A Warm Summers Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wondered if you remembered. You said that you forgot to get it last time." Gwen said as she took a sip of coffee.

Their server was a different girl and was friendlier. As she came with their meals she said "I'll bring your wine right away, is their anything eyes that I can get you folks?"

"Where is the restroom?" Gwen asked.

"The restroom certainly, I'll show you, if you'll just follow me. It's easy to miss it the first time."

As they walked off the girl said "my name is Janet, I haven't seen you before, so welcome. There you go." She said as she opened the restroom door.

"Thank you. I'm Gwen by the way."

"Hi Gwen it's nice to meet you." Janet said touching Gwen hand, as she turned and walked away.

"I think you may have something of mine, well at least I hope you do" Gwen said as she slid into the bench seat, a comical grin on her face "em" she posed.

Putting a hand high on his thigh, and squeezed it playfully.

"Your pretty panties, yes I do," he admitted.

He went to get them out of his pocket.

"It is really different; it feels really good without them.

When I realized that I didn't have them I felt embarrassed and awkward, and then really devilish, oh wow. It feels nice!" She patted his hand "a sexy memento" she said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"I will put them under my pillow to have them close to touch and hold." Kyle said softly as he kissed her on the ear. Slipping a hand down onto her skirt.

"Here's to a lovely day," he toasted as he raised his glass of wine.

"Yes and some more to come" Gwen replied as she pressed her leg against his, rocking her foot up and down rubbing her leg on his.

"That sounds a nice idea, I like it a lot, and I like you a lot as well." Kyle said softly.

His hand found the hem of her skirt, and moved it up her leg. "You have such soft warm skin, a real pleasure to caress."

As he spoke he felt her legs part and she slid toward the edge of the seat whispering, "That feels better." She said softly. Her hand pulled the hem of her skirt higher and held it.

She rested her head on his shoulder her eyes were closed and her breast heaved.

His fingers touched her puffy love lips, as he did her hips pushed up "Mmm" she breathed. She pressed his fingers against her hot cunt.

"Oh fuck, this so daring and immoral you sexy man," she murmured

He slid his hand all over her love nest, and as he did he felt fur at the very top.

Sliding his hand down, he slid a finger between her love lips and deep into her hot moist cunt.

He turned his head to see their meal being bought to their table. He slowly removed his finger and hand saying softly, "Here comes supper."

"Oh good I'm really hungry, if you know what I mean." Gwen said as she eased herself back on the seat. Her face felt hot to her and her legs felt a bit wobbly.

The feeling she was enjoying most was a wanton sensual feeling that permeated between her legs.

Putting their plate's in front of them the girl said, "Enjoy your meal folks" looking at Gwen with sidelong glance and a slight wink.

As they had their supper Gwen realized that the look and wink was intriguing her, but it interested her as well.

They finished their suppers and left.

"It's lovely evening for a walk," Gwen said adding "lets go over to the park for a while" her arm around Kyle's waist.

"It sure is. I think that's a good idea."

Getting to the park they strolled off down a pathway and through some trees and shrubs, coming to a bridge over a stream.

Turning off the path they walked through some bushes, and along the bank of the stream, to a little patch of grass.

Gwen proceeded to sit on the grass and urged him to sit with her.

Putting an arm around his shoulders Gwen kissed him softly on the ear as her hand caressed his chest over his shirt.

Her other hand stroked his leg and pressed it against hers.

Reaching across her Kyle fondled her soft warm breasts through her blouse, his little finger teasing her sensitive nipples.

Turning their heads toward one another they kissed, a sensitive warm kiss.

As she caressed his chest she slowly undid his shirt and slipped her hand in to caress his bare skin, touching a nipple he twitched and his lips parted slightly.

She undid his shirt and pulled it out of his shorts, and he wiggled out of it. As he did he fell backwards and laid on the grass, pulling her down on top to him.

She moved to be able to kiss his bare chest.

As she did she sucked on a nipple and ran her tongue over it and around it.

He pressed her head to him. Her attention was making him really aroused. He wiggled under her as he caressed her back.

As she kissed and fondled his chest her other hand caressed him on the leg.

Up on to the front of his shorts, where she massaged the hardening form in them. Slowly she ran the zipper down, all the way.

Half sitting up Gwen undid the buckle of his belt then the top catch.

She tugged at the top as Kyle lifted his butt.

She took his shorts and under shorts off at the same time. Gwen lifted them off of his rock hard erection. "I want you in me so bad" she stammered her voice husky and full of desire.

Without another word Gwen proceeded to kneel over him and lower herself onto his rampant prick as she guided it into her hot moist cunt.

Slowly lowering herself onto him, till he totally impaled her. "You feel like a finger in a glove, and you feel good."

She said as she began humping him, slowly at first.

Kyle reached up and fondled Gwen firm blouse covered breasts. Then slid his hands under the fine material, lifting it and fondling her bare breasts, teasing there excited and hard nipples.

Gwen reached up and pulled her blouse up over her head and dropped it over his face with a cheeky giggle. "Peek-a-boo" she said softly as she lifted if off and dropped it on the grass.

Her breasts were quite pink from the massaging Kyle had administered to them.

Their areola's very wide and puffy. As she bounced up and down they looked very sensual as they moved in unison.

She leaned forward over him and kissed him, her lips hot and open. Her nostrils flared wide.

As their lips met Kyle put his hand on her head and mussed her hair.

He snaked his tongue between her open lips. Their tongues met and played with each other.

Reaching down Kyle grabbed a breast and scrunched it in his hand, lifting his head he took her breast in his mouth and sucked on it, running his tongue around the engorged areola and nipple.

The effect really aroused her and her gyrations increased.

"Oh sweet girl you have me," he panted, as he was passing his point of no return. Shortly as he shut his eyes he said in a wavering tone "oh girl I I'm cumming" his hips thrust upward and shuddered as he came.

He shot three solid jets of creamy cum into her.

She fell forward onto him, her body heaving, and her eyes closed, both with exhaustion and excitement. His hot penis still encased in her very wet cunt.

Kyle slipped his arms around her and gently hugged her to him. They laid quietly for a while till Gwen pushed herself up and, looked down at him," you are remarkable" she said in a soft voice, "my lover" she whispered, as she freed herself from his softening penis.

Kyle replied in a soft voice "my lover" as he spoke he urged her up his body, leaving a trail of his cum as she moved, until she knelt over his chin. His cum dripping from her very aroused love lips. He licked them and sucked on them, tasting a sample of his Jism and Gwen's own flavor.

His sucking on her love lips aroused her and she let dribble of pee escape, which he tasted and savored. His tongue touched her hooded clit making her wriggle with delight and excitement.

She pressed his hand over her breasts as she wiggled her hips over his face. Slipping a hand down she caressed her clit, rubbing it side to side and up and down. "Oh Mmm" she murmured softly as her state of arousal increased and accelerated toward the no stopping point. Her hips writhed and wriggled more and more.

His suckling of her between her love lips was rewarded with a small stream of hot pee, some dribbled down his chin and he drank some, and poked the tip of his tongue at her pee hole. "Ooh, baby, baby, mmm" her hips clamped to his sides, they convulsed a couple of times followed by a continuous shuddering that ended in a creamy flow of her love juice, as she came. Her creamy love juice dribbled over his lips and chin. And was followed by a short stream of hot pee. Kyle just lay still, letting her love juice run and dribble away. She slowly wiggled down his body and lay on top of him; she was exhausted, nervous, and happy, all at the same time.

After a while Gwen kissed him tenderly and got up, she picked up her blouse and slipped it on, she pulled it down and picking up her bra, which she put it in her pocket. She looked at Kyle, his naked body laid out before her. His erection almost gone, a small pool of cum lay on his flat belly "you are so very attractive" Gwen said and added softly "a sensual pin up."

"You think so, a pin up yet, I'm really flattered." He said softly "where's your celphone." The thought of her taking a picture of him, in the nude got his mojo running. His prick began to stiffen as a result.

"I was just kidding." Gwen said all a Twitter, as she got it out of her pocket.

"Maybe transfer it to your laptop though." Kyle said softly as he bent a leg up and put his hand on its knee, and resting his head in his other hand.

Her mind was doing cartwheels as she nervously took the picture. She stood mesmerized as she looked at it. "Ow wow," she stammered. "Now I have to pee again," she said as she put her phone back in her pocket.

Reaching for his shorts Kyle got his phone out saying "my turn sweet girl."

Half squatting Gwen parted her love lips and pee a steady stream into the grass. Just after she had finished he reviewed the video saying softly "a picture of absolute beauty" he was about to show Gwen when his phone buzzed. With a puzzled look he said "hello hi mom, what, oh god em, I'm with my girlfriend right now but I can get underway in about 30 minutes, how are you doing?" About 2 hours I'd say, love you too. OK see you as soon as I can get home, bye"

"What's happened Kyle?" Gwen asked quietly, dropping the hem of her skirt as she looked at him.

"My dad is in hospital he had a heart attack this afternoon. Sorry sweet one I have to go home and take care of mom. I'll take you home then get a few things and head home."

"That's were you should be right now, I hope he will be OK. Will you give me a call sometime and let know how you are, I'll miss you!" She said kissing his cheek.

They walked back to his car and, as he got to it he said "I'll send you the picture I took, and I'll transfer it to my computer." And added "take a look it's a video."

Gwen opened it and sat memorized as she watched it play; they were out of the park before it ended. "Holy" she said in a shaky voice. "That makes feel really raunchy and excited, fuck me." She chuckled and giggled as she handed him his phone

Getting to her apartment block he walked her to the door, as they stood hugging each other she said softly, "any idea how long before you're be back?"

"No not right now, I've got any idea you the care of yourself now. I'll give you a call okay?" He kissed her and hugged her tight. Letting her go he turned and trotted to his car and squealed his tires as he sped away.