A Warm Summers Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing his shower he roamed through the apartment kind of lost. Wondering what Gwen was doing.

He watched a bit of TV, boring. He sauntered into his bedroom and into bed. He lay for quite a while before slipping off to sleep.

Driving to the store Kyle went over in his mind what he needed to get. Seeing as it was Saturday there were quite a few people there, still he zipped around and was soon out and on his way to see if could find a useful map of the surrounding areas, this took a bit of time. He had found a few and checked them all for the information he wanted, not the areas so much.

Getting home he proceeded to put the food away. Making some coffee he sat and spread the map on the table, sipping his coffee and studying the map, he passed an hour quickly. Folding the map, he was going to get some more coffee when his celphone buzzed, "hello."

"Hi how are you today." Gwen said.

"Well hi and how are you? I was just going to pour a cup of coffee. What say I come and get you and we go for a coffee instead?"

"I just got up and am not dressed yet."

"I have a couple of things I should do too, then I'll come over OK."

"Sure, see in a bit then, by." She said.

Putting some water in his cup and putting it in the sink Kyle locked the door behind him and left his apartment.

He was excited at hearing Gwen's voice to start with, and catching her off guard as well, really excited him. He got two coffees and drove to her place. As he got to the door he looked for her name on the call panel. Ah 203. He was going to press the call button when a lady opened the door as she was leaving. Kyle picked up the coffees and went to the door "I'll hold the door for you." The lady said as she stood clear to let I'm pass.

"Thank you very much" Kyle said as he slipped by her ad into the foyer. He pressed the elevator button for the 2nd floor and got in to the elevator, it stopped and he got out and moved to the left. The first door read 206 then the next on the other side of the hallway was 205. He was going the right way. Getting to 203 he knocked the door and stood back a step. The door opened a bit ad Gwen face appeared. Seeing Kyle standing there she smiled and blushed a bit

"Ow wow I wasn't expecting to see you." She said all a Twitter. "Hold on just a second." The door closed for her to take the security chain off. The door opened wide with her almost behind it. She ushered him in, and shut the door.

"Thought you might enjoy a coffee, and seeing as I was up. Well here I am. You look ravishing, look at you." Kyle said as he looked at her on the long satin ruby red robe, tied loosely with a sash around her waist.

"Thank you, that's nice of you to say. Oh dear the place is a mess." Gwen was all- apologetic.

"No not all. It shows it's lived in, that's all." Kyle replied as he walked over to the sofa and put the coffees on the low coffee table in front of it, and sat down. He put an arm on the back of the sofa

.

He had on a short sleeve shirt and tan colored shorts, sandals with no socks.

Popping the lid off of the coffees he sat back as Gwen sat beside him

"How was your bubble bath," he. Enquired in a soft voice and added as he lent to pick up his coffee. "Really relaxing I bet."

"Mm, yes it was," she said as she picked up her coffee and took a sip." I soaked for nearly an hour. You're asking if I wanted you to wash my back tickled me and intrigued me." She said as she crossed her legs, her robe slipping off of her legs as she crossed them.

"My offer is always open." Kyle said as he softly draped an arm around her shoulders. His hand dropped down over her robe.

Gwen had that warm intriguing feeling again, and she rested her head on Kyle's shoulder.

"Ooh that's cheeky," she said softly, her hand in her lap scrunched the edge of her robe, pulling it further off her legs. The thought of him seeing her naked was exciting and intriguing her, "maybe some other time, you sexy man." She added in a nervous voice. She felt her nipples becoming excitedly stiff and pressing against the silky robe. She moved a hand to cover Kyle's, as it rested against her. After a few minutes she said, "Its nice sitting like this but it's not getting things done." Giving his hand squeezed she got up saying "I'll be back shortly, make your self at home OK."

As Gwen went down the hall and into another room, only partly closing the door, he looked around the living room. It had a large picture window that looked over part of town. A painting, of two buxom women and a baby, all were naked. This was hanging on an adjacent wall.

As he was looking at it Gwen reappeared. She had on a cream off the shoulder blouse with puffy sleeves and a jean skirt down to her knees. Sandals on bare feet made up her outfit.

"Look at you, you look gorgeous, I like your blouse that is really lovely. You are so very attractive." He said.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I got it then wondered if it was what I really wanted. You think it suits me?" Gwen said as she turned around.

"It looks really nice on you. Those puffy sleeves are different. I like it a lot. You look lovely you really do" he said enthusiastically.

"Now I feel happy at getting it." Gwen said as she sat and picked up her coffee and took a drink.

"You have a nice place I like the big window, lots of light. Where did you find the painting? That has to be by one of the masters surely." Kyle said.

"My mum gave it to me when I came here. Dad didn't like much, go figure." Gwen said with a cheeky grin.

"Really go figure, wow." Kyle replied, totally amazed

They finished the coffees and left. Kyle held the front door for Gwen. He put an arm around her shoulders as they walked to the car.

Getting in they drove off.

"Did you see anything to go to explore?"

"Yes, there is a place not far that looks like it could be interesting, see the hill over there, if there is a road leading up it that is the place I think" he replied.

"There is an intersection up ahead." Gwen said as she pointed.

"Okay, let us turn right here and see where it goes. On the map it looked like there is a stream meandering down the hillside, so let's see."

Up ahead there appeared an opening. "Let's stop here and see where it goes.

We are near the top of the hill here," Kyle said as he turned off the car and got out.

"I wonder if this is a farm road." Gwen said as she took Kyle's hand.

"I don't know lets see."

They continued along the track, and after a short while it started to go down into a wooded area. "I think this was a logging trail at some time, I don't think there is a farm out here."

As they strolled along they came to a clearing of lush grass that was surrounded by tall aspens. "This is like a small park, it's really pretty. One could camp here, nice and peaceful and private." Kyle said.

"For sure" Gwen replied as she looked around. Then she got a glimpse of something tinkling down through the trees. "What's that down through the trees?"

"That is the sun reflecting off of water, I think."

The stroll evolved into a steady walk as they went down through the trees. Walking out of the trees onto a grassy area, "Ow wow this is lovely" Gwen exclaimed softly as she took hold of Kyle's hand and pressed it to her side.

"See the map indicated the stream but not a lake. It is lovely for sure."

They strolled toward the edge of the water to find a strip of very course sand, running along the waters edge and out into the lake.

They back tracked a bit and sat down on the lush grass.

After a bit Kyle stretched out and urged Gwen to lay down with him as he spread an arm out, caressing her back.

Turning Gwen looked down at him; his eyes were closed as he caressed her. She lay down with her head resting on his chest, her hand rubbing his shirt covered body.

Nothing being said just the sound of the stream as it rolled over its rocky bed, and birds singing in the trees.

After several minutes Kyle said, "I'm going to dip my toes in the water, want to join me?"

As he got up, looking at Gwen as she lay there. He bent and kissed her.

"I'll think on it okay," she replied softly, her eyes partly closed in a seductive pose.

As be got up he undid his shirt and took it off, dropping it to the grass beside her and slipped his sandals off.

Getting the waters edge he dipped a toe in to test the temperature.

Slowly wading in he saw that the bottom was made up of gravel. He looked out over the surface; seeing that it became dark bottle green several yards out, indicating that it was deep.

Turning to her as she was lying in the grass.

Her legs bent at the knee and feet apart, showing all of her thighs and pale blue panties. She looked very sexy; the over all pose was very sensual and inviting.

Taking his celphone out of his pocket took a picture.

As he looked at "what are you looking at" came from Gwen.

Walking back to where she sat Kyle sat down at her feet "I was looking at picture of absolute beauty:"

Facing her he handed his celphone to her; a cheeky grin on his face, he was hoping the picture wouldn't offend her.

His appreciation of the picture was showing as a swelling in his shorts.

"That is really cheeky; I should be offended, shouldn't I?"

Gwen said as she handed it back to him, a sheepish grin playing on her face, her eyes down turned. She saw the tell tale swelling and said in a soft tone "it intrigued you I feel, mm!"

Putting her hands on his bent legs she gently caressed them, from calf to thigh in slow soft passes.

Putting her hands behind his knees, urged him toward her, his legs had to part more as he got closer to her." You have such smooth skin," she said as she rubbed his thighs softly.

Reaching out he put his hands on either side of her head, and leaning forward, kissed her lips in a long soft kiss as she caressed his legs."Mmm" she murmured so softly, it was barely a sound.

Dropping a hand he touched her blouse over a pert breast and very gently fondled the orb in passing.

His hand carried on down coming to rest on a knee. It slowly slid along her thigh and then back, in a slow soft series of caresses.

All the attention was arousing them both as evident by the hard bulge and pointed nipples.

"I have to pee" Gwen said in a nervous voice as she made to get up.

She looked around for somewhere to go.

"Go pee right here" Kyle said softly as he proceeded to lie down on the grass.

"But" Gwen said all flustered, the thought of peeing out in open was one thing, but with him being there. "I don't know." She said

Reaching up he touch her knee and softly squeezed it saying, "It's alright. I'd love to see you pee." His voice was soft and reassuring.

Her face all flushed Gwen half turned and lifted her skirt and slipped out of her panties, dropping them to the grass.

She squatted and parted her love lips with her fingers and a trickle of hot pee quickly turned into a steady stream that hissed as it hit the grass. Kyle put a couple of fingers into the stream, letting it soak them before slipping them into his mouth.

Gwen watched.

Her mind was racing, her breasts heaving. The stream had dwindled to a dribble and ended.

Kyle reached over and whispered "let me kiss you dry."

"I can't believe what I just did, and what I just heard; now I am really ashamed of myself." Gwen said as she bit her bottom lip.

Kyle reached up and took her hand and urged her down beside him, "don't be ashamed sweet one, you were just being natural, and here take my handkerchief to dry it."

As he handed it to her she slipped her hand under her skirt and wiped her love lips. "Your saying that you would kiss me dry petrified me."

Secretly though the thought excited her to no end.

"I'll defer it to my to-do list" he said as he hugged her to him.

"To do list, the first item I guess, mm," she said softly as her head rested against his neck on his shoulder.

"No the second, the first is to wash your back as you lounge in a bubble bath, remember," he replied as he slipped his arm around her shoulders.

"All of the risqué goings on here, I forgot that," Gwen replied as she pressed his hand to her blouse.

As he gently fondled her soft blouse covered breast he said "I've never seen a girls you know before" his voice wavering with self-consciousness.

He turned his head and kissed her hair, as she caressed his hand over her breast.

They were both quite aroused by this time. Gwen played with the hem of her skirt as it slid down her thighs. Her eyes were closed and her heart pounded in her chest.

Turning her head she kissed him on the neck, her lips parted slightly and she brushed the tip of her tongue over his skin.

She slid her hand over to caress his leg,

"I've never let anyone see me, till now either" she said in a shaky voice.

Her hand moved back and forth along his thigh, and then his inner thigh. Her hand lifted off of his leg, softly touching the front of his shorts, over the very pronounced bulge, caressing it gently.

"Seeing my pussy delighted you I feel." She said as she kissed his neck again.

"It was really sensual and very special. You are a very sexy and sensual young woman, and yes you excite me a lot." he said softly. As kissed and smelt her hair.

"And feeling your hand on me is over the top arousing to me."

As be spoke he took his arm away from around her shoulders.

She watched him undo his belt, her mind doing cartwheels, and her nostrils flared. Turning her head with partly closed eyes she whispered in a sultry tone "kiss me."

As there lips met, and fused in a long tender yet urgent kiss. Gwen's hand caressed the front of his shorts.

Putting his arm around her waist Kyle slipped his hand under her blouse and slowly slid it up to fondle her soft lacy bra covered breast, gently squeezing and massaging it. Arousing it, making its areola begin to spread and swell, its nipple stiff.

Her lips parted slightly as he touched her nipple with the tip of a finger.

Sending arousing shocks through her body.

Moving her hand she squeezed the hard bulge and massaged it, as she did it twitched. Moving her hand she found the zipper pull and eased it down, slipping her hand inside and onto to his under shorts.

His rock hard penis felt hot through the thin material.

As her hand laid on his under shorts he eased the bottom of her bra up over the hot orb it covered and caressed it softly.

"Take it off," she stammered, her voice just a hoarse whisper.

Putting his hands on either side of her blouse and slowly lifted it over her head and dropped it on the grass.

Gwen undid her bra and dropped it onto her blouse.

"You are beautiful." Kyle said in a breathless whisper, his eyes on her naked breasts. Their areola's large round circles and puffy, light Brown in color. "Absolutely lovely" he stammered

"You are very exciting to me as well and very attractive" she replied as she put her hand on hard bulge in his under shorts.

"Take them off," he said softly. As he stood up his shorts fell to the grass by themselves and he stepped out of them and kicked them off to the side.

He stood in front of her as she nervously looked at him.

As she reached out to take his under shorts off he grasped her hands and slowly pulled her up as he looked at her.

"You are a sexy woman, a very sexy woman," putting his arms around her he hugged her soft warm body against him, crushing her firm breast against his bare chest and kissed her, he sucked her upper lip.

She reached down and slid the tips of her fingers into the waistband of his briefs and eased them down, sliding them down over his now naked body.

She bent down and pulled the garment off his feet and tossed it toward his shorts.

Standing up she slipped her arms around his bare butt she pressed him against her. Moving one hand between them she gently took hold of his hot erection and caressed it. Softly up and down its length, slowly and softly. Running her hand up to its tip, as her fingers touched the sensitive man head he twitched instinctively.

"Mmm," he murmured under his breath, a throaty tone as his hips pushed forward.

He put his hands on either side of her head, as he took a half step back saying.

"You are so gentle and warm; you are making me feel like a man, in what you are doing right now." His voice was soft and dreamy in its tone.

Gwen's manipulations were slowly getting faster and her grip firmer.

"Oh sweet one" he whispered as he held her head and looked into her eyes.

He was well past the point of stopping. "Ooh baby, mm" he gasped as he began moving his hips in time with her strokes.

With a couple of sharp jerks he came, three slippery creamy jets of cum erupted. Most falling to the grass, but some dropped on her forearm and wrist. The last of his eruption slowly dribbled out and over her hand, dripping into the grass, "you have no idea how fantastic that felt" Kyle whispered.

"Oh wow, I don't know me anymore." Gwen said. Her eyes had a dreamy seductive look and her nostril really flared.

"First I pee in front of you and now this," she stammered as she looked at her wet arm and hand "what's come of me?" She shook her head in disbelief.

Kyle replied softly as he stroked her arm softly.

"You are finding out about yourself I think. You are becoming a real woman. Maybe wanting to taste new thing, New sensations."

He smiled warmly at her and added, "Being natural that's all, being a natural girl."

"You think so, really. This is all new. I do feel very sexy though. I've had feelings that scare me, not know what to do about," she said as she rubbed her slimy arm till it was nearly dry.

"I think we should go home, I need to absorb all what has happened."

"Okay, maybe we should. We could come out again tomorrow and have a picnic, what do think?" Kyle said as he handed Gwen her bra.

He put his under pants on then he handed her blouse, then put on his shorts.

"I don't know my mind is all filled with sexy raunchy images." She said softly and added "it sounds a nice idea though, I'll think on it okay?"

"Okay, were would you like to go for something to eat, I'm buying." Kyle said as they strolled back to the car.

Their arms were around each other.

"I enjoyed the lasagna we could go there if you want."

"It's settled then, Italian, I like that." Kyle said as he pressed Gwen against his side.

Kyle backed out of the track and they drove off back to town.

"When I was looking at the map I saw a town further on, about twenty miles or so. Fancy a drive there and have something to eat?"

"No I don't think so, not now. Maybe next weekend, it's a long weekend remember." Gwen replied.

"Right, I'd forgotten about that. Good thinking." Kyle said as he put his hand on her leg, her skirt had scrunched up when she got in, and she left it.

He gently squeezed it.

Gwen laid her hand over it, and moved her leg slightly toward him. His hand slid slightly down the inside of her thigh. "You are so soft to touch," he said softly as he gently stroked her thigh.

Saying nothing she closed her eyes and just quietly enjoyed his soft caresses.

Her hand slid off of his to rest on the edge of her seat.

His strokes taking his fingers up toward her love nest. The advancement came to a stop when he had to stop at the intersection. Turning left they continued on into town.

Getting to the restaurant, He held the door open, for Gwen to enter.

They were shown to a booth like the one they had sat at before.

This time when ordering Kyle ordered a liter of red wine as well, saying softly "a glass of wine really makes a difference to the meal."