All Comments on 'A Way to Remember Lesley'

by duddle146

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fantasex13fantasex13about 18 years ago
Fantastic Write!

duddle146, You write very good. I am so impressed. I checked out your works because I wanted to see why you thought my paragraphs were so good being short. And yes, yours could use a little help, but your writing (the actual way you lay out your story is fantastic. This one was very erotic and senual. And you know; when we corresponded I would never have believed that you were a Mature man. I actually thought you were an up and coming writer. Now, I want to know how old you are.... Hmmmmm? I could help you with those long paragraphs if you would like. The main thing you need to do is break down by person. Don't combine her paragraphs with the male chacter's. I noticed that in the non-sexual story too... Let me know if you would like my me to look over your works before you submit. I'd be glad to assist you... fantasex (Fanny to you)

SapphoLustSapphoLustover 17 years ago
Good Read!

A good short story. I enjoyed the set up and finish.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Excellent, beautifully written...

Wonderful portrayal of an older man and a younger woman in the throes of passion...and I'm sure Ashley oops Lesley enjoyed every single minute.

Thanks..

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Home Depot, Here I Come!

Definitely makes me want to got buy some paint and see what happens. Thanks for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Names

Why did you change her name to Ashley at least twice?

Don't you proof read your own work?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous