A Wedding Night Pegging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi withdrew her two fingers from her new husband and positioned herself so she was kneeling completely between his legs, the head of her lubed up black dildo just nestled between the cheeks of his fine ass. Looking down on her husband as he bent over for her, presenting his gorgeous, toned ass, his eyes looking back on her with desire, Naomi felt incredible. She knew that this had been the right thing to do for their wedding night. Jon had been right. Nothing would feel quite so special as taking her husband's virginity like this, as seeing her black dildo bury itself between his butt cheeks.

With one hand Naomi pulled Jon's cheeks apart, while with the other she guided her silicone member into his lubed and fingered little hole. It needed a little push but after some initial resistance from her husband's virgin tightness, the shiny black tube popped straight in. And that was it, she was fucking her husband in a way that a few weeks ago she could never have imagined, being the one on top, being the one to penetrate him, and he was the one asking for it. As she pushed the dildo inside Jon, he did nothing but sigh with newfound delight and, for her part, even without touching it any further, she knew her cunt was as wet as it ever got.

It took a few efforts to get used to thrusting with her extra appendage, pushing her hips forward in just the right way to shaft her strapon straight up into Jon's butt. Once she got the rhythm of it, though, it began to feel quite natural, like the strapon really was a part of her. As Jon began to push back to meet her, Naomi grew in boldness and began to thrust into him until the whole five inches or so of her thin black tube were shoved inside him. Her hands on his waist, she could look down and see her stockinged thighs pushed against his spread bare naked ones and her black dildo sliding in and out of his eagerly waiting ass.

"Ohh, yes," Jon moaned, "That's it. I don't think I can hold back much longer."

She told him to get up on the bed, to lie on his back and lift and spread his legs. She wanted to see his face as she fucked the wedding night ejaculation right out of him, wanted the full conquest to be visible. Jon was only too happy to oblige, lying on the bed, his legs in the air as his new bride in the white satin and lace corset positioned himself by his ass, lifted his cock and balls, and plunged her shiny black strapon right inside him, was one of the best sights that he had ever seen.

Buried in her husband's ass and tugging on his quivering shaft, Naomi reached between her legs, found the gap where her strapon gave access to her own wet parts, and began to strum herself in tune with the strokes she gave to her husband's hardness. In a minute, though, it was all too much for her. The wide end of the strapon had already been rubbing back against her clit with every psychologically stimulating thrust she had taken into owning her husband's ass. Now, the rubbing of her fingers sent electric orgasmic pleasure right through her crotch and into an ever more erratic rhythm of shafting her husband's virgin ass.

For his part, Jon, seeing his new bride orgasm while still buried dildo-deep in his virgin hole was enough to see to the climax of his wedding night experience too. With his pegging bride furiously stroking his shaft, Jon felt his own orgasm wash over him from his well stimulated prostate to squirt his ejaculate right across both his chest and Naomi's until both collapsed, sticky but satisfied into each other's arms.

"You know, I think this marriage thing is going to work out pretty well," said Naomi.

"Yeah," said Jon, "The first time's always special because it's the first. But you know you only get better afterwards."

12