A Wedding Day Affair to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, thank you James. I appreciate you taking care of all that. Please stay for now. I'll let you know if I decide anything different in the morning. In the meantime, tell Jennifer to prepare some tea and dinner for me and to take all of my food up to my room. Let her know she should go ahead and go home after that. She can come back in the morning around eleven o'clock since I definitely intend to sleep in."

"Yes ma'am," he nodded as they both removed their shoes at the entrance to the house. Then he went away to do her bidding after they'd gone inside.

Aiyaka went up to her room and walked into her majestic, custom closet. She stripped out of her wedding gown. She'd almost forgotten she was missing her underwear as she found herself standing in front of her closet mirror wearing only a strapless bra. She shook her head at her tired looking reflection as she unhooked her bra.

She unpinned her hair, taking out the diamond encrusted combs she'd gotten from Marcus as a wedding gift. She wanted to throw them in the trash, but she just threw them on top of the heap of her discarded clothing instead. Maybe later she could set the whole pile on fire or something, she mused.

Aiyaka headed to the shower and got a long, hot, steamy cleansing. Under the waterfall showerhead and with the various body sprays hitting her from all around the stand alone shower, she washed away the makeup as well as all the cares of the day. She was happy she wouldn't be spending the night as the new Mrs. Garver. There'd probably be plenty of fallout from her actions later, but she'd have to deal with that tomorrow or whenever everything all came to a head.

After her glorious, refreshing shower, she toweled herself off then moisturized her golden tan skin from head to toe before slipping on her wonderfully soft robe and matching slippers. Next she sat at her vanity table towel drying her hair. Washing her hair in the shower had returned it to its natural state of long, small-sized curly ringlets. It was a nice change from the straightened hair that had been pulled, sprayed and styled into a French roll with a side piece hanging down as a long bang for her wedding.

She walked into her seating area and everything was setup as she liked. She felt better after her shower and was ready to eat. As she enjoyed her grilled halibut, she heard a knock at the door. "Come in," she answered before taking a sip of her favorite jasmine mixed with green and white tea. A few seconds later, James entered her room.

"Jennifer has gone home for the evening as you requested and I'm about to go get set up in the servants' quarters for the night since you asked me to stay. I just wanted to know if there was anything else you needed before I go to bed?"

Maybe it was something about the way he said bed, maybe it was how handsome and downright irresistible he looked right now, or maybe Aiyaka was just particularly grateful he'd rescued her from a catastrophe earlier. Whatever it was, a new sense of boldness once again took over Aiyaka. Looking him straight in his eyes, Aiyaka said "yes, there is something else you can do for me tonight James. Right now, you can come over here and kiss me."

The sheer shock on James' face caused Aiyaka to smirk. He quickly recovered though and hesitantly he strode over to her. "Are you sure ma'am?" James asked as he stopped and stood in front of her, looking down at her as she remained seated.

"Yes, very. You see, I'm grateful to you for saving me from what would have been a nightmare and I want to show you my gratitude. And please, call me Aiyaka," she said in a husky voice, thick with desire.

"Ok Miss... Aiyaka," James said awkwardly, before kneeling in front of her so they were eye level. He turned his head slightly to the side and closed his eyes as he brought his face closer to hers. Aiyaka kept her eyes open the whole time, breathing heavily in anticipation as he brought his lips to hers and slowly gave her a small peck.

The kiss was like a small spark that ignited a forest fire and as James tried to stay gentlemanly and pull his face away from hers, Aiyaka caught his head between her dainty hands and growled "more!" lustily as she brought her lips back to his. Greedily, she kissed him, swallowing his whole essence in a way that was totally foreign to her usual romantic interactions.

Starting to lose some of his initial hesitance, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body into his. He allowed his tongue to explore her lips and taste the crevices of her warm recesses, then seductively he moved his lips over and all around hers. It was unlike any kiss either one of them had ever engaged in before. It was like an embrace that was not only uniting their physical bodies, but was also engulfing and melding their souls.

When they both came up for air, panting, pulses racing, James could see a fire lit inside Aiyaka's mocha brown eyes that he'd never seen before. She wanted him in a way and with such intensity that it threatened to make his very bones liquefy.

He pulled away from her, not wanting to take advantage of her after what had likely been a very tiring and trying day for her. "Alright Miss... Aiyaka, you've gotten your kiss. So if that'll be all, I'll head to the servants' quarters now."

Aiyaka looked disappointed. For a split second, she thought maybe the incendiary kiss that had left her breathless was only incredible for her and that maybe James didn't desire her in the way that she wanted him. That was until he stood back up again and she could see his erection straining to stand at full attention in the front of his uniform pants.

Aiyaka licked her lips, dragging her gaze away from his groin back up to his handsome, angular face. She wasn't sure if he was Greek or Italian, but his tan skin, deep brown eyes, and jet black hair definitely gave him that tall, dark and handsome vibe. "No, that's not all. I want you to stay with me and join me in my bed tonight."

James looked conflicted. Aiyaka wondered if he was worried about his employment status after this evening or possibly being embroiled in any scandals. She also knew he wasn't used to her speaking to him in this way -- it was unlike her and so brazen and too familiar.

"I... I don't know Aiyaka. I don't want you to feel later like I took advantage of you while you were vulnerable."

She stood up then and took him by the hand, pulling him over to her large king cal bed. When they were standing directly in front of it, she pushed him back onto the bed. "Don't worry. You can tell people I took advantage of you then," she said with a devious smile and a wink.

Then Aiyaka worked on unbuttoning James' uniform shirt. When his shirt was open, her hands worked feverishly to touch all of his now exposed naked chest and torso. She marveled at how smooth and muscular his broad chest and shoulders were, then she ran the tip of her tongue over all his rugged contours. She heard James take a sudden, sharp inhale when she flicked her tongue over one of his nipples, so she lavished more licks and soft kisses on both of his nipples. She even nipped at them with her teeth a little.

Somehow her using her teeth to tease him seemed to make him lose any remaining resolve he might have had about not letting their current situation go too far. Like a caged beast finally let lose, he repositioned himself quickly so he could sit up while in the same fluid motion, he pushed Aiyaka onto her back. He pulled her robe open and immediately started to kiss and lick a trail from her earlobes, down her neck, over each of her breasts and over her stomach.

Then James took his time and made long sweeping, teasing licks over the satiny sensitive areas of her inner thighs before lightly running his fingertips over her glistening slit. Aiyaka moaned and he continued to caress her with feather light touches. Gently, he parted her vaginal lips and lightly rubbed her clit with the pad of his thumb in a slow circular motion.

Before long, he replaced his thumb with the tip of his tongue, moving it in the same circular motion. Aiyaka moaned louder and James started licking her clit with more intensity and longer straight strokes then intermittently sucked on her swollen feminine nub. Just as she was about to cum, he stuck two fingers deep into her and stroked her inner walls.

He moved his fingers to caress an area inside her tunnel that Aiyaka never knew existed before. She shuddered just before her body went spiraling off into spasms that gave her untold pleasure. It was all so new and exciting, she could swear she was seeing fireworks now that her eyes were closed.

James continued to work his tongue and finger magic on her and she multiple orgasmed, again another first for her.

James removed his fingers and tongue from her body and she opened her eyes to look at him. She watched him undress. His movements were graceful, slow and seductive. She liked how he took his time and was careful. He watched her eyes intently as he unbuttoned his black pants then worked his zipper downwards.

She licked her lips in anticipation as he kicked his shoes off, removed his socks then finally slid his pants off. He stood before her now only wearing a pair of black and grey waist banded boxer briefs which graphically outlined an impressive male package.

Aiyaka's breath caught in her throat as he tortured her by slowly inching his underwear off. Already, the outline of his erection was the hugest male appendage she'd ever seen in person and she couldn't wait to really see it, hold it, stroke it, lick it and then have it inside of her.

James seemed to relish both her arousal as well as her suspended state of expectancy. He was finally revealing just the top of his pubes. Then Aiyaka could see just the base of his penis. He continued working the boxer briefs down until Aiyaka could see about half of his beautiful member. It was swollen and red, veiny and hard. So hard it looked like he couldn't wait to let it pop free of its underwear prison.

When he eventually revealed his full erection to Aiyaka, she gasped. His hard on was magnificent. She fully slipped out of her robe as he moved closer to her. Then she took his super erect masculinity into both of her hands. She liked that he was so big around that she didn't think she could handle him even using both hands.

He was sitting on her bed and she smiled at him before moving even closer to him. She licked her lips, getting them nice and wet, then she slowly lowered her mouth onto the tip of his penis. Slowly she licked and sucked his tip.

Aiyaka had only performed oral sex a handful of times in her life and she had never particularly enjoyed it. This time was different though. She was enjoying and getting turned on by going down on James. She savored his genitals in her mouth, taking her time to familiarize her tongue with the veiny surface texture, smooth tip and ridges of his underside.

James was quiet while Aiyaka worked her mouth on him, and as she was beginning to wonder if he liked what she was doing to him, he suddenly disengaged from her. "I won't be able to last too much longer if you keep doing that," he told her in a silky sexy voice. Aiyaka smiled, enjoying the smoldering midnight color his eyes had turned.

He ran his hands over her entire body, fondling her lovingly and causing her to shiver. James straddled Aiyaka and as he was about to penetrate her, she suddenly decided to flip him onto his back. She smiled ruefully as he looked at her quizzically before dropping her hips, lowering her wet, ready femininity until she sank him fully into her. She closed her eyes, moaning at the delicious sensation filling her. She stayed still for a few more seconds savoring the exquisite moment.

When Aiyaka began to move, she rocked slowly, in part to adjust to and accommodate for his girth. She threw her head back with her eyes still closed, rolling her hips into James sensually. She built up her pace very slowly, enjoying the cascading stimulation rocketing through her.

She opened her eyes as James kneaded and licked her nipples and she began to pump up and down on him faster. They kissed with James continuing to touch her breasts which caused a cacophony of vibrations to rip through her. As Aiyaka exploded into what was the most powerful and intoxicating orgasm of her entire life, she decided to increase her pace even more, elongating her awesome cum.

When she was finished cumming, she did a helicopter type spin movement, pivoting on James' member and began to ride him as hard and fast as she could in the reverse cowgirl position. He gripped her hips and helped to pump her up and down even harder and faster until they both came. Aiyaka was so loud moaning her pleasure as she climaxed that she wondered if the people at what would have been her wedding reception could hear her. James stayed totally quiet though.

Although he didn't make a sound, Aiyaka could tell he was really into it. He was definitely into the moment and above all else, he was way into her. Especially when as she was coming down from her latest high, he was already prepared to go again. While keeping them fully engaged, he repositioned both of them so that he was stroking her in the doggy style position. He pushed the top half of Aiyaka's body down towards the mattress as he pulled her hips higher into him.

James thrust into her hard and fast, causing her to scream out in another amazing orgasm. As he neared his own climax, he grabbed hold steadfast to one of Aiyaka's hips while he grabbed a fist full of her hair with his other hand, pulling it back towards him.

When Aiyaka was up on all fours, a handful of her curly ringlet hair firmly entangled in James' hand, he really gave it to her before bursting like a dam with his seed blasting out like a fire hydrant's water inside of Aiyaka. He slowed and jerked into her with hard, powerful staccato thrusts until he'd emptied his entire load into her.

James had taken his pleasure silently again, but Aiyaka was cumming again and was the loudest with this her most overwhelming orgasm yet. There was something about the firm tugging on her hair that pushed her over the edge even more than with her other climaxes.

James pulled his still semi hard male member out of the tight copiously lubed recesses of Aiyaka's feminine triangle. He fell backwards onto the bed, pulling Aiyaka on top of him. They lay there in each other's arms sweating, panting and still highly aroused. "That was amazing," James whispered, kissing Aiyaka on top of her head.

"Yeah, it was," Aiyaka said. She pulled away from him then so she could see his face. She studied his handsome face for a moment before deciding to kiss him. This time, there was even more passion shared between the two of them, but some of the desperate urgency from earlier had disappeared. They enjoyed each other as they embraced in the nude and kissed, the air and energy lingering between them thick with sexual desire.

As they began exploring each other's bodies, the sexual tension built back up, sparking quickly. As they prepared for round three, James kissed and caressed Aiyaka's face, ears, neck and breasts while he stroked his re-hardening cock. Aiyaka pulled away from him so she could watch him stroke himself. She slid her own fingers over her clit and used their combined cum and other sex juices to rub herself.

They were both getting even hotter, looking flushed as James positioned himself to penetrate Aiyaka. She couldn't believe how for once she was actually speaking up and acting on her own desire, getting exactly the kind of sexual experience she'd always craved, but had never had the courage to seek out and get. He entered her slowly, staring into her eyes as he went to move both of her legs, putting them over his shoulders. As he picked up speed with his thrusting, he took one of Aiyaka's feet and began to slowly lick on her big toe.

Before long, he was thrusting into Aiyaka faster and harder and sucking on her toes, giving Aiyaka a strange, but welcome and totally hot sensation. Feeling even bolder, she yelled out "fuck me harder!" James acquiesced, sucking solely on her big toe now. She came again then, unable to believe how this man made her feel.

People had always remarked that she was beautiful and about how she had an uncanny resemblance to Kimora Lee Simmons. But when she had been alone with a boyfriend or even her former fiancé, she never felt like they knew how to touch her to make her feel special or sexy like a real woman should.

Now as she was experiencing a prolonged orgasm as James started to suck on the toes from her other foot and she was in a state of incredible ecstasy. When she'd come down completely from her latest wave of climaxing, James repositioned them. He came down closer to Aiyaka to kiss her again and pushed her knees back and up into the bed so they were at her sides.

He penetrated and stroked into her deeply, having slowed his pace which turned her on even more. Suddenly emboldened by sheer sexual excitement she said "choke me." James looked at her and nearly froze, raising an eyebrow in response. Clearly, he was uncomfortable with her request. However, Aiyaka had overcome a lot and had shed too many inhibitions tonight to turn back now. She would not be denied her latest request.

"I said, choke me," Aiyaka demanded again. When James didn't move to do it, she grabbed one of his hands and put it over her neck. Swallowing hard, he held onto her neck very lightly. He wanted to make sure he exercised the utmost restraint. When she moved her hand over his to close his grip more tightly and refused to let go until he held her more tightly, he sighed. Then like a man possessed, he propped himself firmly on one arm and grabbed her throat fiercely with his other hand. Though he held onto her with a firm grip, he made sure not to cut off her breathing.

A little yelp of surprise at his sudden forcefulness escaped from Aiyaka's lips before her eyes glazed over in complete ecstasy. James pounded her harder and faster again and made sure to stroke into Aiyaka's internal sweet spot with every thrust. Aiyaka felt sexy, aroused, desired and powerful. The boost to her ego and confidence seemed to make her libido rise even higher which made her swoon with even more sexual intoxication.

James' powerful masculine presence, him being in her body, her being mesmerized by his sexy sculpted body and his massive hand on her neck did something to Aiyaka. Out of pure lust induced instinct, she used her inner muscles and walls to grip onto Jame's cock and milk him into her. She worked her hips so she could slurp him up inside her even better. This time, he actually hissed, then let out a long, loud guttural groan as he shot his load into her. Aiyaka stayed quiet, watching him in amazement as one last orgasm wracked through her body.

When James took his hand off of her neck he collapsed on top of her looking and feeling completely spent. He was laying on her with his head on her breasts and she was stroking his hair. Aiyaka finally felt completely sexually satisfied for the first time in her whole life.

They spent the rest of the night talking, laughing, having sex and just generally enjoying each other's company. She discovered that in addition to being an amazing employee and incredible lover, James was also a highly educated intelligent man with a great sense of humor and he was a phenomenal conversationalist.

She also found out he was only a little older than her, 30, and that he had a Greek mother and an Italian father. She knew now too that most of his friends and family called him Jimmy. She even learned that his last name was Valentino and was amazed, if not a little embarrassed, that she hadn't known his last name though he'd worked for her family for so long.