All Comments on 'A War Dawning - Epilogue'

by SaddleRider

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SraulersSraulersalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

You are a gifted storyteller and author. I would enjoy seeing your work in print. I particularly like how you don't allow a story to drone on forever, with 80 or 100 chapters to wade through to reach its conclusion. I've enjoyed this series very much and look forward to your future works.

SaddleRiderSaddleRideralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you very much for the kind words.

I simply try to stay aware of how much a reader will want to sit at a computer and read when most of them probably do that all day for a job to start with. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continued?

Are you planning to continue with these characters in the future?

SaddleRiderSaddleRiderover 6 years agoAuthor
Hello, Anon.

Thanks for reading and enjoying. Yes, I certainly plan to do more with these characters in the future. If you haven't read the other stories with these characters, I'll point you to:

- A Bargain Made.

- A Bargain Made: A House Fallen.

- An Apocalypse Rising.

All found here on Lit. If you haven't read them yet, I hope you do and enjoy those as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SaddleRider,

Thanks for the reply. I have read the other stories, and was just hoping this wasn't the end. Glad to hear it isn't. Looking forward to more.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Once again, another triumph! Five more stars for your collection. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Your characters are very engaging, and I love the humor you sneak in now and then. Thank you for continuing Neral and Deres’ story. I like them and always want to know what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaddleRider@SaddleRider
30+, in a poly, and happy to be. I have been asked to put the Erette stories in order here if I could. I can, so here they are: Note: I have been asked to include a story order for the Erette stories for clarity, so here it is in its entirety: 1. A Bargain Made 2. A Bargai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES