A Walk in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigTri
BigTri
6 Followers

As your body relaxes once more, I slide my stiff cock slowly out of your, now soaked, pussy, as I begin to kiss my way down your back. I reach the small of your back, and slowly circle it, kissing all the time. You moan softly as I continue down to the top of you buttocks, slowly and softly kissing each millimetre of your luxurious flesh. I begin to kiss over the mounds of your buttocks, alternating between soft gentle kissing, and short little nips with my teeth. You jump slightly at each sharp contact, your breathing speeding up as my kisses move lower. I run my tongue between your buttocks, lightly rubbing your anus. You shudder at the contact, and with a totally involuntary movement, spread your legs wide.

I plant my face between your open legs, and begin to lick you from clit to anus, in long hard strokes. You writhe as I slide my tongue between your puffy lips, licking and swallowing the tasty juices. I run my tongue between your firm bum cheeks, my fingers busy playing with your sensitive clit. I feel the pulse of your body, as you react to my touch. You pant, as you rise towards another explosive orgasm. I slide my tongue over your anus, coating it with our mixed juices, my saliva, and your tasty cum. I move my tongue to your sopping cunt, and still softly flicking your clit with my fingers, plunge in. My nose sits in your bum crack, occasionally rubbing your anus, as my tongue probes the very depths of your open pussy. I feel my chin getting wetter, as your pending orgasm lubricates your cunt. My fingers flick lazily over your engorged clit, feeling the moment your body reacts to the impact of another orgasm, as your clit hides behind its protective hood.

I hold onto your hips, and bury my face in your cunt, my tongue lapping at the bounty your latest orgasm is producing. I swallow as much of your cum as I can, savouring the delicate taste, and ensure that my face is coated with your smooth juice. I slide my tongue up from your clit, through your moist parted lips, over your buttocks, giving each cheek a little bite, up over your back, leaving a trail of saliva and cum. You shudder as my lips find your sensitive neck, and then sigh with delight as my hard cock finds its way back into your waiting cunt.

I stroke my cock in and out a few times, penetrating as far as I can, slapping my groin into your arse, the sounds once more filling the chamber. I groan at each stroke, desperately trying to keep going but starting to get close to orgasm myself.

“Kneel up for me babe!” I whisper. “I don’t think I can last much longer, and I still want you to cum one more time before I do.”

“Oh wow!” You croak. “I’m nearly fucked out, I think you were right when you said I wouldn’t be able to walk properly for a week.”

“Fantastic!” I reply, as I slide my rock hard cock out of you.

You let a little yelp escape as my solid cock slips out of your pussy. I sit back on my heels, my cock pointing to the roof, as you slowly lever yourself up onto your hands and knees. I stare intently at your legs, seeing the opening between them revealed as you spread our knees slightly, and place your head on your arms, leaving your cute bum stuck up in the air, just waiting for my attention.

I slide my hand carefully between your legs, running my fingers from your clit to your cunt, slipping two fingers into you. I feel you push back against my hand as my fingers begin to probe inside. I kneel up, and position my throbbing cock at the entrance to your pussy. I remove my fingers, and with a little jiggling, slide my cock into your waiting tunnel. I gasp as I feel your hot tightness close over my erection.

I grasp your hips with my hands, and begin to thrust in and out, ensuring that you are comfortable, before sliding my cock fully into you. You gasp and draw in a huge gulp of air as my cock bangs against your cervix. I feel the pressure on the head of my cock, and push in all the way. I begin to move in and out of you faster, feeling my balls slap against your pubic mound with each inward stroke. I thrust hard, grunting with each stroke, as I try to get more cock inside you. You push back against me, with every stroke, helping to set the pace.

I slide my hands forward, over your back, and then slide them round to grip your swinging breasts. I groan as I feel the hard nipples scrape across my palms, and grip tightly as I pump in and out. Our bodies squish together, a splatting noise emanating from our joined groins. I play with your nipples, rubbing and pulling as my cock continues to pound your willing cunt. I slide my hands back to your hips, and grip hard as I increase the speed of my fucking, feeling you tense as another orgasm starts. I slide one hand round, and begin to rub your clit, increasing the strength of your climax. I can feel your cunt walls contracting with the waves of your orgasm, and I push as far into you as I can, feeling my cock begin to pump streamers of my hot cum deep into you.

“I’m cumming babe!” I shout, as my cock jets huge globs of spunk. “Ahhhh! Oh yeah, that was amazing!”

“Fucking right!” You reply, as you struggle to get your breath.

We collapse in a heap on the make shift mattress, my cock slipping out of you as we fall over, exhausted. I stare at your, well fucked, pussy, and watch as our mixed cum begins to run slowly out. I snuggle close to you, and give you a huge hug. You melt into my arms, and we lie there, not moving for several minutes, before we realise that we are getting cold.

I roll over, and reach for the clothes, which we had left by the fire to dry, and pulled them toward me. I sorted them out, and handed your gear to you. We both stood up, and quickly got into our dry clothes. We felt warmer immediately. I got some more logs, and put them on the fire, to bring the temperature in the cave back up. We sat back down, next to the fire, and snuggled together, your head resting on my shoulder. I kissed the top of your head, and smiled to myself.

“How about some food and drink babe?” I asked. “I think we both deserve it after our recent exertions.”

“That sounds great, but I don’t think I’ve got the energy to do anything yet.” You reply.

“No need to worry babe, because for some reason I am full of energy. You just sit there and stay warm, and I’ll get our, well earned, breakfast ready.” I say, my voice full of energy.

“Thanks.” You reply, tiredly.

I move away, and get all the things we need, freeze dried bacon and eggs, and strong coffee. I watch you as I get the food ready. I can almost see the aura of sexuality that radiates from you, and I feel my body react to the thought of what we have just done, and what we will do in the future.

With the breakfast ready, I walk over to you, carrying the food, and the drink. You look up as I stand over you, and we smile at each other. You take a plate and a cup, and I sit down next to you, our thighs touching. I feel the warmth from the fire, but the electric heat from your hot flesh. I look at your legs, and smile. I concentrate my mind back on the food, and begin to eat. We both wolf down our food, and gulp our hot coffee, as we try to get fully warm.

I leave you sitting by the fire, as I begin to pack our gear, rubbish as well, into the rucksacks. I get every thing into one rucksack, and check that there is nothing left behind.

“Come on babe, we’d better get back home for a nice long hot shower, and some sleep in a decent bed.” I say.

“Yeah, sleep that sounds like a great plan.” You reply, looking over at me, a twinkle in your eye.

I pass your boots to you, and join you on the floor, as I slip my feet into my, still damp boots.

“Yuk!” You exclaim. “My boots are still wet. Horrible!”

“Not to worry babe, we’ve only got to walk for about ten miles, so they won’t do you any damage.” I say, as I lace my boots up. “Besides, mine are still wet too.”

“Fair enough.” You say. “At least we’re in the same boot, sorry, boat!”

We both start laughing at your verbal slip, our air of gloom, despite our sexual adventures, lifts immediately.

“Come on, let’s go.” I say.

I offer you my hand as I stand up, and pull you to your feet. You sway unsteadily, and take a few tentative steps.

“These ten miles are going to feel like a hundred.” You mutter. “You really did a good job of making walking difficult for me with that last session.” You chuckle as you look at me, and I laugh as well.

“In that case, you’ll be pleased to know that there isn’t anything for you to carry on the way back, I’ve got it all in the one bag, and I’ll carry it.” I chortle.

“My hero.” You laugh.

We embrace, and our lips meet in a short but intense kiss.

I walk out of the cave followed by you, and quickly stoop down and pick up a huge handful of mud. You look at me quizzically.

“Just going to put out the fire babe.” I say. “I want to make sure that it can’t re-ignite, so I’ll use the mud as a final covering for it.”

You nod your head in reply, as I wander back into the cave and stamp out the remaining flames with my boots, before slapping the mud over the top. There is a little smoke, and the wet mud steams as it cools the hot wood. I check to make sure that there is no chance of a fire restarting, and leave the cave, satisfied that we have left it nearly the same as we found it. There is one difference, which I only really notice as I walk back out into the fresh morning air. The whole cave is imbued with the smell of sex. I turn and look back at the entrance, and smile to myself before turning back to you, taking your hand, and walking slowly away from our little love nest.

We walk along the trail, back toward our parked car, the weak sunlight not really warming us, but more welcome than the rain of the previous day. We chat about the coming week, and other inconsequentialities as we stroll slowly along, our hands locked together. Neither of us wants to break the magic that seems to have settled on us after our afternoon and night of passion and animal lust. We are both content to let the walk warm us through, and get our blood pumping again.

After a couple of hours of walking, we decide to take a short break, and each wander off to relieve ourselves, agreeing to meet at a suitable fallen log. I get back first, and grab some water out of the rucksack and sit down. I watch you as you walk toward me, your usual walk slightly distorted, as you compensate for the feeling of a well, fucked pussy. We smile at each other, and I offer you’re the water, which you take gratefully. I stare at your neck as you lift the bottle and drink deeply.

I reach out, and grab your bum and pull you close to me, resting my head against your stomach, as my fingers gently caress your firm arse, through the material of your shorts. You finish drinking, and lean forward, the lower slopes of your breasts pressing on the top of my head. I sigh. I run my hands up and down your back, over your bum and down your legs, lightly tickling as I go. You begin to chuckle, and squirm in my grip. I love the movement as your breasts begin to rub harder on my head. I lean back slightly, and lift my face, allowing your breasts to rub across my nose and mouth. I open my mouth, and try to bite each breast as it passes. I can see your nipples outlined by the tight material of your t-shirt and bra. I hold you tight, and bury my head between your warm firm, upright breasts.

You slide your hands down my back, and then slowly lower your body, until you are kneeling in front of me. Our lips meet in a sizzling kiss. I feel all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, as our tongues fight each other. My hands grip your pert bum, and softly caress your firm buttocks, eliciting a moan from you. I feel your hands slipping between us, rubbing over my hardening cock. You deft fingers undo the zip, and slip inside my shorts, quickly grasping my erect cock. I shudder and groan at the contact.

Your free hand quickly undoes the button of my shorts, and you pull my hard cock into the open air. I grip your bum tightly as you begin to run your fingers up and down the length of my cock, softly rubbing my balls as you reach the base.

Our tongues continue to fence, sliding from one mouth to the other, in an unending battle for supremacy. I grip your tongue between my teeth as you gently squeeze my dangling balls, and sigh in pleasure as your hand closes round my shaft and begins a slow stroking movement. I rub your bum, loving the feeling of your firm flesh, as you squirm against me.

With a huge sigh, you break off the kiss, and sit back on your heels, your hands still playing with my throbbing cock. I let my hands drop to my sides, and look at you. You look me in the eye and smile, as you lean forward and kiss the end of my cock. I close my eyes as the pleasure courses through my body, little electric currents sending sparks through my brain, as you kiss the whole of my cock. I feel your tongue slide from the tip, all the way along the underside of my cock, to my pulsating balls. I groan as you take my balls into your mouth, and swirl them round, carefully flicking them with your clever tongue. I lean back, and enjoy the sensations that are flooding through my body as you continue to suck my balls, and wank my cock.

I feel you sliding your tongue back up the, sensitive, underside of my cock, and brace myself for the pleasure as you slide your mouth over the wet head of my dripping cock. I feel the head of my cock sliding against the roof of your mouth as your tongue continues to run over the sensitive underside. I start to shudder as you play with my balls, squeezing them, and not releasing the pressure. I try to thrust my cock deeper into your mouth, but you pull your head away, and place your free hand on my stomach, holding me back. I try to control the impulse to grab your hair, and fuck your mouth, as I feel you take my shaft deeper into your mouth.

I open my eyes, and stare down at you, as you slide up and down my hard shaft, your mouth locked onto it like it is the best thing you have ever tasted. You look up and see me watching you, and I see your eyes sparkle as you smile round my invading cock. You slide it deeper into your warm mouth, and suck harder than you had been. I close my eyes again, as pleasure explodes behind my eyes, fireworks going off in my brain, so loud and bright, it’s a wonder you can’t see them.

I feel the familiar lurching in my balls, and the feeling that my cock is growing bigger as my body rushes to the abyss of orgasm.

“I’m cumming Babe!” I gasp. “O fuck, I’m cumming.”

I feel the spunk beginning to pump up the length of my cock, as my cock seems to swell in size, becoming the biggest thing in my universe. I feel my cock throbbing as it spurts glob after glob of hot thick semen into your waiting mouth. I feel your tongue clasping the underside of my cock, as you swallow each jet of spunk. Your lips are sealed round my pumping shaft, and nothing escapes, as you swallow each thick load that I send jetting into you. I shudder as my consciousness returns to my brain, after it’s trip to my cock. I look down at you, as you continue to suck my cock, and lick the head, pulling all of my life giving juices out. I shudder again as you pull your mouth off my cock, and proceed to lick the whole shaft, smiling all the time.

I collapse onto the log, spent. You chuckle, as you watch my cock go limp in your hand. I lie on the log, my mind still swirling with the power of the ejaculation you had just bought about.

“Bloody hell babe!” I exclaim. “That nearly blew the top of my head off, I don’t think I’ll be able to walk properly for a while after that.”

“Excellent.” You chuckle. “That was the idea, it gets you back for making it uncomfortable for me. It was good though wasn’t it?”

“Good? It was fucking amazing. I felt like you were sucking my soul out through my cock. It was intense.”

“Magic.” You say, as you lick your lips seductively. “Let’s have a quick drink and then get back to the car, I really want to get home for a hot shower and some sleep.”

“No worries. I agree, that a good night’s sleep might help us recover from all the fantastic sex we’ve had, especially since it was all unplanned. I think we’ll have to come back here again, and see what happens next time, what do you think.”

“I’m looking forward to it already, but let’s get going, before we both seize up.”

I nod my head, and pass you the water and you take a long drink, and pass the bottle back. As I take a drink myself, I feel your hands on my soft cock, as you slip it back inside my shorts, doing up the zip and button, and giving it a final pat.

We stand up together, and kiss deeply, our tongues duelling once more, our arms pulling us together, pressing our bodies close. We break the kiss, and holding hands we continue our slow walk back to the car. I slip my arm round your shoulders, and you lean your head against me. I kiss the top of your head, and smile.

Our gentle stroll comes to an end as we exit the woods, and find ourselves back in the car park. We look at each other, beaming, and walk jauntily over to the car. We load all of our gear in the boot, and sitting on the backseats, change our boots. I look at you, and notice your eyelids are drooping again.

“I’ll drive babe.” I say. “You look like you’re going to fall asleep in seconds.”

“Thanks, that would be great, I do feel like I’m falling asleep already.” You reply, yawning.

I grab the car keys, and get in the drivers seat, while you get yourself comfortable in the passenger seat. I turn on the ignition, and the car fires up first time. I drive us carefully out onto the main road, and set off for the town, a mere 45 minutes away.

I reach over, and lay my hand in your lap, as we speed along the highway. I start to gently rub around your groin, and decide to slide my hand inside your shorts. I quickly open the button and zipper, and plunge my hand inside. You squirm down on the seat and spread your legs as wide as you can. I slip my fingers under the waistband of your g-string, and rub gently over your soft pubic hair, luxuriating in the soft downy texture. I take a quick glance at you, and am almost transfixed by the swift rise and fall of your breasts, as my fingers begin to rub over your clit.

I slide my fingers further down, and carefully spread your pussy lips, allowing access to your moist velvet tunnel. I insert a finger, and push it as far in as I can. I hear your gentle sighs, as I begin to slip the finger in and out. I rest my hand on your pubic mound, and use my palm to rub gently round, as my finger continues to probe. I can smell your arousal and I feel my cock hardening once more, I seem to be insatiable. I remove my finger and bring my hand up to my mouth, and lick your tasty juices off it.

Having cleaned my finger completely, I slip my hand back inside your panties, and begin to stimulate your clit again. I feel your hips pushing up, as your body tries to help with its pleasure. I quickly slip two fingers into your wet pussy, delighting in the squelching sounds as I fuck my fingers into you. You begin to make louder noises as you climb the slope to the height of orgasm once more. I continue to finger fuck you, and occasionally rub your hard clit. I feel your hand join mine. I glance over, and watch as you begin to play with your clit while my fingers work their way into and out of you. I feel the walls of your pussy grip my fingers, pulling them in deeper, as all the muscles in your body contract in orgasm. Your fingers move from your clit, and hold my hand, not allowing me to move anymore. I am content to sit there with my fingers held in your receptive pussy, as you recover from another orgasm.

I continue to drive, as you lay on the seat, exhausted. My fingers begin to move again, and you let out a little cry of alarm, as you quickly pull them out of you.

BigTri
BigTri
6 Followers