A Weakness for Dominant Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I was still glowing from the words that came out of Suzy's mouth during our prior night's love making. "I love you," she had said to me. I thought I would never ever hear those words from her despite the fact that I had said them to her countless times in the brief period we had been seeing each other. The effect of her finally saying them back to me was overwhelming. There was no doubt she was my girl now and I decided I would do anything to keep her my girl.

It didn't even matter any longer that she had made me eat Tyrone's messy cream pie out of her pussy. I still didn't understand why she had wanted me to do that, and I certainly didn't like it, but it had all been worth it just to hear her say those words to me. Still, Suzy's perspective on love and mine seemed to be two entirely different things. She made that abundantly clear at breakfast the next morning, a breakfast I had gotten up early to prepare for us.

"Not bad," she said, daintily biting into a piece of toast, "But you might consider a cooking class if you plan on making this a regular thing."

"Would you like it to be a regular thing?" I asked.

She smiled "Sure, why not?"

"I'll look on the internet for some cooking classes today."

Still smiling and beaming with confidence, she slid out a chair from under the kitchen table and placed her feet on it. "A massage class wouldn't hurt either, one that teaches full body with all the oils as well as an emphasis on feet. I love a good foot massage."

"You do? Would you like one now?"

She lifted her feet so I could sit on the chair she was resting them on. I sat and she replaced her feet onto my lap. I massaged them as she spoke.

"Not bad for a layman, but make sure to add that massage class to your list of things to do."

"I will," I promised.

"How do you feel about house cleaning, laundry and other little domestic chores?"

"I don't mind doing them, if you don't like to."

"No one likes to do them. You can't tell me you actually like to do them?"

"I like to make you happy. If doing all the chores makes you happy, I'll be more than happy to do them all for you."

That really put a smile on her face. "How sweet. You'll have my place to keep clean as well as your own. Is that going to be a problem?"

"You could move in here," I suggested hopefully but with hesitation.

"I'm considering that, but I still want to keep a place of my own, just in case things don't work out and also for when you get on my nerves or when I just get sick of looking at your face."

I felt dejected and I couldn't hide it.

"Now, don't pout. It'll be better for both of us if I have my own little place on the side as well as a place with you. This will never work out if I start feeling trapped. You do want this to work out don't you?"

"Yes, more than anything."

"Good. So it's decided then. I'll most likely move in here but keep a place of my own to get away from it all every now and then. If you don't hear from me for a few days from time to time, you won't have to pout. You'll know where I probably am and that I'll be coming home to you... sooner or later anyway."

I knew I should have my head examined, but that did actually make me feel good, not the part about her getting away from me and doing God only knows what else when she was off on her own, but the part about coming home to me eventually. Plus, if I did everything she wanted and stayed out of her way when I could tell she was in a bad mood, maybe she would have no reason to leave me at all, not even for a few days.

"How did you feel about last night?" She asked me. I knew this question would probably be coming sooner or later and I wasn't sure how to answer it. I wasn't even one hundred percent sure what she was talking about exactly or how she wanted and expected me to answer. I didn't want to disappoint her just as we were starting our new actual relationship off. I had various conflicting feelings about what she made me do. There were points where I had been sexually aroused but also points where I felt a little disgusted and ashamed, especially the part about eating another man's seed out of her, but I did enjoy that she enjoyed it and seemed to get off with one of the most intense orgasms I had ever given her yet with the best efforts of my tongue and mouth.

I shrugged. "What do you mean?"

"Did you have fun?"

I shrugged again.

"I did. It made me very happy. Do you know why?"

I shook my head. I hoped it was at least partly because I had performed so well with my mouth.

"Because that's when I knew you really loved me and weren't just saying it to get some pussy. Hardly any guy ever even goes down on me let alone after another guy has just fucked me. It's probably because of my reputation. And the thing you did after helped prove it even more."

What I had done after eating her used pussy was to jerk off on her belly and then lick it off her. When I had tried to make love to her, she had insisted I refrain from putting my cock in her pussy to prove sex didn't matter in our relationship and she wasn't just a cum dump to me. She still wanted me to get off though for having gotten her off so her idea was for me to jerk off on her belly while telling her how much I loved her. Licking it off of her was an afterthought she had come up with when I had started off to get a towel. She didn't see it as a big deal since I normally eat it out of her pussy anyway and now had even added eating another man out of her as well.

"It was Tyrone's idea, you know? Not the part about you jerking off on me and licking me clean after. That was all me. But the part about you eating him out of me, he came up with. When I told him how much you claimed to love me, he said that would be a good way for me to make you prove it. I'm fully aware that it was actually about him just wanting to fuck me really, but it was a good idea and it did convince me and that made me love you back. You must be happy about that."

"Very happy," I admitted.

"So you liked it? Or at least you like it now?"

"I guess I like it well enough now."

"Good. Then maybe it would be nice if you thanked Tyrone."

"Thank him?!" I was stupefied.

"Sure, if not for him, we might have never gotten together like this. I think it's the least you could do."

My head started spinning. How was I supposed to thank him? Thank you, Tyrone for fucking my girl? Was she serious or was she just joking around? Not only would it be emasculating but he would probably think I was being a smart ass. I was thankful that she believed I loved her and that she loved me back, but I wasn't actually thankful that he had fucked her. Over time I'm fairly certain I could have proven my love to her without this kind of assistance. But if I thought this was as bad as things could get, I was dead wrong.

"Is there a problem?"

"It just seems a little weird."

"Really? So you care more about how weird you look than our love?"

"No, absolutely not. That's not what I'm saying!"

"Good. So today when you get to the gym I want you to walk straight up to Tyrone and thank him for your tasty treat?"

"What?!"

"That's right. You say, thank you for the cream pie you helped my girl make for me. Tell him how tasty it was. Thank him for giving me a proper fucking because you're not man enough to do it by yourself. You will also tell him that it will be fine with you if he helps you out in the future because you're going to need a lot of help keeping me satisfied like a real man could."

"I can't say all that."

"That's too bad. You almost really had me convinced that you really did love me."

I could see what she was doing now. I should have just agreed to thank him and left it at that. My resistance gave her doubt concerning my sincerity. She pulled her feet off my lap and stood. She was going to leave, and probably not just for a few days.

"Wait." I put my head down. "I'll... I'll do it."

She smiled, sat back down and put her feet back up on my lap. "Rub."

***

I entered the gym with Suzy at my side. She was happier than someone who had just won the lottery, waving at everyone who looked our way. I couldn't look anyone in the eye. I felt dizzy and thought I might faint. Tyrone was at a corner of the boxing ring with a group of the guys, all black guys who trained with us. Suzy put a hand on my back and when I looked at her, she put a fake pout on her face.

"Oh come on. It won't be that bad. Be brave."

We made our way to Tyrone.

"Tyrone?" I said to him. He looked at me as if ready for some type of confrontation. He wasn't afraid, or even uncomfortable. He looked annoyed like he was about to listen to some flea with a complaint. It was clear he was used to dealing with guys with girlfriends he had fucked before.

"I um... I just err..." I couldn't get the words out.

"Come on. You can do it, sweetie."

"I wanted to thank you for what you did for me?"

"Huh?" Tyrone asked. He looked at me like I had grown a second head. His face stared in blank faced shock.

Suzy smiled at all of them and rubbed my back again. "Come on, sweetie. That's not the way we practiced it."

"I want to thank you for my tasty treat last night, and for taking care of my girlfriend the way I can't. I'm not man enough to satisfy her in that way and I would be grateful if you could help me out in the future."

Tyrone looked stunned. His friends burst out laughing, and then Tyrone did too. Even Suzy couldn't help chuckling. I felt my face turn red with shame and embarrassment.

"Let me get this straight. You're thanking me for fucking your girlfriend, and you want me to fuck her in the future for you?"

I didn't know what to say. I looked to Suzy for support.

"It's okay, sweetie. Don't be ashamed."

I turned back to Tyrone, put my head down and nodded shamefully. His friends burst out laughing and slapping each other's palms and screaming.

"When I told you to feed him my cream, I had no idea he would like it that much." He said to Suzy.

"What about us?" One of Tyrone's friends asked. "You need us to help you out too?"

I looked to Suzy.

"We'll discuss that later," Suzy said to me.

"All of us," another of Tyrone's friends asked. "Goddamn."

"What kind of girl do you think I am?" Suzy asked them, winking and giggling that giggle of hers.

"Oh we know what kind of girl you are," Tyrone said, grabbing her around the waist from behind and grinding his hips into her ass. Another of the guys reached out and grabbed one of her tits and squeezed. All she did was squeal and slap at them playfully. I thought they were going to fuck her right then and there, but she took mercy on me.

"Come on now, guys. My boyfriend is right here and this is a lot for him to take in all at once."

"Yeah, your boyfriend," Tyrone said letting go of her and looking at me. He patted me on the shoulder. "You're a hell of a sport about all this. We'll make sure she gets what she needs for you, buddy. And we'll make sure to get her home at a decent hour when she needs it."

"Yeah, like sunrise," one of his friends laughed.

"Don't wait up," another said. They laughed and Suzy laughed with them. Then she rubbed my back again. She was really happy.

"I don't think you're in any shape to box today, sweetie. Why don't we go home?"

At that moment I couldn't think of anything I would have rather done.

***

On the ride home, she slid over in the middle of the front seat and sat close beside me. "I'm so proud of you, sweetie. See how easy that was?" She kissed me and then her phone rang. She answered it and turned to me to tell me it was Tyrone. She reached over and unfastened my pants and reached inside and started stroking my cock as she talked to him. It felt so good and her hands were so soft, I didn't even mind the things she was saying to him.

"It's tiny and pink, not big and black like yours, but it's really hard. I'm playing with it right now. I think it likes hearing me talk to you while I play with it."

I should have been mortified but I wasn't. I just wanted her to keep playing with my cock. She was right. It was tiny and pink, but it was also real hard, just like she said, although it was more because of her hand than her talking to her lover on the phone I told myself.

"You want to see me tonight?" She looked at me. She pulled her hand out of my pants, spit on it and put it back down inside and started stroking me faster. "Well, I'm not sure if I'll be at my place or his. Maybe you can stop by?"

"What?" I said, and she pulled her hand off my cock and gave me an angry look. I heard myself saying, "I'm sorry."

She smirked smugly and put her hands down in my pants and started stroking me again. She laughed at something Tyrone said. Then she took her hand off my cock again to cover the mouth piece, "He thinks you might want to try a fresh wet cream pie to see if you like that better than the stale crusty one. What do you think, sweetie?"

She held her hand just above my hard on and studied my face. She tapped the tip of my cock head with the tip of her index finger a couple times waiting. She was blackmailing me with a hand job. I'd like to say I wasn't that weak or pathetic, but that wasn't true.

"Whatever you want, sweetheart," I told her.

She smiled and started stroking me again. "He says he would love to try one of your fresh wet sticky cream pies. He really liked the last one. He also wants to know if he can watch you fuck me so he can see how a real man fucks a woman. Okay, baby, see you tonight then." She blew him a kiss, hung up and immediately stopped stroking me.

I looked at her with disappointment.

"What's the matter, sweetie?"

I didn't say anything, but it was obvious.

"You need to save your strength for tonight."

And as usual she was right, so that's what I did.

12