All Comments on 'A Wedding Night Pegging'

by pwlrstr

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HAVE FUN JON

I think you may spend a lot of time on your back. On your hands and knees is also fun. She will then sit on your face and you get to eat her to climax. YUM YUM YUM

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 7 years ago
Uh.. Freudian slip, anyone?

"..as his new bride in the white satin and lace corset positioned *himself* by his ass.."

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 7 years ago
First time, or the last time, or the next time...it's all good.

This was a nice theme, nice story and nicely developed. I liked it and wouldn't mave minded if it had been about me - but I'm still trying to get my wifey on board for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good story

Interesting and creative story. Certainly made the wedding night special. Naomi's daring action will make the relationship better.

LuganisLuganisalmost 7 years ago
Nice fantasy

This is a subject that I've heard before (real life).

I guess the wedding night was perceived decades ago like the first of everything, so loosing the virginity was expected on both sides: the woman will have her cherry broken and the man penetrating a woman the first time, in other words have sex the first time.

Nothing can be more stupid than wait to get married to have physical intimacy, since that can be the source of all kind of problems in the marriage. Expect that a woman doesn't talk to her best friend is also really naive. Women talk about intimate subjects far more in detail than we men want to realize.

He raised the point of the virginity, and she was smart to provide the only more less natural one still available.

I like the story, the open approach, how it develops, the virginal dress color, the way she presents the role reversal, opening to new games for their marriage..

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 7 years ago
HOT! Really, really HOT!

It looks like a few of you are so stuffed up with male ego and shortsighted attitude that you can't enjoy a bit of a twist.

Bring it on! I'd LOVE to have my wife pull something like this on me, and would welcome the opportunity to play along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The beginning of a marriage of pegging ahead for Jon. I can see Creampie's and finger feeding of cum from Naomi for Jon in the coming days as she enjoys her new toy. There is a strap-on at https://www.lovehoney.ca/product.cfm?p=29012 that provides double pleasure for both wearer and receiver. 4 of 5 stars

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 7 years ago
What a wonderful, sexy, twist

Your story surprised and delighted me. A great twist to what looks to be a beautiful start to a loving and sharing relationship. Hopefully, it doesn't turn dark or dominating like so many of these pegging stories do. Keep it fresh and consentual between them.

As for the "nay sayers"...ignore them, they're just jealous.

Dreamweaver594, a new fan...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another perfect story

I couldn't have been more turned on reading this story. It was highly erotic, romantic, and kinky all rolled into one.

I'd happily renew my vows with my wife, if this was what my wedding night was going to be like.

Fabulous!

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
A great, happy, sexy pegging story!

I would do this with a woman who really knew how to use it!!! Volunteers?

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Very good

Hot shoft story. I loved it.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Nice Touch!!

I wold love to be pegged and this hot story just intensified that desire> Maybe some day!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great job

His willing submission to her taking his virginity is great. That she was packing meat during the ceremony was a nice bonus. I want to be wearing white bridal lingerie too, when my wife takes my virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Great story. Love the details and the event. What a great wedding night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New Age Marriage

I had a girlfriend who turned me into a male submissive and the only sex we had was strapon penetration. I didn’t marry her but strapon penetration was her idea of consummating the marriage. She was a hot massage therapist enjoying screwing me bending me over sideways over her table giving it to me hard. She was multi orgasmic and could orgasm by rubbing her clitoris against the back of the dildo while screwing me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you look at your bride

on your wedding night and the thing that turns you on the most, is the strap on between her legs. You have married the wrong sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It’s All Good

I was drunk and fell asleep on my wedding night, something my wife’s never let me forget. Fast forward 6 years into our boring sex marriage and she suggested anal, with us both taking it up the ass. I’d wanted to do her in the past and realized this was the opportunity........what I failed to realize is the tiger I unleashed when she finally buried that dildo up my ass. She’s a tireless, incredible fucker who takes me doggie, on my side, or her favorite, on my back where she can watch my utter submission. The dynamics in our marriage changed completely - not complaining as I’ve come to appreciate her leadership of the household. She’s the new sheriff in town!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

interesting wedding night'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As another commentor stated, perhaps getting him into cock might not be the best idea?

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

Now that was a memorable wedding night! Great story!

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE11 months ago

A truly loving pegging story. The best one wouded really have loved a wedding that like that!! A winner!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, for those into pegging. Not sure what making the dude suck the cock first does for anyone, Gay training? Humiliation? Not really appropriate for a wedding night. Wedding nights are for strictly vanilla romance, not a new kink. Also springing it on him was mildly uncool? Maybe let him decide? Not the fucking bridesmaid! How soon until he's in a chastity cage?

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

That would be a cum dream true for me. I'd LOVE to sexperience it! Please!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Beautiful twist on wedding night bliss. My wife has taken me many a time using fingers and dildos but as we’ve grown older she has slowed down. I still like taking a fat one that stretches my ass and leaves me a little sore afterwards. When home alone, I open the bottom dresser drawer and place the balls at the corner then close the drawer on them so the cock sticks out drooping down. With dildo and ass lubed, I get down on all 4s and proceed to back up to it, as I guide it to my waiting hole. I get on my elbows as I ride it. Taking about 7”-8” repeatedly. Two drawers up I open it 2” and place my phone in it with camera facing down to video this cock disappearing in my slut ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous