I stop moving, determined not to ejaculate just yet, as I want to give you more orgasms before I cum.

I kiss your legs, as I kneel there, my cock buried deep in your tight cunt. While you are still in the throes of ecstasy, I carefully roll you over onto your side, ensuring that my cock stays planted inside you. As you begin to come back to reality, I begin to slide in and out of you again, you groan as my cock keeps hitting your cervix, slightly harder with each stroke. I pull your right leg straight, and push your left leg up to your chest, as I continue to slide in and out. I can feel the sweat beginning to run down my back, as I watch small beads of it form on your forehead. You cradle your head in your arms, and moan with each thrust. I can see that the moans are from the pleasure my cock is giving you.

I work my right hand between your legs, and begin to carefully play with your hard clit, while my cock continues with its careful piston like motion. I feel the warmth from your pussy, as I play with your clit, each touch causing you to twitch with pleasure.

“God this is fantastic!” You pant. “Don’t fucking stop, I need you to keep going, make me cum again and again and again!”

“That was my intention babe.” I gasp. “I’m going to fuck you so much that you can’t walk properly for a week.”

“Brilliant!” You exclaim. “Less talk, more action.”

“My pleasure!” I cry, as I hammer my cock as far into you as I can.

With your vote of confidence, I proceed to slide in and out at a faster rate, my finger flicking and rubbing your clit, until I feel you shuddering and once more going rigid as another huge orgasm wracks your body.

“Yes, yes!” You almost scream. “That’s what I want, more, more, please keep going.”

Your body shivers and shakes under me, as I continue to pump my cock into you, while you recover from your latest orgasm. I roll you onto your front, my cock stuck inside you, as if we have become one entity, joined at the groin.

We are both covered in sweat, our sexual efforts having helped to raise the temperature of the cave by many degrees. I kneel astride you, my cock pushed inside you, held slightly at bay by the firm flesh of your bum. I begin to knead your arse cheeks, as I slowly move in and out of your tight cunt. You push back at me, with each of my forward thrusts, trying to get the deepest penetration you can. I run my hands over your back, massaging you on the outside with my hands, as my hard cock massages you on the inside.

I grab your hips, and slam my cock hard into you. The resulting slap of flesh on flesh reverberates round the little cave. We both giggle. I do it again, and we both hear the squishy sound as our wet flesh hammers together. You squirm underneath me, and I lean forward, pinning your arms above your head. I begin to kiss your exposed neck and upper back, while I pump my hips against you, driving my cock into you with each hard thrust. You grunt as your body is overwhelmed by another orgasm. I push my cock into you, and hold onto your bucking body, my kisses still raining down on your neck and back.

BigTri
BigTri
6 Followers