All Comments on 'A Walk in the Park'

by nikki_cd1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i want a picture

you sound so hot. why not a picture. ui could read your story then imagine meeting you in the park, pulling your panties down, eating your man pussy, then fucking you hard. you want my cum...you want to be my pitch. i want to fuck you over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AWESOME!

LOVED IT

THE IDEA OF BENDING OVER A PARK BENCH AND BEING FUCKED UP MY TIFGT ASS WITH MY SKIRT HIKED OVER MY BACK AND RECIECING A LOAD OF CUM IN ME EXCITES ME SO MUCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wish

To walk thru a park and find you,lift your skirt,slowly ease my hard cock into you,fuck you until my cumm explodes deep in your tight hole would be an experience i would like very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastic story

I loved the story, so hot!! I wish it were longer though. You sound so hot and horny. I`d love to bend you over and lick and suck your sweet hot hole. Get you ready for my hard cock to fuck you long hard and deep!! To feel your tight hole squeezing the cum from my nutsack. Feel my load filling you up, then I`d suck my cum from your well fucked hole and kiss you so you could taste my cum and your fuckhole. Then my dear time for you to fuck me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wish it was me

really made me wish i was in her place. to have the black cock in my mouth, then up my pussy. the story sure made me wet in my panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Park sex

To guy from Sydney.Tell me where as i would like to be the other part of your fantasy.I dress up,hose,short skirt,blouse and walk through the local park at night.There are usually a lot of people jogging.First time i was sitting on a bench, legs slightly apart and a jogger went by and about 2 minutes later came and sat next to me on the bench.Small talk,he was older,maybe 50s so after awhile i stood up and dropped my jacket and bent over exposing my hosed arse for him to see.I walked away heading to a bushy area with a few trees.He followed.I stopped and he came towards me so i reached out and lowered his shorts.His cock was long and hard and as i sucked it i felt it getting harder and then he came in my mouth very quickly.I swallowed and he pulled his shorts up and walked away and as i was about to stand up i heard a voice say, suck this. I turned and there was a younger guy with his cock out.I started to suck it and as he got harder i stopped,put a condom on it and turned around on my knees with my hose pulled down.He didnt need to be asked as he pushed his hard cock against my hole until it entered me. He stopped, then started to fuck,hurting me at first until i became used to it.I could feel his strong cock right up inside me, fucking me faster now, my cock getting hard , him going faster until my cock exploded, cumm shooting all over the grass, my hole tightening until he let fly right up inside me.Fuck it felt good.He continued to fuck me for some time and then pulled out.He removed the condom and pulled up his pants and walked away.So,Sydney boy ,if you want some of this hot hosed arse let me know place and time and you can lift my skirt and push your hard cock into my tight hole.Seeya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Weekend Sissy Sex-slave

I would not dare to do anything like that outside; but I love being a weekend submissive sissy housemaid and sex slave of a dominant couple (woman and man, two women, or two men) I love being orderd to wear only high heels, makeup and a sexy slave apron made of a crib pad and tied with a big pink bow,serving obediently on my back, on hands and knees, and/or simply kneeling to lick and suck cock or pussy and drink hot piss if so orderd.And I love being a submissive sissy sex slave of couples who also take pleasure in milking me as I serve them, until I'm totally drained,limp,helpless and soaked in my owners'juices as much as my now sodden-wet slave apron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Weekend Sissy Sex-slave

I would not dare to do anything like that outside; but I love being a weekend submissive sissy housemaid and sex slave of a dominant couple (woman and man, two women, or two men) I love being orderd to wear only high heels, makeup and a sexy slave apron made of a crib pad and tied with a big pink bow,serving obediently on my back, on hands and knees, and/or simply kneeling to lick and suck cock or pussy and drink hot piss if so orderd.And I love being a submissive sissy sex slave of couples who also take pleasure in milking me as I serve them, until I'm totally drained,limp,helpless and soaked in my owners'juices as much as my now sodden-wet slave apron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I can relate to that story i take walk in the park myself.

that story is so familiar I know its so true. I still enjoy reading about them, not leave out carwashes late at night, or roadside parks on interstate there good also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wish it was me

It's a walk that I wish I could do someday and be as lucky as you were. Paula

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous