All Comments on 'A Weakness for Dominant Bitches'

by smutnut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anal sex also needed, by all other submissive ]'used cunt[' lickers? BTW: This reader Voted a 5!

A personal masochist by nature myself, [semi-self-castrated at this point] I preferred to remove my useless testicles, in order to offer [painful] anal sex to well-hung male partners..

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Cukold is humiliated and likes it.

Wimp cuckold is so humiliated by his girl friend. Made to thank the stud for giving her a real man fucking. How good his real man seed tasted. LOL She needs to do two things for her wimp cuckold. One throw out his male underwear and go shopping to buy him pretty bikini panties. Fill his draw with them. Then go on line and buy a chastity devise. Or use his credit card to buy it. Lock his little winkie away since she is no longer in need of it. Milk him dry every month or so. Also have him shave his arm pits down to his feet. Asshole crack as well. Start him on sissy training. If she does not have the time, her lover must know some hung tranny's who would be glad to teach wimp sissy how to suck cock and loosen up his wimp pussy and breed him. It will be good for him and she will so much more enjoy him. And her lover and his friends will love having a new sexy bottom boi to use when she is busy.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 10 years ago
Great Start

I am looking forward to more chapters. Please continue.

LisavikingslutLisavikingslutalmost 10 years ago

Great start to a story, looking forward to more chapters!

bobblushing1bobblushing1over 9 years ago
gratitude

He's so lucky he gets to show his gratitude!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

was a good story, except her fucking the blacks, made me want to puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write more!

I love this story so much. Hoping it will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

Wow I absolutely love this story! Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous