A Way to Remember Lesley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAHHH! You're killing me! That drives me crazy! Please, Josh, I need to catch my breath for a moment," Ashley pleaded.

After a brief respite, I resumed, licking her brown haired little enflamed pussy up and down. Her moist Crack was now slick with her womanly juices. Her moans grew louder, filling the bedroom. When I finally touched her stiff little Clitoris, I thought Lesley was going to go insane. "AAAAHH!" "Ut Ut!" she gasped caught in the throes of her feverish excitement. My marauding tongue discovered that her stiff swollen little Clitoris had slipped out from underneath the Hood of her Clit. She was defenseless! I lovingly nailed her! My wet busy tongue and mouth now feverishly renewed their assaulted on her swollen Clitoris. "Oh God, Yesss," she screamed. "AAhhh! So good!" "Oh, God, Josh...take me HARD AND GOOD! "She was rapidly nearing her blessed climax!

"Oh, Josh! I'm ready! Come on top of me now! Fuck Meee! Pleasssee!..."

Almost about to climax myself, I was very happy to hear her joyous sexual request. Rising up, I seized her delicate little ankles and pushed her thighs all the way back against her tiny swollen breasts. Moving up closer between her hungry thighs, I let my swollen Cock touch her Clitoris.

"Oh, Josh! Yessss! Rub my Clitoris with your hard hot Cock!" Lesley begged me, her lovely brown eyes glazed over. "Faster! Do it faster!" she whimpered in desperate joyful agony.

Desperate to reach her Climax, I felt Lesley's warm strong little fingers suddenly grab my fingers that were holding my hardened Cock. Sensing what she wanted to do, I took my fingers off my hard engorged Cock. Lesley's strong little fingers quickly seized my Cock, her fingers closed around it immediately encircling it in her little fist. With a loud pathetic desperate little whimper, she began masturbating her tortured Clitoris with the slick head of my Cock! Faster and faster, with blinding speed she strained to climb the sexual ladder to her climax!

"AAAAhhhh!" I almost have it! Yessss, Oh, Yessss! I'm CUMMING!" she screamed, her sounds filling the bedroom. Then a tired Lesley collapsed exhausted, her sexual stamina completely depleted.

"Are you okay, Baby Girl," I asked looking down at the beautiful fully satisfied woman who was laying there, her luscious thighs sprawled apart, limp as a rag doll.

"Oh, Yes! Josh I am," Lesley said tiredly. "That was sooo good! And I was afraid I might be too much for you!" she laughed. "How foolish and silly I was to think that," she laughed.

I felt such affection for her and such personal satisfaction that she had obviously enjoyed the sexual Joy we had just experienced together. "You rest now, little one! " I said gently.

"No...Darling Josh, I'm okay, come on. I want you to take me any way you want. I want to enjoy helping you climax also," she whispered. "Rub my little brown-haired pussy with your thick Cock. That makes me so hot...then come inside me when you're ready," she said in her sweet gentle voice.

Feeling my arousal building again, my Cock completely 'hard rock' I looked down into Lesley's pretty, delicate little face as she willingly lay there on her back, still flushed from her recent hard climax. I had never wanted any woman so much in my life.

Lesley lay there on her back waiting ...looking up at me...she could see my hunger for her as I hovered just above her. "Come inside me, Josh," she said, "Don't worry about being gentle, I won't break," she said as she smiled up at me letting me know I had her full acceptance of what was to come.

"Ummm! Yesss...You have me so hot again! Take me hard and good, Josh," she whispered urgently.

"Oh, God, Lesley, I want you!" I said my voice hoarse from my overpowering arousal.

"Take me, Josh! I'm ready again! Take me now!" Lesley insisted.

I realized through my sexual haze, I wanted more than anything to be 'inside' this precious little brown-haired female I had been fantasizing about for months. I had only to enter her to make my sexual fantasy come true.

Parting Lesley's 'messy' brown haired Cuntal Lips I plunged my hungry engorged Cock deliciously deep up inside of her. She gave a little grunt of surprise from the force of my first violent thrust inside her; but like the brave beautiful little female, I knew her to be, she whispered in my ear, "Yesss! Fuck Meeee! Don't be afraid to fuck me harder!"

I needed no further urging. I felt myself slipping deliciously out of control, as I slammed and plunged into her deliciously warm wet pussy again. I could feel her tight little pussy close, hot around my engorged aching Cock. I became dimly aware that Lesley was beginning to position herself, to brace herself. She knew my sexual out-of-control desires would intensify and I would soon be pounding her unmercifully. She wanted to make it good for me so she was getting ready!

My painfully swollen Cock now brutally slammed in and out of Lesley's hungry 'wanting cavern' ...buried now to the hilt...and each time I slammed deep inside her..... she gave a little grunt from the force of my hard brown-haired pubic Bone 'slamming violently' against her soft brown haired little mound.

As I continued slamming...pumping... pounding into her swollen juicy Slit...faster and faster...harder and harder...her moans and guttural grunts now filled the sexually 'charged' air. Our mindless insane coupling was noisy. Lesley's little yelps and cries sounded like a puppy as she fought bravely, courageously to keep up, meeting my every insane lunge now, with one of her own, as she bucked up to meet me, bracing herself, taking the pounding I was administering, fucking me back fiercely, without any thought to herself.

I was now pounding my slender little female, Lesley almost senseless, fucking her silly...she knew I was very near 'my' climax...but, so was she. Grunting...Moaning... we climbed the sensual ladder Together...both aware of our approaching climax.

Lesley was now at the apex of her desire...as I brutally pounded her soft little body into oblivion. She was again became almost senselessly insane...from her own arousal. Desperate, She screamed, "Oh, Fuck Meee," as she'snaked' her supple shapely slender little white thighs up and locked them tightly around my naked waist.

A desperate insane-with-desire Lesley now locked her shapely delicate ankles together and held on ...her legs wrapped...wildly, tightly, around my feverish body. A moment later we sailed over, both experiencing a simultaneous mind-blowing climax. We both cried out...singing a duet of sexual release and satisfaction as we climaxed together.

Then laying quietly, after our breathing had slowed down, we lovingly shared a long lingering soft moist kiss.

"Oh, Lesley, You are a Wonderful Lover...that was sooo unbelievably satisfying!," I whispered lovingly.

"Hold me Josh," a tired, proud and happy Ashley whispered. A few moments later she murmured sleepily, "Here, Josh, spoon me." I felt her warm fragrant little figure melting into me. With that, we drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Our little sexual odyssey was over.

So, that was Lesley and my special night. As I held her close, feeling her warm soft back pressed against me, hearing her quiet breathing, I could not help but think a sexual interlude this special, might never come my way again. For Lesley, so young, so beautiful, and so vital; there would be other men, other bedrooms. I found myself feeling melancholy as I wished her every happiness.

As for myself, I knew I would always be grateful for the opportunity to give Lesley the kind of sexual satisfaction she so richly deserved.

As for me...Tomorrow's another day...I will go on from here... happy in the thought that for this one night I was allowed to enter Heaven. And, for a while, I held an Angel in my arms. Her name was Lesley! So...yes, 'Les is definitely more.'

Early next morning

"Hey, sleepyhead," I heard a sweet voice whispering in my ear. "It's morning! We must have gone right off to sleep and slept the whole night through."

"What time is it? I asked sleepily. When I opened my eyes, I was bathing in the warm glow of Lesley's radiant smile that seemed to envelope me like a beautiful cloud.

"It's early, Josh. I hated to wake you up so soon, Darling, but I'm fixing breakfast; and, I forgot to ask you yesterday, "Do you take your eggs fried or scrambled?"

The End

*

Thank you for reading my story. I do hope you found it enjoyable. If you can spare the time, please don't forget to vote. Your vote is much appreciated, and your constructive feedback is always welcome.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Names

Why did you change her name to Ashley at least twice?

Don't you proof read your own work?

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Home Depot, Here I Come!

Definitely makes me want to got buy some paint and see what happens. Thanks for a fun read.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Excellent, beautifully written...

Wonderful portrayal of an older man and a younger woman in the throes of passion...and I'm sure Ashley oops Lesley enjoyed every single minute.

Thanks..

SapphoLustSapphoLustover 17 years ago
Good Read!

A good short story. I enjoyed the set up and finish.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Always a Bridesmaid Love finally comes to a girl doomed to never be a bride.in Mature
A Second Chance at Love An older man befriends a younger woman.in Mature
Solitary Man A young woman's act of rebellion has a happy ending.in Mature
Her Knight in Shining Armor Older man takes in abandoned teen.in Mature
Ballerina An Open House is the setting for new love.in Mature
More Stories