A Wedding Day Affair to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why were you so hesitant when I asked you to kiss me?" Aiyaka inquired out of sheer nosiness.

"Well, for two reasons. First, your parents have employed me for quite a while now and they pay me very well. They actually pay me better than my previous corporate job that I left to come work for them. Which is why even though I have a college degree, I make my living being their driver. They expect me to be loyal, discreet, use sound judgment with a high degree of basically what I'd call intuitive anticipation, and be extraordinarily professional at all times. I didn't know how they would feel about me throwing caution to the wind and giving in so we could both get what we wanted."

Aiyaka nodded, liking the way he was looking at her as he verbally acknowledged that their attraction and desires had been mutual. "So what was the other reason?" she asked looking into his eyes and smoothing his hair as he lay on the pillow next to her. She realized too as she looked him now that he kind of reminded her oh John Stamos.

"You know, I always thought you were beautiful, but I knew you'd never give me a chance. I just knew a woman like you was so way far out of my league. I was actually kind of jealous when I found out you were getting married to that jerk. Then my heart skipped a few beats when I realized you were running out on him and I was gonna get the chance to be your knight in shining armor type hero. It was like a dream come true that you really needed me to do something important for you. But even still, when you asked me to kiss you tonight, I thought I was hearing things. I was totally blown away, like I'd been working too hard and was starting to hallucinate. It was all too good to be true."

Aiyaka laughed, finally feeling really connected to another human being. She loved her family, but she often felt like her relationships with them were strained with formality and appropriateness rather than being about genuine affection, love and caring. "And what do you think now?"

"Now, I think I've died and gone to heaven," James said before nuzzling his face into her neck then nibbling her ear. Aiyaka giggled again. Who knew her wedding day was going to end so well?