All Comments on 'A Walk in the Park'

by Robert_Furlong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Extremely hot!

This one has got to be my favorite so far! I love how you also incorporate comedy into your stories. Funny, sexy, naughty, perfectly-written story. Amazing work, as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great insight

I really liked the detailed descriptions of gay sex and the idea of kissing a mans

ass and the description of village life. From that I could almost see "a walk in the park"

I've done it and my partner was clean. His ass-hole had what I call a "warm

human" taste. I tried to put my tongue in as far as I could, but his ass was tight. From the sound of his pleasure, I could tell he really like being rimmed as his ass was quite relaxed, open and very wet with my saliva. Experimentally, I wet my finger and pushed it into his warm bum all the way up to my knuckles. He was soft and warm inside and his ass loosened as I fingered him and rubbed upward with my finger tip. Suddenly his ass started to contract many times and my friend said "Oh shit, Oh FUCKING shit" as he came. After that, his ass became very loose and my finger almost fell out. He turned and I could see his softening dick still wet with dribbles of cum. I wondered if my friend would have cum better if my cock had been in his ass? I kept the dried juice of his ass on my finger, enjoying the smell for the whole day.

There, dear author put this into you next chapter and build around it.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Losing interest

Fast losing interest in the story with all it centering on is rimming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous