A Web of Sex, Lies and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this is how I came to dominate my own hot Aunt. I never bothered with the names "master" or "slave". I just think that's cliché. I also get off on controlling her with just a few soft phrases. This might make me look sick, cruel or unfair. That's somewhat valid. However, after a while into the program, I decided it really was for her own good. Even her mood swings and paranoia have lessened as a result of having a role and purpose in life. Even if that purpose is incestuously sucking and fucking her nephew. That being me. For what it's worth, it's not like it's exactly unpleasant for her. She still shakes like a leaf whenever we do something naughty. She always cums, even though I make her delay it or ask permission sometimes.

We do - I should say that I make her do - EVERYTHING. She must have swallowed gallons of my cum. Once we got her on birth control, we did everything imaginable when we fucked. Which was very often. As time went on, the game of repentance we played became less and less important to what we did. I had dominated her for long enough that the roles just stayed, even after her punishment for "taking advantage of me" was over.

The only minor difficulty is that it's very hard for either of us to move on. I've still been avoiding college so I didn't have to go without my Aunt's sweet mouth and pussy. There is literally no way those college girls can match my submissive, broken in and incestuous Auntie Jen. She is the same way, except as I said before our relationship has a significant steadying effect on her. I've gotten extremely good at levelling her moods off both with sex and without it.

Dear reader, I'll just leave you with one final image before I go. Last night, Jennifer's command was to have my penis in her mouth all night. Soft, hard, it didn't matter. She did great, sucking on my spent dick and laying her head on my lap while we both watched TV. I took some pictures again, the first ones in a long time. One of them haunts me. The last one I took that night was her laying in bed, smiling happily. In pink lipstick across her chest I had written "Incest Slut. Sucked off her nephew." What gets me is the radiant smile, though. She keeps smiling in the next one as she turned her head to take my cock into her mouth. Just like she is supposed to. That smile is genuine. More genuine than I'd seen her smile before she became my official fucktoy.

See, I'm not all that mean. I wouldn't break character and say this in front of her, but I really do care about her happiness.

Remember, it's not my fault she's happiest with my cock inside her. Take care.