All Comments on 'A Wedding Quickie'

by Olibauer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
laf199laf199over 8 years ago
Short but enjoyable

I enjoyed it, as everything about this story is right up my alley, particular the wedding theme. The only thing better for me would be if Cara was the bride, but that's just my kink. Echoes of a classic story, "The Cheating Bride", with the dress and Cara letting him (we never get his name, unless I missed it) cum inside her so it doesn't get on the dress. Not sure if you read that, but maybe the parallel is why Cara is the bridesmaid not the bride. Would love to see a chapter 2, maybe he and Cara can sneak off during the reception. If she's married though, it should be classified under "loving wives"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

A nice "quickie"

There are some typos to watch for

"wandered" not "wondered"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story Had Potential

The story was so short I now know how your wife feels about you. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Loved it. The only thing that would be better is if he had cleaned her up by eating the pie. Who knows what his reward would be for saving her dress.

thecavedwellerthecavedwellerover 8 years ago
I liked it!

Not every story has to be a dozen pages on here, this was a nice and quick one, but still very hot ! Good job!

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Great short

Somehow the quickie in the short story worked really well. Good story and good sex. Thanks. Your stories are well written and don't need real editing. The odd typo is not an issue, but there are a number of us on here who would be happy to proof read your stories.

Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous