A Web of Sex, Lies and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lexykhan
lexykhan
16 Followers

I felt myself getting hot and flushed again, but I was too far gone to care. I had worried so much that day that I had blown out the worry circuits in my brain. It was at least 1:30 by then, and I had gone well past buzzed to very tipsy. I wasn't quite at the part where you get the spins, but I was pretty close.

Jen said I should take off my work clothes, and that seemed like an awesome idea to my fuzzy mind. I took off my work shirt and threw it on the floor. Next came my belt and socks, leaving me in a white tee and loose slacks. And, oh yes, I was noticeably hard. That was why I had taken off my belt, drunk logic told me that this would help hide things. I also kind of didn't care by that point.

After that, I looked at Jen and said "well, when are you going to take off YOUR work clothes?" I thought that line was genius. Fortunately, so did Aunt Jen. She put on a fake surprised face and looked down at herself in pretend shock. "Oh, THESE old things? Sir, I think you're right." And then she stripped off her tanktop and skirt, leaving her in just a bra, which I saw was very loose on her and those white panties. Panties with a big wet spot on them.

I know I should have been shocked, and I kind of was. But all I could seem to do was laugh hysterically, as if it was the best joke ever. She showed no self consciousness, and swayed her way over to me on the couch. "Well, what about all YOUR work clothes, nephew?" She began tugging on the loose waistband of my slacks, which lead to a wrestling match on the floor as we fell off the couch. I saw her tits flashing me a LOT over top of her very loose bra. I loved it. Maybe that's why she won the match. With a big pull of triumph, she pulled my slacks down to my knees. This, of course exposed my giant erection poking through the hole of my boxers. I looked down and said something brilliant like "Hey!" I kind of froze up. Besides, I couldn't really move much with my still buttoned slacks around my knees.

She smiled up at me said "hmm." and just like that started sucking my cock deep into her mouth. I was stunned. Being as hammered as I was, I had mostly convinced myself that we really were just playing silly games by wrestling around like that. Looking down and seeing my Aunt's lips sucking my dick over and over again made me realize it wasn't a game any more. At all. By doing it so suddenly, she had paralyzed me. I think I felt kind of like if I just laid there and let her do it then it wasn't my fault. I was flat on the floor with my head propped up on the couch as my Mom's little sister gobbled up my cock. I watched the whole time, mesmerized.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. She was so good at it. I'd definitely never had anything close to it before. She sucked it so deep. She swirled it around her mouth to use her soft cheeks on it. She licked. She devoured my heavy balls. I saw that her face was wet from all the spit she was spending on my dick, when she looked up and made eye contact with me. Those black eyeliner wearing light brown eyes. She managed to somehow smile around my dick, never taking it out as we locked eyes, stifling a giggle as she went back to work. I wanted to touch her breasts so bad as they were nearly falling out of the loose cups. But she took off her bra first, as if she knew I needed to see them. Now I was watching her perfectly pink nipples bouncing and rubbing all over my naked legs as she continued to give me head.

And then, in my daze I noticed the noises she was making. They were moans that were almost whimpers. I saw that one of her hands was down her panties and working furiously at her clit. She was almost more excited than I was to suck me off. After some time had passed she shuddered violently, obviously in the throes of an amazing orgasm. It even made her pause the oral suckfest she was putting on. The vibrations all over my shaft as she moaned loudly felt amazing.

After that, she went even crazier than before on my dick. She sucked it like pure heroin mixed with crystal meth was inside of it. She started taking the whole thing down her throat and swirling her head around so my cock got to feel her throat twisting around the head and upper shaft. After only a minute of that - it was SO intense - I came a ton in that red lipped sucking mouth with the hollowed out cheeks. She moaned and moaned as I came, reaching again to rub her clit furiously as my cum gushed into her mouth. In between her moans I could see her throat working as she ravenously drank my young cum.

I lay there with my eyes closed for a second, then opened them. Very unfortunately, I was definitely starting to feel like I was sobering up as the aftermath settled in. My Aunt, my Mom's crazy sister, the one who used to pick me up from the mall when I was 13 - that one- had sucked my cock dry and right now had a belly full of my semen.

Shit!!

I just couldn't deal with it. She seemed absolutely fine with it, though. She finally took my well sucked dick out of her mouth, smiled and said "like that, baby?" My filters were gone and I said "Jen. Aunt Jen. You're my aunt! That's... that's incest!" I was trembly all of a sudden and pulled my pants back up, feeling the drafty cold floor for the first time. She got up on her knees, still topless and naked and said in her most pouty baby voice "wasn't it good, Rynie? Didn't you like coming in your Aunt's hungry mouth?" To illustrate her point, she started licking the remaining globs of my cum off of her fingers and lips.

I was pretty much still in shock, and wanted to end this thing ASAP. What made me despise myself, though, was the fact that I was still ogling her tits and didn't really want her to put her shirt back on. The episode ended with her wanting to snuggle on the couch. I agreed to it, just not wanting to deal with the aftermath of the incest we had just committed. In the room my parents watched TV every night in. We cuddled, and to my relief and self disgust she never put her top back on. I waited maybe 20 minutes pretending to relax, and then heard her snoring. I cleaned up the evidence as best I could, trying to ignore the two large wet spots on the carpet my parents walked on every day. One was of the saliva that had coated and run down my cock. The other one was from my Aunt's extremely wet pussy grinding into the carpet as she came.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and passed out after 20 minutes staring at my dark ceiling wondering what the hell had just happened to me.

The next morning I woke up to my bottomless Aunt straddling me and grinding her pussy up against my limp cock. I freaked the fuck out. "Jen... Jen... JEN! What the HELL, get OFF of me!" Being sober and hungover, sex was the last thing on my mind. And then there was the fact that I guessed we could be arrested for what we had done. Even more than that, though, the hyper intense way Jen was behaving kind of scared me. I felt like she was coming on so strong that I had no control - something you want when around dangerous and illegal sex. I kept one thought in my mind, the same one that I had last night before passing out. I never asked for this. Nothing would have happened if she hadn't suddenly sucked my dick without permission. Hard on or not, she didn't end up face fucking my dick by accident.

She wouldn't snap out of it. "But, Rynie, I thought you LIKED playing with you Auntie Jen". She even batted her eyes at me for good measure. That goddamn baby voice. Suddenly I hated it more than anything. I started yelling at her a lot. Trying to drill into her head the seriousness of what we had done. Telling her I'd never asked her to do that, and for the love of FUCK, get some clothes on. I'm your NEPHEW!

That pulled her back to reality. Harshly. She put on her clothes like I told her to and went downstairs. I felt two ways about yelling like that. First, I started to feel like shit. But part of me liked it. Commanding. Getting control back and putting a stop to... whatever this was.

She left for home later that day. I just avoided her until it was time to go to work. The damn dog would just have to wait to get walked.

Fast forwarding two weeks. My parents had come back from Thailand and I had concocted some story about how Jen came over just when I was at work. I told them that she had done good job and stuff, but we didn't see each other much. It was awkward as hell even talking about her, but the story went over fine. I spent a lot of time trying to forget it ever happened. True, it had blown my mind while it was happening, but I was far too freaked out by the incest to even jerk off thinking about it. My sex drive had actually plummeted overall as I felt a deep sense of shame every night lying in bed. She might have started it, but I wasn't a fucking statue. I should have stopped it. It was my fault.

That's how things went for a week, and then my Aunt started blowing up my phone with text messages. Her mood had swung the other way, the way that it always did, and these were GRIM texts. The main thrust of it was that she was going to immediately kill herself if I ever told my parents or anyone. I had no idea how to respond. Feeling numb, I just didn't reply. I didn't know if I should promise not to tell anyone what had happened, since she obviously needed help. What if she did what she was threatening and I had kept it a secret? Would I go to jail if I got her help? I had no idea what to do.

I shut off my phone for the day and eventually got a couple hours of tense, troubled sleep. I worked up the courage to check my phone towards the evening of the next day. Her texts had gotten even more frantic, saying I had never loved her, I was going to kill her by telling, she meant it, I couldn't tell anyone, she wanted to die... Over and over again the begging and threats trickled in. I knew she had emotional or mental problems sometimes, but I had never seen her even close to the frenzy she was currently in.

I didn't dare tell anyone, for fear she would commit suicide. But if I didn't tell, wasn't I leaving her in a very dangerous place without the help she needed? I didn't want to respond and risk making it worse. Besides, what could I say? "Don't kill yourself. Thanks." I didn't think that would work. The next day, my nerves were shot to hell with worry. My parents were out that afternoon. I was supposed to work that evening, but I called in sick. I texted Aunt Jen - "I'm coming over." I didn't get a response back, but I knew she must be home. I got in my car and drove to her apartment complex.

I knocked at the door, and to my surprise she answered it right away. I was afraid she would keep hiding and not answer. She stood in the doorway with a blank look on her face, then stepped back to let me in. We said "hi" to each other and stood there tensely. I walked to her living room and she followed.

She looked like hell. Her hair was messy, even though it was already night time. She was dressed in pajama pants and an old, loose flannel shirt. Her eyes were red and puffy and she wore no makeup. Her place was an absolute disaster, too. She obviously hadn't cleaned in weeks. I wondered if she had even gone outside at all since I saw her last.

She immediately started tearing up and sobbing, her thin shoulders moving up and down. I could tell this wasn't going to be easy with her like this. She started to talk, but didn't make much sense between the sobbing and the fact that she obviously was pretty mental in the first place.

As I watched her sob, something cold and sharp seemed to flash over me. I had this tight feeling in my gut that seemed to leave me both calm and very focused. I looked critically at her, crying messily, and then felt the feelings come over me again.

What I did next came from someplace that felt almost out of my body. I just started doing things with no thought about it. I walked over to the red plush chair she was curled up in. I waited for her to acknowledge my presence. "Jen?" I said, then waited 30 seconds or so for her to acknowledge me and meet my gaze.

"Jen, you know what you did was very serious, right?" She sobbed out barely comprehensible apologies. Interestingly, she took a jab back - "you were there TOO! You LIKED it!" I stayed very calm and gently shook my head back and forth. "No, Jen, I'm afraid not. You wanted to suck my cock. I knew you'd been thinking about it. You know I tried to stop you from throwing your life away, but you just had to have my cum, didn't you?" Now, this wasn't strictly true. I hadn't stopped a damn thing until I was hung over the next morning. However, she didn't seem to remember. Maybe she was too emotional to even try.

Her sobbing increased, but I cut her off. "JEN! I'm talking to you!" That worked for some reason and she stopped crying. She had a different look in her eyes, as if she was pulled out of her head and back into reality. I could tell by her eyes and body language that she was listening now. "Jen, I'm going to help you figure this out. I'm going to ask you some questions and I just want you to answer yes or no." To my surprise, she nodded, only sniffling a little bit. Whatever the hell I was doing, it was working.

"Did you think about sucking my cock before that night?" -nod yes.

"Did you know it was wrong?" -sniffling, vigorous nod yes.

"Did that stop you from carrying out your plan" -miserable shake of the head.

"Did you try to fuck me the next day?" - blank staring, as if she hadn't thought about it, then a slight nod yes.

"I could go on, but I think I've proved my point. Don't you think so?" - quick nod yes, eyes very wide and looking on in anticipation.

"Good. Jen, whose fault was it? When you did what you had planned? Was it yours?" - her body started heaving again, and she nodded vigorously.

"I could tell the cops. I could tell my parents. You know that, right?" - more sobbing, she starts to make noises that were the start of her begging.

"But I'm not." - she continues crying. I'm losing her.

"JEN! (brief pause for her to collect herself)... what do you think your punishment should be? When people break the law, they should be punished."

- here, I totally lost her attention, like I figured I would. She started sobbing loudly again and talking about wanting to die, that she needed to die now because of what she had done, she'd kill herself... all that stuff she'd texted me about. She was totally pulled into her miserable thought patterns.

"Nope. Jen, I'm afraid that's the wrong answer." (more sobbing) "JEN! Didn't you hear me? I said that your punishment was WRONG. I'm going to help you out here, because you're so sad and emotional. OK?"

At this point, whatever strange, dark impulse that guided that whole session had started to leave me. I began to think more normally and became really nervous. What was my plan here? What if I fucked it up and she fucking killed herself over it? No, I had to continue. I still felt it in my gut.

I sat down on the arm of her big, soft red chair. She began to lean on me and I stroked her face softly with one of my knuckles.

"Jen. Auntie Jen. I'm going to show you something, OK?" I pulled out my iPhone and turned on the camera. She looked up with watery eyes at its lens. "Jen Michelle Roberts, in order for you to put aside your guilty feelings you must accept that what you did was wrong. Do you agree?" Here she actually let out a meek "yes" instead of crying or nodding. Holy shit. I didn't know what I was doing, but whatever it was, it was working.

"I have to show you what it looked like to me when you took advantage of your own nephew for your own selfish reasons. Alright?" She bravely kept back her sobs and nodded. "Yes". Damn. This approach, whatever it was, somehow worked for her.

Beginning to feel that cold, steely feeling wash up my spine again, I knew what I had to do to go further. I reached down the chair and unbuttoned her flannel. The last button was hard to reach so I popped it off. She wore nothing underneath. I took a picture that showcased her exposed tits and showed it to her. "This is what you looked like in front of your own nephew that night. Jen, what does that person look like to you?" Staring at the picture I just took, she whispered "a slut". I nodded sagely, as if she was finally passing my test. "Very good, Jen. You were a slut that night, weren't you? A slut for your nephew." -nodding. She seems calmer now. She's caught up in this little toxic therapy session that's going on. It may be fucked up, but she was gulping it down and it calmed her.

In sequence, I went through everything. Her spread legs, her ass grinding against me. Her attempting to drag off my pants. Her staring lustily as my crotch. Amazingly, she not only calmed down, but she got into character for the pictures, slutting it up big time. And she became more and more convinced that it was her fault, and she had to fix it.

I'm just going to say it and "rip the Band-Aid off", so to speak. After the last picture, I said "suck my cock, you slut." Here, she looked alarmed - "no, it's wrong, you told me it's wrong, it's all my fault..." I took out my cock and moved it so it was just inches for her face.

"Suck it. You still want to, I can tell. That's because you're still bad. You'll continue to be bad until I can show you and you can accept it." Wearing down, she whispered "no, I don't want to this time..." I only replied "you will suck it. And I'm going to film the whole thing and then show it to you. You need to see what an incestuous whore you have become."

She started sniffling again, and for a moment I was afraid she might refuse, wrecking my whole strange "project". I petted the top of her head and whispered "go on. You can." She took the whole thing in her mouth in one gulp.

I stared down at my Aunt sucking me off for the second time and I felt peaceful. This is where I belong. I never knew this part of me existed until now, but it does. And I liked it. Dominant. Fuck that, even better - in control. The stress and anxiety of the past few days must have fucked with my head for me to be acting this way. But the mouth now quickly gobbling down my dick made all of that stress melt away. I felt like I had won.

Even better than I could have hoped, she helplessly got turned on as the glorious oral sex continued. She began shaking, almost as if in fear. Then she moaned and furiously began to masturbate in her baggy pajama pants. Just like the first time, she came before I did. And I sprayed a huge load into her mouth so she could swallow it. I guess my sex drive wasn't gone after all. It had just been hiding in my Aunt's mouth.

After that, we watched the video together. Honestly, those first photos and the video I took that day still send shivers down my spine. She looked like a tragic cock sucking angel. Her puffy eyes. Her lips in closeup as she sucked off her own nephew. The tear tracks glistening as her eyes plaintively looked into the camera, as if begging. Begging for what? Maybe to stop. Maybe to continue as her lust took over. Maybe that's just who she really is.

I sat down in the other chair after we watched the video. She seemed more calm, but her body was still shaking like a leaf. I said "Jen. Auntie Jen. I'm going to lay down some ground rules, OK? Good. I'm going to just tell you straight. I'm the one you took advantage of. No one else was hurt by your actions except for me. So I'm the only one who can decide your punishment. I'm taking over for you, because your chosen punishment of suicide was wrong. You won't ever talk about that again. You know that now, don't you? I want you to really listen up, OK? I now have a video and pictures of you committing incest. That's some powerful evidence. For now, the price you pay for me not to show my parents is that you will suck me off wherever I want you to. Whenever I want you to. No matter who is around or anything. We'll see what comes after that. Does that make sense to you?" - a blank look and a nodding head. Acquiescence.

lexykhan
lexykhan
16 Followers