All Comments on 'A Walk on the Wild Side'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 7 years ago
Well written but I don't know

A pretty classic fantasy "they got what they sort of deserved" rape story in which the women somehow greatly enjoy being crudely raped then turns into something even more bizarre. More than the usual disclaimers that fantasy is different from reality seems needed here. And mayonnaise? I enjoyed the story , but I am sick.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 7 years ago
Rape

Not really rape if the cock teasers planned to get gang banged by the local idiots and girls who do that shit are playing a dangerous game, all it takes is just one of those guys wanting to make sure the girls never say anything to anyone and murder them ensuring they don't talk. Rape fantasy is one thing with trusted friends but to do it with strangers is really a dumbass thing to do.As for rapist, the guys in the story really dumbasses by calling each other by name and would surely have to kill the girls to keep their identities safe.Warning: to ladies who have rape fantasies, make sure you do with trusted friends and not end up dead.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 7 years ago
wow!

loved your story in the Taboo category, so I decided to try another, and wasn't disappointed.

The story was good, and the fucking action hot. there were some typos and usage issues that took away from the flow, but nothing a good proofreader can't cure! ;)

Looking forward to reading more of your stuff on differing topics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good up until......

A good rape story up until you ruined it by having it all be one big planned thing amongst the victims. I see so many writers make the mistake of writing clearly consented stories and trying to pass them.off as non consent.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
No.

Sorry to heavy for me, that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reminds me....

My friend and I used to have the same type of bet. We would hit the bars and see how many guys we could each blow. My record was 11. One of the guys came with about six buddies who he graciously introduced me to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Caution

To echo Sexymeup's comments, if one wishes to survive in the world, it is critical to recognize the difference between fantasy and reality. I have a female friend who is rather reckless. She almost got herself lured into being the sex toy for a group of San Francisco Hell's Angels. If that had transpired, she would no longer be with us. When you surrender real control over critical aspects of your life in the real world, you are in grave danger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great wild story

Really great story, must be read to vey last word

skiestaskiestaalmost 2 years ago

Heavy, sexy, diabolical and debauchery. Then the ending......love the twist. You do the subject matter well :)

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, HOT HOT, I loved the ending! I have been taken but wanted it. Orgasamed so hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...