All Comments on 'A Walk in the Park'

by KingsWoman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
absorbabsorbover 9 years ago
Ok, this one was great and I loved it!

Your sexy voice never fails to turn me on! This story had me smirking a delicious and very naughty smile throughout the entirety! Your a sensual delight my lady and I shall always listen to any recordings you bring out! By the way, the bathroom scene was quite hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a hot fuckin tale (and tail)! : )

I don't think there's a straight man alive who would make it through the toilet scene without exploding all over the place. That was fuckin amazing. Thanks to you both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This fucking story was fucking hot and hilarious. I loved it!

steelumansteelumanover 9 years ago
wow

Kingswoman..you are amazing. Please keep reading more. I simply cant get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too.....too much!!!!!!!!!!

I've listened to this story twice now and so badly wanted to hold out until the final arse fucking scene to shoot my load too....couldn't do it. KingsWoman you're just too fucking much!!!! But PLEASE keep it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think the end of middle age voice turned me off. That and the story. Disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Deranged

Sorry. this is dreadful.

RimmingloverRimmingloveralmost 9 years ago
Loved it

This is an incredible story. To hear an English woman talking about having her arsehole licked by another woman was just amazing. More in the same vein please Kingswowman.

KenReycruzKenReycruzover 8 years ago
Very filthy

A superb and extremely fucking filthy story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I had to start over

I've never listened to an erotic story but have read quite a few. I was about to lay on my tanning bed and need something to listen to for 20 minutes and curiously googled audio sex story. I was amazed at how many there were and I listened to a minute or two of several stories and nearly gave up when I came across this one. The dirty talk and public flashing grabbed my attention, public flashing sluts random public sex with strangers is my biggest fantasy/mania and within a few minutes forgot about the tanning and sat listening while tugging my erection. When Jenny and Karen started going at it I was ready to pop. That's when I stopped.

Here is why I started over.

I had to dress up in drag with my giant 42GG falsies and pretend I was jenny. I restated the story and took my speaker into my mastabatorium. My dick was stiff as a pipe as I dressed up in my stockings, cum fuck me pumps and and giant 42GG silicone tits to look just like I envisioned Jenny walking in the park. By the time I was fully dressed in drag Jenny and Karen were back at it in the toilet. I pulled out my favorite dildo hoping the story wouldn't end to soon and began lubing my ass and inserting one, two then three fingers to get my ass ready for the big dildo. I squatted over the giant realistic balls and cock dildo guiding the head into my ass. It hurt as the thick head stretched my ass to its limit.

BONUS: A 10 inch cock coming through the gloryhole!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it was making my dick throb with pleasure. As I sat on my giant cock dildo imagining it was cumming through the gloryhole pain fought with pleasure as I pushed it in deeper. Finally pleasure won over as pushed it in till the balls met my ass. I sat grinding on the giant cock imagining it was me getting fucked through the gloryhole. I didn't want to pop to soon and had to stop grinding several times.

When it was Jenny's turn to fuck the strange cock I was nearly at a bursting point. I sat on the giant cock, the balls were pressing into the crack of my ass as I listened to how Karen guided the strange cock into Jenny's (My) ass. When I heard "THAT'S IT YOU PERVERTED WANKER, FUCK ME, FUCK MY ARSEHOLE LIKE YOU FUCKING MEAN IT," I started bouncing up and down on the giant cock and balls my 42GG tits were flailing around, my clitpenis was so hard and aroused it shot its slimy love juice all over the inside of my silky mini skirt. It was throbbing so hard it hurt with the best orgasmic pleasure I have felt in a long time. While I grinded to a finish my still throbbing clitpenis was rubbing against the silky fabric and slipping around in my slimy orgasmic goo - "the big bugger shoots off" Jenny goes over the edge and I popped a double load.

WOW Perfect timing! Thanks for the perfect story.

P.S. I sat here typing with one hand using the other to tug on my still erect cock.

Time to turn on another story. Thanks again; John/Jenny

KingsWomanKingsWomanover 8 years agoAuthor
Glad you had fun!

Thank you everyone for the great feedback.

John/Jenny, both Charlie and myself were thrilled to hear you had such a good time while listening to A Walk in the Park. You had such fun with your 42GG boobs that I am tempted to get myself a pair.

Keep wanking, chaps. And keep up the other stuff too ;).

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 8 years ago
What a great rollicking yarn

Chaucer, eat your heart out. This is a ton of fun, beats the Wife of Bath sticking her arse out the window any day!!

KingsWoman, I reckon you would bring a new meaning to Thomas the Tank Engine and Postman Pat. Your "narration" is splendid, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you're very good

Got one for you, you sound like my mother in law. That have an ass, I really like to get into, and she knows it. But she so high class with a great ass, snd always teasing me with it. Tell me you'll take the part of a very class mature lady who wants her ass taken by her son in law......

KingsWomanKingsWomanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the kind feedback.

I do try to put the arse into class. :)

Hmmm, Postman Pat ... he does have a pussy, after all ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
spg

funny and incredibly horny! you are one sexy woman.

ynot5105ynot5105about 1 month ago

Absolutely loved it! Jenny is the slut of my imagination, to a tee.

Would've loved it, if the story would've carried on, with Jenny especially, being fucked properly, by a few BBC's....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous