All Comments on 'A Warm Welcome Home Ch. 01'

by LordDominik

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting premise of meeting the much-hated MIL

I really love the idea and I think it's the first time I've read of something like this. Kudos for your originality but it seems Matthew is way too philosophical for the good of this story. How old is the mother-in-law Gina? We don't know. Aside from her 42 DD boobs, how tall is she? How does she look? What color is her hair? You've got really great potential if you include these necessary details--especially if you start including detailed or at least significant description of their mutual orgasms and how they felt, with the build-up, etc. Just don't rush the story and don't leave out those details or even the potentially most unique and hot story will get shot down in flames.

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31over 10 years ago

thank you the good tail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLordDominik@LordDominik
Hello. I am 48 years old, 6'5" tall, 325ish pounds, with hazel brown eyes and bald (by choice), Dominant & Polyamours. I have given much thought as how to best write stories here, and the best thing I can come up with is to be myself. I know that what I write isn't goin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES